• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Animal Crossing Discussions #1 - After the New Horizons Direct

Kkriderstops
It's probably the best time to start one of these. Come share your thoughts about New Horizons or one of the older games: hopes, wishes, memes, and all the rest.

Pretty sure that is Cinematic Time. Same as to how your town projects in making buildings/other landmarks take time.

Wait, you are talking about New Leaf, right? Because thats the only game I own. I used to own Wild World and City Folk, but my family threw it out due to budget issues.

Also due to the inclusion of the Ocarina item Villager should qualify for extended/infinite breath capacity. I held down the use button on the Ocarina and my Villager blew into it until the Switch screensaver kicked in at around 10 minutes. I would think it would keep going as long as the game kept running. Unless there are other feats that directly contradict this.

Does being able to dig up entire trees do anything for their lifting strength? Or do the whales and sharks already exceed anything that could add?

Ah yes, I do recall that you can use your shovel to uproot tree trunks from the ground.

But... the Villager can already lift sharks and whales, so...

I figured the sharks and whales would out do it but in New Horrizons you can get a power boost by eating fruit or eggs from the easter event and dig up and pocket entire trees, not just the stumps.

Enderlucario said:
I figured the sharks and whales would out do it but in New Horrizons you can get a power boost by eating fruit or eggs from the easter event and dig up and pocket entire trees, not just the stumps.
Speaking of trees, I wonder if planting them and flowers in ground that's never been dug up counts for anything. Then again, that can simply be passed off as Toonforce since that isn't possible without cartoon logic.

Speaking of trees, I wonder if planting them and flowers in ground that's never been dug up counts for anything. Then again, that can simply be passed off as Toonforce since that isn't possible without cartoon logic.

That could be possible with some kind of plant manipulation. I don't know if there are other examples of similar abilities though.

Back