• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Analog horror discussion thread

I think the Painter would be a good Jeff the Killer and famous fictional serial murderer type of MU character if it got created. Iirc from my short tkme watching the series, some of the stuff they do are downright superhuman, strength and speed wise. Plenty of Tier 9s around.

Also, you're probably right with the Monument Mythos being #1. I was just curious if anyone knew a series that gets higher.

I think Vita Carnis and Midwest Angellica should definitely be considered as well. There's also that one with the news broadcast station and the moon I forgot the name of. A classic though.
how strong is midwest angellica?
Completely forgot _boisvert, I really dont know how to scale it but I heard some tier 2 arguments for it once
ah, Boisvert. I saw it and thought it was an non-understandable mess that could only be understood if you're some sort of theorist that constantly rewatches and cross references episodes. Game theory bait basically. I don't like the verse but that's another topic.

I also heard it's universal or even higher dimensional, tier 1. But the series is such a vague mess that I highly doubt all those claims.
I doubt the two killers are human level, they Literally murder their victims in impossible ways
How so?
also did y'all know that candle cove shares the same universe as local 58?
Is the guy who made Local 58 the original author of the original Candle cove creepypasta?

how strong is midwest angellica?

ah, Boisvert. I saw it and thought it was an non-understandable mess that could only be understood if you're some sort of theorist that constantly rewatches and cross references episodes. Game theory bait basically. I don't like the verse but that's another topic.

I also heard it's universal or even higher dimensional, tier 1. But the series is such a vague mess that I highly doubt all those claims.

How so?

Is the guy who made Local 58 the original author of the original Candle cove creepypasta?
yes the guy who made local 58 also created candle cove and for urbanspook part, one of the Painters and Skinface kills was a Man who got stabbed Idk how much but it was around 400 or 300 stabs

Midwest Angellica is about a meteor that crashes into earth, or so they thought. Turned out it contained an alien lifeform. I feel like the fact it survived the meteor crash is enough but it also assimilates fast and can handle explosives iirc. I'd need to like really be thorough with it again for feats.

Greylock is awesome. One of my favorites.

And yeah I forgot about _boisvert. It could potentially be #2 maybe even #1
I would really like to see _boisvert characters but it would be really confusing trying to scale each character in the series, it looks more like a art project.

Greylock and other AH series are probably valid for the wiki though.

So it would be better to remove unless we have concrete proof
The only things that I have seen related to this are just theories

I have no clue where the source of The Boiled One being Mutsuhrio Watanabe is.

I don't recall anything in the video mentioning it, even though wikipedia and other sources says so.

I'll try to check for a source, for now.

Also I do believe he should be unknown. We don't know much about him, he didn't do any physical stuff, and do we even know what he's made of?

Edit: looking through threads on the net, there is no source whatsoever on it being Watanabe, and it seems to be a theory only. Any place that says it was confirmed by the author has no source, so I don't think we should accept it being Watanabe.

Last edited:
I agree also agree on not adding "He's Watababe!" To the profile. It's a theory that hasn't been confirmed.

Btw, has there been a popular analog horror series lately? I feel like every time I hear less and less about analog horror. Is the genre becoming less popular or maybe I havent heard of the popular analog horror series of the moment?

Most popular currently are like Greylock, Boiled One Phenomenon and Man in the Suit (This one cant have a profile since its fanficy)
We getting a new Mandela episode tomorrow, maybe it could somewhat revive the genre

And from watching the video near the end, i'm not sure if the monster jude sees is "N" or another form of The Intruder.

Also about the alternates, they seem to have "some" levels of teleportation, a good example would be Thatcher's alternate as it appears in his closet with the latter not even entering or breaking into his home.

Also about vol 5 there was something that i noticed, Jude was taking some sort of drug to possibly help him get over his fear of alternates and near the end of the video when he is assumingly dying, he weakly calls out for help, saying that "he's inside my mind" possibly referring to Gabriel/Satan, N, or The Intruder, which i assume is most likely Satan.

Back