• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Analog horror discussion thread

Thoughts on Doctor Nowhere? I saw it, and it was pretty nice, it has interesting concepts.

Thoughts on Doctor Nowhere? I saw it, and it was pretty nice, it has interesting concepts.
The guy who created the Boiled One phenomenon?

would it still be Possible to scale urbanspook?
While i haven't watched Urbanspook myself because of how controversial his videos are, it is still possible to scale his characters but it wouldn't have much since his series only has 2 characters who have actual feats.

The guy who created the Boiled One phenomenon?
Yeah, him, thoughts on him?

So could you give an explanation on what is urbanspook?
It's a horror series on a duo of criminals. They kill their victims, torture them and abuse them in brutal ways, and then they paint a drawing showing how they killed and tortured their victims. So if they decapitate a victim, they will paint a person without a head. They even target animals and children. The police has been trying to capture them.

Normally I'd say yes, but ******* hell Urbanspook shit is, from what I've watched, just straight up gore and edgy stuff with barely any noteworthy story aside from (Le painter killed peeps, here pictures).

If you want to make profiles for them, I suggest making a QnA thread and ask staff there. With how dark this shit is, I'm not sure everyone would welcome it.

Normally I'd say yes, but ******* hell Urbanspook shit is, from what I've watched, just straight up gore and edgy stuff with barely any noteworthy story aside from (Le painter killed peeps, here pictures).

If you want to make profiles for them, I suggest making a QnA thread and ask staff there. With how dark this shit is, I'm not sure everyone would welcome it.
I mean, the wiki already allows edgelordslop like Redo of healer. They also allow series with disturbing content that is similar, like Berserk and Goblin Slayer for example, which also have heavy themes.

Urbanspook just needs to not be an OC and be notable.

I mean, the wiki already allows edgelordslop like Redo of healer. They also allow series with disturbing content that is similar, like Berserk and Goblin Slayer for example, which also have heavy themes.

Urbanspook just needs to not be an OC and be notable.
Those series are tame af compared to Urbanspook, though, and they're not even close. One has sexual assault, killing, etc..., while the other is mainly that (Including showing photos and implications of a fetus being, you know, hanging from a ceiling, even though it serves no purpose other than shock value).

Urbanspook is so, so much worse it's not even funny.

As I said, you should make a thread to check if it is allowed.

Those series are tame af compared to Urbanspook, though, and they're not even close. One has sexual assault, killing, etc..., while the other is mainly that (Including showing photos and implications of a fetus being, you know, hanging from a ceiling, even though it serves no purpose other than shock value).

Urbanspook is so, so much worse it's not even funny.
If I remember well, Berserk has child rape, pretty sure Guts got abused as a kid. Same with adult rape.
Redo of healer also has a bunch of rape, Keyaru likes animals and children a tad bit too much, if you get what I mean.
Goblin Slayer has rape.

I mean, Urbanspook can be shown through YouTube since the series implies what happens, it doesn't directly show it, unlike the 3 series accepted in the wiki that I mentioned before.
As I said, you should make a thread to check if it is allowed.
I mean, I wouldn't make the thread or a verse page or anything like that. I don't care too much about the series, I am just saying that it's allowed.

While i haven't watched Urbanspook myself because of how controversial his videos are, it is still possible to scale his characters but it wouldn't have much since his series only has 2 characters who have actual feats.
I think it's better not scale these nasty killers, too controversial tbh

If I remember well, Berserk has child rape, pretty sure Guts got abused as a kid. Same with adult rape.
Redo of healer also has a bunch of rape, Keyaru likes animals and children a tad bit too much, if you get what I mean.
Goblin Slayer has rape.

I mean, Urbanspook can be shown through YouTube since the series implies what happens, it doesn't directly show it, unlike the 3 series accepted in the wiki that I mentioned before.

I mean, I wouldn't make the thread or a verse page or anything like that. I don't care too much about the series, I am just saying that it's allowed.
well urbanspook is pretty "known" but like I feel like some of the videos are missing, would it still be Worth scaling this?

