• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Angela (Image Comics) Needs An Update

Omnificence

Joe, Joey, Jojo, Joseph
He/Him
Diamond Supporter
It took me a while to figure out, but I've noticed that there were no calculations made for the Spawn verse. However, after looking for respect threads in order to find scans I could calculate, I came across a DeviantArt literature page that had calculations in it. Now of course I do want these to be evaluated, but if we're able to use them for Angela, I believe we might be able to properly scale Spawn and other characters to her. So, with that being said, I have proposed the suggested edits down below for Angela's profile.

Powers and Stats​

Tier: 4-B
Name:
Angela
Origin: Spawn
Classification: Angel, Hellspawn Slayer, Demon Hunter
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Energy Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Flight, Teleportation, Telepathy, Regeneration (Probably Low-Godly, as she was unharmed by Anti-Life, and Anti-Creation attacks can erase a being's body and soul), Matter Manipulation, Resistance to Soul / Mind / Matter Manipulation, Existence Erasure with her Dimensional Lance
Attack Potency: Solar System level (Can harm those who can harm her; far above both Abdiel who could cause a supernova and Phlegethonyarre who destroyed Earth with this much energy. Should scale to the Kron whose could destroy stars with this much energy and had lightning which was described to be as powerful an exploding pulsar)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Fought against the the Kron and the Argus at roughly 4,436,000c; comparable to angels that can reach speeds 6.3 billion times faster than light)
Lifting Strength: Class 100
Striking Strength:
Solar System Class
Durability:
Solar System level (Was unharmed by Anti-Life, Anti-Creation attacks from The Kron, which can erase entire Solar Systems)
Stamina: Extremely High
Range: Extended melee range, Hundreds of meters with Energy Projection
Standard Equipment: Dimensional Lance, Sword, Battleaxe, Celestial Ribbons, Armor
Intelligence: Gifted. Has roughly 100,000 Years of Combat Experience and is renowned as a legendary Angel warrior/hunter.
Weaknesses: None notable
Feats:

We can't use or evaluate off-site calculations, unfortunately.

If you can't get anyone on calculation requests or a calc group member, and don't know how to do these kinds of calculations, you can just upload their calculations in a blog (making sure to credit the original author) to get an evaluation instead.

Last edited:
We can't use or evaluate off-site calculations, unfortunately.

If you can't get anyone on calculation requests or a calc group member, and don't know how to do these kinds of calculations, you can just upload their calculations in a blog (making sure to credit the original author) to get an evaluation instead.
So, just as long as there uploaded to VS Battles they can be used?

Alright, so since there appear to be enough evaluations and the feats seem to check out, here are the changes I'd like to propose to her profile.

Name:
Angela
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Multiple Selves (Type 2; Energy Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Flight, Teleportation, Telepathy, Regeneration (Probably Low-Godly, as she was unharmed by Anti-Life, and Anti-Creation attacks can erase a being's body and soul), Existence Erasure with her Dimensional Lance Matter Manipulation, Resistance to Soul / Mind / Matter Manipulation,
Attack Potency: Solar System level (Can harm those who can harm her; far above both Abdiel who could cause a supernova and Phlegethonyarre who destroyed Earth with this much energy)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Fought against the Kron and the Argus at roughly 4,436,000c and should be comparable to angels that can reach speeds 6.3 billion times faster than light)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength:
Solar System Class (Should scale to her attack potency and durability)
Durability: Solar System level (Withstood attacks from The Kron who was strong enough to destroy stars and planetary systems; also withstood the Kron's lightning which was described to be an exploding pulsar)
Stamina: Superhuman
Standard Equipment: Dimensional Lance, Sword, Battleaxe, Celestial Ribbons, Armor
Intelligence: Gifted. Being well-renowned as a legendary warrior and hunter, Angela is deceptively intelligent. In addition to possessing roughly 100,000 years of combat experience and achieving top marks in her class, she's able to track a Hellpsawn's whereabouts as she was able to successfully lure a newly created and confused Medieval Spawn to a remote location before finishing him off with her Dimensional Lance. During her return to Heaven, Angela managed to form a plan with her friends to bring down her accuser, Gabrielle by secretly recording the conversation where Gabrielle confessed to all her crimes, later turning the evidence over to her lawyer, Callindra.
Weaknesses: She's a bit cocky and her Angelic Ribbons have limited strength and can be knocked out with a solid beating.
Feats:
I'll continue to update this later on.

