• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than sign + s + greater than sign + text you want to enter + less than sign + forward slash + s + greater than sign

< s >In other words, this, minus the spaces around the s'es</ s >

Battle Pentagram, MagiReco (and Portable i think) have Bind as power null, which is the status that Mami inflicts with ribbon traps and the like.

It's also consistent with said ribbon trap having a history of incapacitating approximately everyone across the series who was bound by it (Not Charlotte, but that's more the plot needed her to die due to how her powers work).

I think that the power drain thing was never shut down nor confirmed to also have power null effects so it's more up to people to interpret atm.

Also why everyone consider beating Akuma Homura that big of an accomplishment. Homulilly is the one who is broken to unfair levels

Kaltias said:
I'd also like to know how many of his haxes have affected 2-As
Since you know, we assume that they wouldn't affect Homura at all unless they have those feats (Reason why for example we don't assume that Madoka simply erases conceptually whatever opponent at the start of the match with a gesture).

So an answer would be cool.

Thank you all.

Its because its as rare as finding qilin horns and phoenix feathers because she's having another loss.

Im not sure if I got this correctly. But did only fate vote?

Cronus: 7

Homu: 3

Incon: 1

?

I'll try to ask this again.

Has Cronus's scythe ever insta-killed a 2-A? If the answer is "no", it means that as far as Homura is concerned, it's a normal scythe.

Because if the strongest thing that it insta-killed is Uranus, it's NLF to say that it affects Homura, who dwarfs Uranus infinitely.

I could tell you that the scythe grows accordinng to Cronus' cosmos (like every weapon in SS I think). Meaning that if he has a 2-A Cosmos, his Scythe is 2-A too.

I don't get it

First, from the last Homura vs Chronus, it seemed like his go to is fate manipulatoon, which as discussed in that thread won't work due to Homura's better acausality

Even then, he first needs to strike her with the scythe, and the infinite speed thing won't work at all due to speed equalized/homura's omnipresence, and still the only part of that thing that might work is the mental part, due to her not needing her body and not having a soul

That's not taking into account the fact that if he tries to approach her via cqc he'd be instantly screwed by the BFR

And still not mentioning that Homura's first move will most likely be mind hax, and from what i can understand he doesn't resist that on this level, and actually was how he was defeated in verse (correct me if I'm wrong)

So I vote for Homura based on this and Kal's reasonings

Actually fate manipulation isn't his first move, it was only something that was brought up in the previous thread because I know that people fate/casuality screwing acausals in SS is a thing. It still gets countered due to Homura's acausality being on a higher scale tho

Apparently he does resist mind hax on this level.

Kaltias said:
Has Cronus's scythe ever insta-killed a 2-A? If the answer is "no", it means that as far as Homura is concerned, it's a normal scythe.
I still have zero idea where this even comes from or why.

Still doesn't change that of he attack her with his scythe, Homura can just open up a portal to BFR him.

Also, this may be a little stupid, but does the starting distance matter in this level of fight?

Any scan of him resisting this level of mind hax?

And any proof that he can get past her BFR while trying to hit her with the scythe?

Errrrrrr......

You're saying she can use Mind Hax, know it won't work and decide to BFR before Cronus uses his scythe?

Pretty sure a thought is faster than a scythe, and if it took us moments to realize that she needs to bfr, then for a nigh-omniscient 4-D omnipresent (yes i know, speed equalized, but still) it'd be as soon as it can be noticed by anyone

Gargoyle One said:
I still have zero idea where this even comes from or why.
Why? Because it avoids dumb threads like an inconclusive between YHVH and White Face because "lolvoiceofgod vs lolpowernull".

The distance bypassing also works based on spatial manip which Homura has herself

YHVH resists power Null tho.

And even then, I still have zero idea where the Higher Tier>Hax thing even came from, and when I even asked you too explain it you couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back