Top 5 Strongest AH Verses?
Analog horror is pretty weak imo

The strongest analog horror verse is probably Monument mythos/Nixonverse because Nixon can make all of reality fictional, pretty sure one of them can nuke the USA, tank bullets, etc

The second strongest is probably Germini entertainment because The Iris is a literal planet. He can just, ram into someone or something.

But then again, I only watch like 3-4 analog horror series lol

well urbanspook is pretty "known" but like I feel like some of the videos are missing, would it still be Worth scaling this?
I'd say so. I mean, he's just a human, so I doubt he gets past wall level.
Expect people to put him in spite matches, though. That's the usual reaction to a character in a wiki from a series that has sensitive topics but doesn't portray them with sensitivity.

I think the Painter would be a good Jeff the Killer and famous fictional serial murderer type of MU character if it got created. Iirc from my short tkme watching the series, some of the stuff they do are downright superhuman, strength and speed wise. Plenty of Tier 9s around.

Also, you're probably right with the Monument Mythos being #1. I was just curious if anyone knew a series that gets higher.

I think Vita Carnis and Midwest Angellica should definitely be considered as well. There's also that one with the news broadcast station and the moon I forgot the name of. A classic though.

But one is a whole Planet and the other is a Moon. Unless the Moon has some hax that could just incapacitate or "kill" the Iris

Top 5 Strongest AH Verses?
1. Mister Manticore verse (They are all tier 2 and have goofy Plot Hax, EE, HDE, temporal and low multi BFR, Fate Manip etc)
2. Gemini Home Entertainment (The Iris is a literal planet about the size of Neptune. I calculated its GBE and KE once and got 5-A and 5-B respectfully)
3. Local 58 (Apparently the moon is alive in the series? i haven't really watched it so I can say much about it)

And honestly idk the rest, most AH verses are strong because of hax like Mandela Catalogue with Madness Inducing hax and Incorporeality for the Alternates

The Moon is more like a place where an eldritch horror resides. The actual entity has only ever been referred to as "Him"

But yeah, those seems like an easy Top 3.

The last two would be fun to figure out. I still say Midwest Angellica should be considered as well as Vita Carnis.

Tough to think of any other AH series I've seen with feats beyond Building. There's like biblical implications in a few verses but not enough to go off of.

Vita Carnis is about tier 8 bcs of the Monoliths (they are 120 meter tall giants that can shoot EMP blasts)
There's also Greylock, which has AE through thought forms and corruption/bio manip haxes that are decently powerful

Completely forgot _boisvert, I really dont know how to scale it but I heard some tier 2 arguments for it once

Analog horror is pretty weak imo

The strongest analog horror verse is probably Monument mythos/Nixonverse because Nixon can make all of reality fictional, pretty sure one of them can nuke the USA, tank bullets, etc

The second strongest is probably Germini entertainment because The Iris is a literal planet. He can just, ram into someone or something.

But then again, I only watch like 3-4 analog horror series lol

I'd say so. I mean, he's just a human, so I doubt he gets past wall level.
Expect people to put him in spite matches, though. That's the usual reaction to a character in a wiki from a series that has sensitive topics but doesn't portray them with sensitivity.
I doubt the two killers are human level, they Literally murder their victims in impossible ways

I think the Painter would be a good Jeff the Killer and famous fictional serial murderer type of MU character if it got created. Iirc from my short tkme watching the series, some of the stuff they do are downright superhuman, strength and speed wise. Plenty of Tier 9s around.

Also, you're probably right with the Monument Mythos being #1. I was just curious if anyone knew a series that gets higher.

I think Vita Carnis and Midwest Angellica should definitely be considered as well. There's also that one with the news broadcast station and the moon I forgot the name of. A classic though.
oh man I wish that jeff was on the main wiki if he wasn't considered fanfic (He is too different from Hodek tbh)

Back