• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime Exorcist Battle | Satoru Gojo vs Mob

Yea, unfortunately, I don't see what Mob can do to get through the infinity barrier. I mean, supposedly special cursed tools can get through the infinity barrier, and it's possible Mob's psychic energy could overcome the barrier, but it seems unlikely. Only ways I can see Mob winning this are if he goes inside Gojo's mind by becoming a spirit like he did when he tried to fight Mogami, but that really isn't in-character for Mob to do in a battle.

Yea, unfortunately, I don't see what Mob can do to get through the infinity barrier. I mean, supposedly special cursed tools can get through the infinity barrier, and it's possible Mob's psychic energy could overcome the barrier, but it seems unlikely.

Uh The only Special Grade Cursed Tool that can do that is the Inverted Spear of Heaven-It forces stoppage of Cursed Techniques.
Infinity isn't a barrier at all, overpowering it isn't an option, it's infinitely divided space around him

Uh The only Special Grade Cursed Tool that can do that is the Inverted Spear of Heaven-It forces stoppage of Cursed Techniques.
Infinity isn't a barrier at all, overpowering it isn't an option, it's infinitely divided space around him
Damn, Gojo really is OP. In that case, yea, Mob’s got almost no wincons besides the one I already mentioned.

Damn, Gojo really is OP. In that case, yea, Mob’s got almost no wincons besides the one I already mentioned.
Non-Physical interaction could work. Is Mob's power system invisible and intangible to normal people, and only able to be seen/hit by users?

To note, Gojo's Power System is Invisible to normal people, not Intangible tho would Mob be able to see his Jujutsu with this?
Yea, Mob shouldn't have any problem with seeing Gojo's jujutsu. Both worlds are filled with evil spirits that can only be seen and interacted with by those with psychic powers, and both espers and jujutsu sorcerers are capable of exorcising those spirits.

Yea, Mob shouldn't have any problem with seeing Gojo's jujutsu. Both worlds are filled with evil spirits that can only be seen and interacted with by those with psychic powers, and both espers and jujutsu sorcerers are capable of exorcising those spirits.
I don't think they're as comparable as they're being made out to be. One is full of psychic espers, one is full of sorcerers who channel negative energy in the forms of physical augmentation and techniques.

Though even if he is able to see Gojo's cursed techniques (Which I am unsure of), I'm not sure he has any win-cons. Think Gojo negs here.

I don't think they're as comparable as they're being made out to be. One is full of psychic espers, one is full of sorcerers who channel negative energy in the forms of physical augmentation and techniques.

Though even if he is able to see Gojo's cursed techniques (Which I am unsure of), I'm not sure he has any win-cons. Think Gojo negs here.
If he had an advanced form of NPI he might be able to drag Infinity away, but that's very unlikely because infinite space.
How so?

To note, Gojo's Power System is Invisible to normal people, not Intangible tho would Mob be able to see his Jujutsu with this?
It should be intangible based on this.

Also this might be a spite/stomp thread, but I should get a second opinion.

Last edited:
It should be intangible based on this.

Also this might be a spite/stomp thread, but I should get a second opinion.
[/QUOTE]

That curse wasn't even intangible tho. Not in that instance anyway. Itadori literally hit it. It is stated low grade curses are intangible verbatim tho. But curses lose that ability as they approach higher grades

Back