• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Android 21

I really wish we waited for more people to be able to watch a playthrough and verify it.

Especially when I'm almost positive that she's just 4-B.

The Everlasting said:
I really wish we waited for more people to be able to watch a playthrough and verify it.
The game starts Post-BoG

The Everlasting said:

I agree. Although it's nice to at least have to profile done for now.

I can verify that this takes place after BoG, if that helps (not sure about RoF), and that she poses a threat to SSJ Goku.

I watched the full walkthrough.

- Yes it took place Post-BoG. Beerus and Whis being in the story helps with that assumption.

- One she didn't lose to Cell. She was not anywhere close to full power, and Cell had a zenkai boost via the artificial soul inside him... Cell lost horribly.

- Cell then had another boost via the soul inside him. He got oneshotted.

- Was constantly referred to as the strongest opponent Goku and Co. fought up until that point... Which still would make her at least as strong as SSG Goku anyways.

Anything I am misinterpreting ?

I also now added the abilities @Blue mentioned. If they're invalid, they can be removed. I also updated the justifications to Post-Revival of Frieza instead of just Post-BoG.

Get scans, please, and why would you make a page while what that page's tiering should be is still being discussed?

I didn't make the page, I just edited some abilities onto it and changed the justification. I did give scans that she has Power Mimicry, and could give scans that she has Soul Manipulation.

Theglassman12 said:
Can we at least wait for the freaking game to come out before we start making her profile?
The game was given to certain people already and there are full playthroughs uploaded.

Soul stuff is all I'm getting from this.

It shows that Krillin lost his memory and it is capable of sealing away souls and their consciousness. Though, I'm not seeing Power Nullification, nor am I seeing a resistance to Power Nullification. I will add Sealing to her page, though, and remove what I put after Soul Manipulation, seeing as it is more versatile than what was my first impression of it.

Was able to supress the Z-fighters consciousness. That sounds like sleep manipulation or Mind manipulation

Power nullification comes from 21 sealing off their energy and their inability to use any ki without "linking". Resistance to it comes from the fact that as the game progresses, she is no longer affected by it herself.

Back