• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Angewomon vs Princess Zelda

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This fight has been a long time coming. And I mean a LOOOONG time coming.

Multiversal Tournament Digimon vs Legend of Zelda

The Archangel with Arrows of Light vs The Princess with Arrows of Light

-Both are High 4-C

-Speed is Equalized

-Standard Battle Assumption

-Loser is revived at the end.

FIGHT!!!!!

Angewomo:

Princess Zelda:

Inconclusive:

Zelda3
Angewomon Wallpaper

The real cal howard said:
Zelda because she can doesn't have a helmet obscuring vision.
Sad thing is....I actually had to think on that for a sec....It was so wrong, but for a person who knows nothing about Digimon, that'll be a legit argument...ovo

Angewomon doesn't seem to have resistance to Time Manipulation in her High 4-C state so I think Zelda has a slight advantage due to that.

Hylia is theorized to be the goddess of time altogether, but all instances of time stuff involving her or Zelda were time travel. So yeah, I should.

I'm going to start the match up, and say that Hylia's telekinesis, which is enough to have sent an island sized chunk of land past the clouds and keep it there for centuries crazy experience of hundreds of millions of years, and sealing give her the win.

What if Angewomon immobilizes her before hand. How does here sealing work and would she start with that?. Not to mention Angewomon's certain kill attack.

What if Angewomon uses Cat's Eye immediately? Yes she can do that will that helmit on her head....somehow....

Well Angewomon has Puppy Howl which as adorably cringy it would be to see, bypasses Magical Defenses. Ovo

that necro though.........In all honesty, Hylia has the edge here with more versatile hax to utilize.

RW doesn't say much unless detailed how it's used. Time Manipulation doesn't effect Infinite Speed beings without feats of doing so. I don't think her soul hax works on benevolent beings. Has she possessed someone offensively?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
RW doesn't say much unless detailed how it's used. Time Manipulation doesn't effect Infinite Speed beings without feats of doing so. I don't think her soul hax works on benevolent beings. Has she possessed someone offensively?
boi, just wanted to point out that time manipulation does affect infinite speed guys, but timestop doesnt.

PaChi2 said:
boi, just wanted to point out that time manipulation does affect infinite speed guys, but timestop doesnt.
Not always. It depends on the time abilities. :p

Not always. It depends on the time abilities. :p

You are trolling, son. Now get back to that Daemon vs Cronus fight ovo

Theglassman12 said:
She's possessed numerous enemies in ST.
But does she do it 100% of the time all the time in every appearance? We are also talking about someone who can hypnotize Zelda just by looking at her.

Back