• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Analog horror discussion thread

Speaking of Mandela Catalogue, when do you think the Alternates will get a tier change?

I think it'll be after volume 5 but i could be wrong, but if i remember correctly some Alternates probably killed Ruth physically but that's highly debatable.

So quick question for those knowledgeable on Mandela Catalogue, whenever Mandela Catalogue gets done, should we find out what tier the characters are or keep them the same?

We should find out. Although I believe they should be full on 9-C
Yeah if i remember from something like Vol. 333 i think the Alternate killed Ruth off camera but that's kind of debatable considering that most people think that they can kill people physically instead of using their abilities.

And with the latest video, it might add more to them.

We still have Gabriel ripping out Dave's eyes through TK(?)
Yeah, that's pretty likely, as it was confirmed in the latest video that Dave Lee lost his eyes and dying from blood loss, not sure if that would give Gabriel a tier, but he seems to be stronger than the Alternates.

Also, I think a profile for one of the characters like Thatcher Davis or Adam Murray is possible, while Adam Murray would have complete resistance to the Alternates abilities due to being one himself.

Adam makes sense having a profile considering his connection with the Alternates, and I guess Thatcher having a profile could work, considering he's supposed to be the protagonist of the series

I might hold off on making a profile for Adam and see what happens in Vol 5 whenever it comes out, but it's safe to say at this point that he's an alternate.

And I guess Thatcher would just be human level, and he gets in tier 9 with firearms at least.

What's the deal with boisvert? I watched some of it, and even the best feats seemed to be Tier 9 at most. Why's everyone saying it's Tier 1?

What's the deal with boisvert? I watched some of it, and even the best feats seemed to be Tier 9 at most. Why's everyone saying it's Tier 1?
Well, some people think that Boisvert reaches tier 1 when Room becomes a fragment, but I still wonder how it's going to fit on this wiki considering how confusing the videos are, and the fact that it might just be some art project like most ARGs do.

If Boisvert ever gets added to this wiki, someone would need to make a blog explaining how the verse works in terms of cosmology.

Even after watching everything I'm very confused as to what it is about. It's a very experimental and surreal series, and idk if it would fit in the site

Even after watching everything I'm very confused as to what it is about. It's a very experimental and surreal series, and idk if it would fit in the site
Yeah, that's what I thought also, it just seems so surreal and is probably some art project.

About analog horror, i think Vita Carnis would fit on the wiki, i thought about making blog profiles for it in the past.

I think it would. I was thinking about calcing the monolith’s gpe but got lazy to actually go ahead and doing it

Another analog horror series i've seen that might fit is called "Woodlands National Park" it's really similar to Gemini Home Entertainment and the verse sits around 9-C to 9-B i believe.

I Honestly would like to see Urbanspook killers here despite the controversy it has, I mean Penpal become a official page
Yeah i don't think his analog horror series would never be on this wiki due to how disgusting and extremely controversial it is, besides the verse would literally have one character being the painter killer. (or whatever it's called)

_Boisvert characters are possible to get on the wiki, they just need a lot of references and scans.

Yeah i don't think his analog horror series would never be on this wiki due to how disgusting and extremely controversial it is, besides the verse would literally have one character being the painter killer. (or whatever it's called)

_Boisvert characters are possible to get on the wiki, they just need a lot of references and scans.
tbh I agree with you, I just see a little chance for the painter to get a Profile page since Penpal (who is also a pedo) also got a page

The Painter would be possible to have here, we already have some characters from very disturbing series
Problem is, the guy sucks and has pretty much nothing other than idk poison manip with drugs?

Well after reading the google doc, the verse is somewhat difficult to scale, Room literally eats Quilled God in Zoning Ordinance and causes The Complex to seemingly die instantly before the end of the video.

The Painter would be possible to have here, we already have some characters from very disturbing series
Problem is, the guy sucks and has pretty much nothing other than idk poison manip with drugs?
I mean i never watched the analog horror myself but i heard that the painter as he stabs one victim 36 times before somehow removing their teeth, and is able to tear off faces, slit wrists, mutilated people into literal meat, bisected people, broke legs, etc.

The Painter probably sits around 9-C.

Also it's 2 people working together instead of one, just like the scream films.

About alternates, would they really be 9-C for overpowering physically fit and trained humans, that sounds more like 10-A to me.

I just realized something and might be wrong about this, but could The Intruder from Mandela Catalogue be 9-C?

In intruder alert, it tamper's with a corpse through an "invisible force" to the point where the corpse is completely unidentifiable.

In intruder alert, it tamper's with a corpse through an "invisible force" to the point where the corpse is completely unidentifiable.
I dont remember if it was censored bcs it was unidentifiable or bcs it was well... a corpse

So...apparently Alex Kister (Creator of Mandela Catalogue) got exposed recently for being a pedophile.

I have mixed feelings, and i also wonder if we should keep mandela catalogue on this wiki.

Not that up to date with the situation, but has he responded yet? If not, then wait. This could be fake for all we know, especially considering cases like Pyrocynical or Kwite where people immediately called them a bunch of nasty shit before they even had a chance to respond, and when they did, turned out they were innocent.

This could be real, for sure, but it could also be fake. Let's just wait.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Back