• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ane Naru Mono revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The God Of Procrastination said:
Can I get a scan for re-creating her body? I also don't remember reality warping.
  • In first chapters, when she create her body and call it human ski, asking Yuu if she created it correctly or do need her design it again.
  • She warp field when Yuu wished a rare flower that is difficult to find in nature, creating a wave of the hand, a whole glade of such flowers.

The God Of Procrastination said:
That seems more like plant manipulation.
This make sense, i forgotten about it. But she do so with help of her dark substance. Like, splashing it over the field. Also, looks like her shadow wich can warp into a dark puddle is pocket dimension.

Antvasima said:
Plant Manipulation seems fine. What else did you add and why?
  • Fire Manipulation: Created a flame in the palm
  • Regenerationn: (at least Low; describes her body as "human skin"; states that she can create new body without much effort)
  • Size Manipulation: Can freely increase the size of the body
  • Body Control: Can freely change and reshape her body form
  • Biological Manipulation: Can affect bodies of others by secreting hers body fluids like saliva or with touch with her finger or palm
  • Absorption: Absorbed familiars in dark puddle, which she created from her body. Can absorb organic and magic.
  • Darkness Manipulation: Can increase her shadow, hair or any parts of her body, turn them into a dark puddle, which make things sink into it.
    • She also likely has Pocket Dimension inside her
  • Reality Warping: Can grant wishes to others in exchange for what they treasure most.

Recreating her entire body sounds like at least Mid-High Regenerationn.

Freely shifting her physical form any way she wants to might be shapeshifting, if that is what you mean.

The rest is probably fine to apply.

Antvasima said:
Recreating her entire body sounds like at least Mid-High Regenerationn.
Freely shifting her physical form any way she wnats to might be shapeshifting, if that is what you mean.

The rest is probably fine to apply.
  • She only mentioned it and didn't show this. I think we can add her likely or possible. Her body is just a skin as she herself described it, so she probably has no limitations in the possibility of its re-creation.
  • I mean her ability change individual parts of the body, such as lengthening her shadow and hair or the ability to separate part of dark substance from her hand with the ability to change the terrain on which her standing in.
  • Thank you.

Low Regenerationn was already there, by the way.

As shown in the "other" manga, granting wishes in exchange for something is not a separate ability (although that could have had something to do with what Yuu's wish was).

Well that goes without saying. But as i understood, the body that she uses in the story is not even a body, just a manifestation or avatar. If so her real body in the story, has not even been shown yet. I think her true form must be far terrifying, likely, as her canon self

We took into account her spell that grants limitless "stamaina"? In the sequel, she explain that by using it, she can continue to what she do forever. Also, probably need add this:

• Text Manipulation: Made characters that she drew, come to life, when learning Japanese symbols. Perfectly feet materialization of the characters.

Or it's just a metaphor for her actually having an eldritch side of her own. If it did appear there, that would mean that it's a separate entity, and a featless one at that. Assuming it what you suggest, she doesn't necessarily scale to its full size or power.

No problem. What has been accepted here can probably be applied.

Has this been done yet, and if so, should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back