• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the BFR for Homura is a portal if I'm not mistaken, and that would mean that Cronus needs to actually enter the portal for it to be effective.

For that to happen, she'd need to really catch him off gaurd, but stuff like portal creation and alternate dimension traps are pretty commonplace in Saint Seiya. I'm not sure if he'd really go and easily fall for a baiting trick and he can move via teleportation as well.

Is that BFR Homura's only saving grace? It's not looking good if it is.

Well you don't have to worry about Cronus getting in, it sucks up everything around it.

Nah, the BFR isn't. This is actually a remake of a previous thread that was inconclusive.

Why do you think she dies to his scythe?

Also, Im neutral here.

Ah whats the ability of the scythe? And he can counter her power drain, concept manip, and passive mind manip right?

A power drain that requires her to touch her opponent? I doubt that's helpful against a SS character.

Cause I'm pretty sure that god tier SS characters have hax that can have a really good range. Compared to an ability that requires her to make physical contact.

Akuma Homura's mind hax isn't passive. She does abuse it tho, so it doesn't change much.

@Glass

Some of Cronus's best powers are used in CQC with his scythe, actually

I guess. I was more trying to say "stop focusing on the power that lacks range when 98% of her arsenal has tier 2 range"

I'd also like to know how many of his haxes have affected 2-As

SomebodyData said:
Ah whats the ability of the scythe? And he can counter her power drain, concept manip, and passive mind manip right?
Cronus' Scythe destroys on a physical, mental and spiritual level and kill even other immortal gods who are arguable abstracts and have Type 8 Immortality and Mid-Godly Regen, albeit probably not permanently (Would still put Homura down for real).

Cronus' Scythe also kills its victim's time, meaning that their existence is rewinded all the way back to before the Big Bang, making it so that there's no trace of the constituent atoms that make up their body or its origin dating all the way back to the Big Bang.

Cronus can resist Power Drain, and drain power himself, he can resist Concept Manipulation since all Titans have Concept Manipulation, and he has Passive Mind Manipulation to the level where he passively destroys your mind (All SS Gods do it, as well as destroying one's five senses).

To be fair, Homura doesn't need her body nor her soul to survive.

There is nothing to rewind. She already encompasses everything after the Big Bang (and the absence of space-time too)

You said yourself in the other thread that his passive mind hax wouldn't work on her. Also, aren't the other Titans 2-C? Resisting their concept manipulation is kind of a given just via being 2-A. Homura can tear apart 2-As conceptually. Can Cronus resist it on that level?

Kaltias said:
To be fair, Homura doesn't need her body nor her soul to survive.
There is nothing to rewind. She already encompasses everything after the Big Bang (and the absence of space-time too)

You said yourself in the other thread that his passive mind hax wouldn't work on her. Also, aren't the other Titans 2-C? Resisting their concept manipulation is kind of a given just via being 2-A
There are 2-A gods in Saint Seiya who are themselves stronger than Cronus.

The whole reason the Titans, 2-C included, were sealed, was because Zeus couldn't kill them. Despite stomping Cronus. That's how broken immortality is in Saint Seiya.

From what I can find out, this is a win in Chronus Favor >.>

I mean, he has Infinite Attackspeed with his Scythe because it can remove space between it and the enemy. Considering that thing can kill Homura, he should win with that.

@Mat

I'm not doubting that. But if the concept he relies on is destroyed (which Homura can do) and he gets killed, he would be incapacitated at the very least. The last problem Homura has is dealing with abstracts.

@Heil

Homura is infinitely faster compared to infinite speed. It's equal anyway.

She happens to be 4-D omnipresent, which is > Immeasurable. Which is infinitely faster than Infinite 3-D speed

Cronus: 5 (Matt, Gar, Heiler, GlassMan, Phoenix)

Homu: ? The ones arguing for her dont vote.

Well, I vote inconclusive since both have ways to win reliably. Cronus has his scythe, Homura has BFR/Memory manipulation (the latter being how the Titans were defeated in canon so it would work)

Also PaChi bruh, Homura has 2-3 votes already.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Only thing Homura has is BFR. Meanwhile Cronus one-shots.
If he is in CQC to use the scythe, he is just as likely to be BFRd as Homura is to be one shot tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back