• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ancient One (MCU) vs Enchantress (DCEU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which version this?

Real World Ancient One or Mirror Dimension?

Weakened Enchantress or Full Power?

Difficult. But I would go with Enchantress. She wins this 6/10. In a fight, AO would possibly trap her inside the mirror dimension and bend the environment to her advantage, but Enchantress has (rapid) teleportation and can avoid all difficulties (Perhabs she can even escape the mirror dimension). Furthermore she is physically superior and I didnt even mentioned her telepathy and telekinesis (she disarmed the entire Task Force X). They are probably equal fighters, both fought against a multiple enemies, but Enchantress has the advantage with teleportation and higher physicall stats.

I actually don't remember Enchantress showing greater physical stats than AO. And there speed is roughly equal, especially when AO is in the Astral Form.

hard one indeed,

i go with enchantress, her teleportation is really difficult to defeat exspecially for the glass canon chars from mcu doctor strange,

only way i see AO defeating any form of enchantress is if she BFRs her into the mirror dimension for all eternity...

Gonna have to go with Saitama via timeslow (she did this in astral form where Strange followed her to a window where a lightning bolt was moving slowly in the background), and BFR to the mirror dimension.

^but noone showed the ability to do anything while being in astral form,

not that BFR isnt possible but i doubt that he going all ghostly would change something other than her seeing in slow motion how she dies :(

but the BFR would also need to happen before enchantress kills her,

imo the speedblitz is to fast :/

>Saitama can enter astral form where she can slow things down around her.

>She pushes Enchantress into astral form as well.

>She returns to her body.

>BFR's Enchantress' body.

Admittedly though, idk about Enchantress beyond what's written down.

^can she use magic in that form? this was my concern, i dont remember a time where anyone used magic on the real world while being in astral form...

didnt you watch the movie?

well, it wasnt good but it had will smith + some nice harley quinn character so if you dont expect anything and simply watch for the heck of seeing a superhero movie than it could be a nice time :D

Well being in Astral Form gives them intang as well. AO can potentially crush Enchantress Heart while in Astral Form by sticking her hand in her chest.

Not really. When Strange fought in the astral plane with one of kaecilius followers he could only slightly influence the physical plane. She cant really do any damage to enchatress in astral form, because she is basicly a "ghost" in this form. To push enchatress into the astral plane, she has to catch her, which is difficult enough through her rapid teleportation. And yes, she has higher physical stats (she was unaffected by Harleys baseball bat, many bullets of Deadshot, and some punches of Killer Croc. Furthermore she punched some members of the squad several meters away). She wins this 7/10. AO can only whin inside the mirror dimension with luck.

Last I checked, Strange and Kaecilius follower effected the physical plain mor ethan enough to warrent harming a heart. And A casual kick from AO sent one of Kaecilius Followers Several meters back, and AO with Magic Weapons should be superior to Killer Croc.

So in terms of Stats no, Enchantress really isn't when you consider Magic weapons. Her taking Harley Quin's Base Ball bat to the Head isn't helping your case and AO would hit much harder than Killer Croc with Magic. So...

They disturbed several objects in the physical world (they overloaded some machines and maybe let some things fly through the air, but that still isnt enough to destroy her heart). Astral projection is a very usefull ability but not in this fight.

You forgot that she furthermore took some bullets and withstood an explosion, while AO was killed with just a "sword". Enchantress has the higher physical stats (look at the page. She has Superhuman physical characteristics and building level durability. AO has Street level physically.

Meosos said:
They disturbed several objects in the physical world (they overloaded some machines and maybe let some things fly through the air, but that still isnt enough to destroy her heart). Astral projection is a very usefull ability but not in this fight.
You forgot that she furthermore took some bullets and withstood an explosion, while AO was killed with just a "sword". Enchantress has the higher physical stats (look at the page. She has Superhuman physical characteristics and building level durability. AO has Street level physically.
She was Killed with a "Magic Sword" and wow, she withstood an explosion...Strange, A lesser Sorcerer than AO managed to Hold back a Blast from Dormamuwhilts in his Dark Dimension for a couple seconds. And I looked at her page, she doesn't. Building Level Durability isn't gonna cut it. And what Stange and the follower showed in the Astral Plain is enough to injure or smash a heart. Mnd you these are lesser wizards than the AO.

AO Casual Kick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw6-xxD2Feo (Skip to 50 seconds).

Maybe it was enhanced by being in the Mirror Dimension but either way, in the astral plane, she has the advantage. Enchantress has nothing to counter AO intang and the battle with Stange in the Astral Plane is enough to warrant enough force to injure Enchantress Heart. Factoring Magical Weapons and such, AO has the advantage of stats. Street Level was for her base strength.

What notable feat does she have with Mind Manipulation? And Teleportation means nothing if she she doesnt have the Combat Speed to capitalize and that feat you posted is what she did with prep, which is restricted. And again, she hasn't shown any empressive Attack Speed if a grew up Humans and low tier Meta humans can give her trouble and Tag her.

Her prep literally consisted of a night.

Mind Manipulation? Trapping people in dreamscapes (The Suicide Squad) and sending Rick Flag back to his memories of June in the hospital, yet twisted so she'd die. That is impressive.

Not a single Attack Speed? She can fire bolts of real lightning. She blew up some buildings with a blast early on. The last fight is PIS, and also she can possess bodies, so as long as her heart isn't with her she won't die.

Prep is restricted so...I mean, AO could Hypothetically reality warp her prep anyways.

And, I'm pretty sure Ao would have resistance to Mind *******, considering what she did with Strange and we have established mind ******* resistance. Thor momentarily resisted Wanda's MF and and implied he has MF resistance any how, Erik kinda resisted the Mind Stone, etc. So Considering Enchantress only MF'ed Humans and lesser beings and they were primarily alright, Don't see that being a factor.

And again, her lightning doesn't have the potency to get past her shields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back