• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Android 17 vs Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
These feats just seem like outliers, how is base Frieza trolling someone SSG Goku couldn't handle,and struggled with as a SSB. When did Freeza get that powerful ?

While in hell. Besides, even if he didn't do the mental training, a power jump that proves consistent isn't so much an outlier as it is weird writing.

First form Frieza was > SSJ Gohan back in RoF plus he's been training ever since the RoF events plus Frieza is a prodigy with very little need to train to gain gigantic improvement.

Age 762 is when the Namek Saga occured, and RoF happened in age 779. The same power Goku acquired in 17 years, Frieza surpassed in months. All we know is FF Frieza is strong but at least weaker than SSB.

Unite My Rice said:
Hit adapted to a guy who got beat by Base Frieza. Hit got destroyed by SSB Goku pre-ToP.
Hit is physically inferior, that's a fact. :^)
When did Dyspo get beat by Base Frieza? All I remember is Dyspo avoiding Frieza for a while, but once they fought, Dyspo sort of blitzed him and forced him to go Golden.

I would say Hit after adapting to Dyspo is around Golden Frieza's level.

Also I don't know why you keep comparing Hit before he adapted to Dyspo. If he adapted, then he upgraded, and that's the Hit you need to compare 17 to. Saying that Dyspo blitzed him initially doesn't matter anymore. We're not comparing that Hit.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
When did Dyspo get beat by Base Frieza? All I remember is Dyspo avoiding Frieza for a while, but once they fought, Dyspo sort of blitzed him and forced him to go Golden.

Also I don't know why you keep comparing Hit before he adapted to Dyspo. If he adapted, then he upgraded, and that's the Hit you need to compare 17 to. Saying that Dyspo blitzed him initially doesn't matter anymore. We're not comparing that Hit.
exactly

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Actually, IIRC, Hit adapted one last time before he was knocked out of the ToP. That's how he was able to get that blow in on Jiren to activate the Cage of Time. Because before he did that, he literally couldn't land a single attack in on Jiren.

MeleeniumRXJ said:

When Frieza was matching his speed in base and not taking any damage

Dyspo didn't blitz anything, Frieza turned gold on his own terms

>Hit after adapting to Dyspo is golden frieza level

This is an example of maximum wank with negative evidence. After adapting to Dyspo and being held in place by Kunshi, Dyspo was still damaging him.

Adapted Hit has no feats other than defeating the fodder Kunshi and getting ragdolled by Jiren.

@C2

Hit didn't adapt to Jiren in terms of power. He used his body to time Jiren's counters.

Except Hit's ability to improve isn't solely based on raw power. He improves also on his skillset and performance level.

EDIT:

If we use the Dyspo vs Hit fight as an example again: Initially, Dyspo's speed and enhanced hearing allowed him to blitz Hit and knock the assassin on his butt. However, as the fight kept going, with Dyspo pelting down blows on Hit, we eventually get this obersation of the fight:

Kunshi: A clear victory.

Toppo: No it's not. That warrior, Hit, is adapting to Dyspo's speed.

Kunshi: What?

Toppo: You can see he's getting hit, but he's avoiding blows to vital areas. Could he be getting hit on purpose?...It's a trap!

Hit went from not being to seemingly keep up with Dyspo, to being to able manage what blows actually land on him so he can lure Dyspo to almost ringing himself out. If that's not improvement, I don't what is.

Not to mention Hit learning to replicate the sounds that his body make when tensing before using the Time-Skip to throw Dyspo off. And before you say that's not what happened:

Beerus: Right before a Time Skip, there's a brief pause where he [Hit] tenses up. He [Dyspo] is targeting that.

Whis: Precisely.

Hit: You may beat my Time Skip, but you won't defeat me.

Unite My Rice said:

This is an example of maximum wank with negative evidence. After adapting to Dyspo and being held in place by Kunshi, Dyspo was still damaging him.

Adapted Hit has no feats other than defeating the fodder Kunshi and getting ragdolled by Jiren.

@C2

Hit didn't adapt to Jiren in terms of power. He used his body to time Jiren's counters.
Frieza did take damage by Dyspo even if it was minor and Frieza was getting blitzed at first, Frieza just took Goku's advice and acknowledged the fact Dyspo's movements were linear and then needed to go Golden in order to:

A. Actually keep up instead of keep predicting his movements because SSG Goku still got tagged/Blitzed by Dyspo after predicting his movements

B. So he does'nt get ragdolled like he did in his final form when Dyspo was literally dragging him

Hit is Golden Frieza level since he was actually was the first to land a hit on Jiren in the first place after improving,(NO Goku did not hit him first, he only pushed him back because he attacked first) Hit improves in terms of power and speed, the fact that he left a noticable dent in Jiren's chest is proof of this because even if he read his movements and struck at the right moment he wouldnt even had scratched him, kinda like Goku vs Kefla, Goku was faster but wasn't strong enough to actually damage her

Unite My Rice said:

@C2

Matching his speed doesn't count as beating him. Dyspo literally grabbed him by the tail and ragdolled him before forcing him into Golden. Hit stomped Dyspo after adapting to him. Frieza never beat Dyspo (on his own) whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back