Last edited:
I have no real knowledge on the Spawn verse so can't comment on scaling but if the calcs are accepted then the statistics should be fine. However Class 100 Lifting Strength needs a source, otherwise it should be changed to Unknown.

I have no real knowledge on the Spawn verse so can't comment on scaling but if the calcs are accepted then the statistics should be fine. However Class 100 Lifting Strength needs a source, otherwise it should be changed to Unknown.
Yeah, I was about to add that. Thank you.

Alright, so since there appear to be enough evaluations and the feats seem to check out, here are the changes I'd like to propose to her profile.

Name:
Angela
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Multiple Selves (Type 2; Energy Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Flight, Teleportation, Telepathy, Regeneration (Probably Low-Godly, as she was unharmed by Anti-Life, and Anti-Creation attacks can erase a being's body and soul), Existence Erasure with her Dimensional Lance Matter Manipulation, Resistance to Soul / Mind / Matter Manipulation,
Attack Potency: Solar System level (Can harm those who can harm her; far above both Abdiel who could cause a supernova and Phlegethonyarre who destroyed Earth with this much energy)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Fought against the Kron and the Argus at roughly 4,436,000c and should be comparable to angels that can reach speeds 6.3 billion times faster than light)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength:
Solar System Class (Should scale to her attack potency and durability)
Durability: Solar System level (Withstood attacks from The Kron who was strong enough to destroy stars and planetary systems; also withstood the Kron's lightning which was described to be an exploding pulsar)
Stamina: Superhuman
Intelligence: Gifted. Being well-renowned as a legendary warrior and hunter, Angela is deceptively intelligent. In addition to possessing roughly 100,000 years of combat experience and achieving top marks in her class, she's able to track a Hellpsawn's whereabouts as she was able to successfully lure a newly created and confused Medieval Spawn to a remote location before finishing him off with her Dimensional Lance. During her return to Heaven, Angela managed to form a plan with her friends to bring down her accuser, Gabrielle by secretly recording the conversation where Gabrielle confessed to all her crimes, later turning the evidence over to her lawyer, Callindra.
Weaknesses: She's a bit cocky and her Angelic Ribbons have limited strength and can be knocked out with a solid beating.
Feats:
I'll continue to update this later on.
Her tier show at least 2C due to her able to on par with Kron which in its dying state is still strong enough to shake half of known Dimensions/universes like a cheap snowglobe

But the DeviantArt guy also make a calc about the numbers of the Dimensions/Universes and he at least put it at 500.000 of Dimensions/Universes which Rated as 2B

But you can just skip it to 2B up to 2A via Angela in issue 100 along side with Spawn capable to On Par with Hellking Malebolgia,the same person that already delivered agony and pain to Billions of Universes/Dimensions (2B) then at the same issue after Spawn kill him, Spawn use Malebolgia power to shake the entire Infinite Universes by his war cry alone

Her tier show at least 2C due to her able to on par with Kron which in its dying state is still strong enough to shake half of known Dimensions/universes like a cheap snowglobe

But the DeviantArt guy also make a calc about the numbers of the Dimensions/Universes and he at least put it at 500.000 of Dimensions/Universes which Rated as 2B
But you can just skip it to 2B up to 2A via Angela in issue 100 along side with Spawn capable to On Par with Hellking Malebolgia,the same person that already delivered agony and pain to Billions of Universes/Dimensions (2B) then at the same issue after Spawn kill him, Spawn use Malebolgia power to shake the entire Infinite Universes by his war cry alone
I was thinking of putting all of that in a second compilation of the feats in the Spawn verse. The first one was to get all the calculations squared away.

I mean, she wasn't stronger than Malebologia, weaker actually and had help from Spawn to defeat him. Malebologia was only a ruler of one dimension of hell - which is stated to be infinite, but nothing more if I remember correctly. This would mean that she shouldn't be above what Malebologia is.

@Antvasima Well, I guess we have some approval. Can the changes be kept?

I am not certain. Which members have agreed with what?

