• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ane Naru Mono revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I've talked to Don'tTalkDT, and Ultima Reality about attacks that attack beyond space time. Doesn't grant anything but just that. Attacking beyond space time.

Shouldn't this be on the "Content Revision" board?

Following because I'm interested on the attacking beyond spacetime.

Nobody said that, but it's false, if you're beyond Time and Space and you show feats + context, this can totally be a speed feat. Your 2-C analogy is false since it allow their power to go beyond that and bust multiple timelines, not them with sheer speed.

It's the same for AP, without more context or feat, you'll get nothing from "Tentacles beyond space-time" only a vague statement.

I assume I have been called due to the spacetime stuff?

If so, other people already said it. Moving outside spacetime is useful for various things, like getting past barriers and stuff, but it is essentially not much different from an extra direction of movement. It neither makes you faster nor stronger.

Immeasurable would only be a thing if you go beyond spacetime in a fashion that allows you to freely change your position in time, which isn't given per default.

On the other stuff: The mind manipulation image doesn't load for me, magic seems ok, I don't know the series so I can't judge the stamina or perception thing, since no scans are given.

I disagree with allowing a profile for Yuu, he's just some kid with Extrasensory Perception, and that's it. otherwise, we'd have a profile for Holly Joestar.

As for Chiyo's "tentacles beyond space and time", I suggest to classify them just as Space-Time Manipulation: To get Universal+ range, you'd have to be able to access a Universe's whole Spatio-Temporal structure. Bypassing space and time isn't enough to get this range or higher IMO.

So just add Space-Time Manipulation with her tentacles, as well as Unknow range with them (her tentacles can go beyond space and time).

I don't know if that qualifies for either Mind Manipulation or Body Puppetry, but whichever it is it's fine.

I didn't even have an argument. I just thought that other members made sense.

Well, I don't remember this tread anymore. Sorry. You can ask DontTalkDT to comment here again if you wish.

This is not a long thread. It seems better to continue here.

Based on what? Also, what else do you wish to do here in summary?

Her breaking a chopping board while casual, and possibly scaling to a skull crusher.

The only other thing is that I need to make a verse page.

There a lot more abilities that missing in her profile right now. I added some to Chiyo, if they unconvincing, you can remove them for now. But let me know then, what needed. I describe them as it was said and shown in manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back