I mean, she wasn't stronger than Malebologia, weaker actually and had help from Spawn to defeat him. Malebologia was only a ruler of one dimension of hell - whhttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/880443111808069635/932767564868747274/1642459491693.jpgich is stated to be infinite, but nothing more if I remember correctly. This would mean that she shouldn't be above what Malebologia is.
She (and Spawn) are comparable to
Malebolgia,also a Hellking will became stronger Passively when they are on Hell.We know prime state Malebolgia on the past still cant beat Urizen alone even need an full force of Heaven and Hell to work together to beat him (yet they still cant kill him and this should excluding God,Satan,Zera,MoM and possibly Abel) then GreenWorld Spawn and Angela is strong enough to on par with Urizen and stated to be an outcast force of Heaven and Hell and this making both of them are comparable if not more superior than the combine force of Heaven and Hell in the past which include prime Malebolgia

1642459491693.jpg
1642459491671.jpg

I mean, she wasn't stronger than Malebologia, weaker actually and had help from Spawn to defeat him. Malebologia was only a ruler of one dimension of hell - which is stated to be infinite, but nothing more if I remember correctly. This would mean that she shouldn't be above what Malebologia is.
Also a ruler of 1 layer of hell does'nt mean you cant became more Stronger (don't forget a Hellking will Passively became stronger in Hell) since Mammon says as "Hellking" only, someone can create any Universes he want and there an implication of you can create up to millions/billions of Universes at your image

You can become stronger but it doesn't mean you can reach to the level of Satan or God who are only 2-C who eclipses the rest of them bar Spawn (not including Mother in this). We don't go about what could happen but what happened or can actually happen, not for a possibility that can be wrong.

Without a clear statement/feat, there are no higher feats till Spawn becomes one with Mother which means that there can't be a higher feat to scale someone and no one scale to them.

The force of Heaven's wasn't that powerful as Angela defeated them easy enough alone. They may be powerful as combatants but nothing will increase the rating of what happened after. They are as important for this update as a firefly's light is near a sun, useless, for they don't bring any higher feats but lower ones.

You could be infinitely strong than someone and still be low 2-C, from tier 2 and above "infinite" doesn't work that well to scale, you (the character) either have the feat/statement that presents clearly that they did or can create/destroy multiple universes or either don't and then it won't increase their tier but just scale them higher in the same one.

Ps. Don't post the entire photo/pages from the comics directly but upload them on imgur and show only the link.

You can become stronger but it doesn't mean you can reach to the level of Satan or God who are only 2-C who eclipses the rest of them bar Spawn (not including Mother in this). We don't go about what could happen but what happened or can actually happen, not for a possibility that can be wrong.

Without a clear statement/feat, there are no higher feats till Spawn becomes one with Mother which means that there can't be a higher feat to scale someone and no one scale to them.

The force of Heaven's wasn't that powerful as Angela defeated them easy enough alone. They may be powerful as combatants but nothing will increase the rating of what happened after. They are as important for this update as a firefly's light is near a sun, useless, for they don't bring any higher feats but lower ones.

You could be infinitely strong than someone and still be low 2-C, from tier 2 and above "infinite" doesn't work that well to scale, you (the character) either have the feat/statement that presents clearly that they did or can create/destroy multiple universes or either don't and then it won't increase their tier but just scale them higher in the same one.

Ps. Don't post the entire photo/pages from the comics directly but upload them on imgur and show only the link.
Oh i just forgot about Satan and God Tier is outdated since they are both at least 2A,i will revised both tier after i finish making Hellspawn and Angels Physiology

Yeah Angela is stronger than the combined force of Heaven but beside from it we already Confirmed multiple Times the force of Hell is stronger than Heaven which still including prime Malebolgia on past (excluding force from Satan,God,Zera and possibly Abel)

Why would they be 2-A? Since when do they scale to Mother? Just she had the power to manipulate (create/destroy) infinite universes and possible higher dimensions.

Why would they be 2-A? Since when do they scale to Mother? Just she had the power to manipulate (create/destroy) infinite universes and possible higher dimensions.
God at least 2B due to his power is strong enough to destroys Countless Universes along side with the possiblities (he also scales above the Kron who in it dying state is still strong enough to shake half of billions universes like a cheap snowglobe) while the 2A is came from him are more Superior than Hellking Spawn who's capable to shake the entire Infinite Universes via war cry alone and he also created Elysium that touched all part of Infinite Space-time Continuums (also iirc all of Creation will end once mammon obtain the power of God)

Then Satan was equal to him so do Divine Spawn (only MoM and possibly Ressurection Spawn are above God,Satan and Divine Spawn)

Don't remember the numbers you said - I can be wrong as I've read it 6 years ago. I'll wait for the scans with the arguments presented.

All of them, I don't remember there being feats above low 2C till when Spawn fused with Mother. You'll anyway need to present all stated feats by you till now if you will want to upgrade the characters... all scans will need to be posted so I and the rest of members can evaluate/debate them.

Back