• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars) vs Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
The calc you posted was debunked by endlessmike who if you're not aware is top dog in NF so nah
And I'm honestly not upset just want actual evidence I told you I'd agree with it if it's proven that simple.
Mike's last response was "Fine, i guess", he didn't like how the calc was done, but he didn't cancel the calc in any way.

Also no it's not mugen tsukuyomi is an infinite illusion capable to reaching the entire planet despite being on the moon.

That > his TP

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
The calc you posted was debunked by endlessmike who if you're not aware is top dog in NF so nah
Nah

Pretty sure the lemmings mindlessly quote me

Not Mike

That said, you don't pay much attention buddy

The calc has been in use since it was posted

ChaosTheory123 said:
Nah

Pretty sure the lemmings mindlessly quote me

Not Mike

That said, you don't pay much attention buddy

The calc has been in use since it was posted
You're the one who calced Malak's MS at 0.1562c, right?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Also no it's not mugen tsukuyomi is an infinite illusion capable to reaching the entire planet despite being on the moon.
That > his TP
Get me a calc of how many people are on the planet during IT.

Hint: it's not more than a trillion.

Aparajita said:
You're the one who calced Malak's MS at 0.1562c, right?
That'd be me

And the accompanying calc for the Ebon Hawk in transit to Abo to showcase how fast the ships were flying even without Megalight whatever measurements

Aparajita said:
In quotation, I-5, a combat droid was training Jax, and shot him at near point blank range. Jax, a weakling in the Force, had the time to activate his LS and move it into position to block the bolt at 7.3 meters distance.
Ah, that clears things up.

Chill is just siding with Sasuke for the sake of it now.

Repeat after me everyone.

Nothing.

In.

Naruto.

Is.

On.

The.

Level.

Of.

Star.

Wars.

Telepathy.

Plain. and. Simple

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Not sure how I was supposed to be aware of its use but alright then.
And lemmings?

True enough, though you could have checked our, or even your, wiki *shrugs*

My "affectionate" nickname for the half of posters that made debate so boring

I'm irreverant and snarky, pay it no mind, it amuses me :maybe

Anakin simply has no way of injuring someone with Small Planet Level durability & energy absorption/repulsion. Also, Genjutsu doesn't work on someone with a Rinnegan, so Mind Hax should not work very well, if at all on Sasuke.

SW Mind Hax >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Genjutsu

Also, Genjutsu works by manipulating chakra in the blood to make illusions, that's not the same as attacking the brain.

Your making the assumption that Anakin was a well known practitioner of force persuasion, he wasn't. In fact, force sensitives rarely use mind tricks in battle considering how difficult it can be to concentrate when dueling someone.

The reason they don't do it isn't because it's hard, It's because Force-Users are highly resistant to telepathy. The average padawan has much better resistence to mindrape than Sasuke.

Also, in one EU book, Anakin's power was so immense it straight up terrified Dooku, who ackowledged he would be a threat to Darth Sidious.

No, mind tricks are quite difficult to utilize in battle. Force sensitives require a great deal of concentration to utilize Dominate Mind,Affect Mind,Force Persuasion,Force fear...etc against any noticeably fast opponent( there are even species of creatures who are resistant to mind tricks due to their brain patterns)

That doesn't mean in anyway shape or form that Anakin could perform the same level of telepathic feats that Sidious can perform. Also, Anakin was not a threat to Sidious at all during this point or any point( Anakin had the potential to surpass the Father, but this never happened)Your misinterpreting what Dooku mean't.Anakin had tapped into Force Rage to amplify himself considerably( which played an important factor in his victory over Dooku) This amp was merely circumstantial, and thus cannot be used on a whim. If Anakin had not recieved his injuries in his battle against Kenobi, this would be rather different.I'm sure that you are referring to the ROTS novel.

^the reason why sasuke survived was because his rinnegan gives him immunity to IT, and only to IT, it was literally the only counter, any other genjutsu would have worked on him like on anyone else...

for the fight, anakin has lightspeed reacton, and the force ignores durability, sasuke would die before even being able to use any of his jutsus since force is omnipresent...

GreatestSin said:
^the reason why sasuke survived was because his rinnegan gives him immunity to IT, and only to IT, it was literally the only counter, any other genjutsu would have worked on him like on anyone else...
for the fight, anakin has lightspeed reacton, and the force ignores durability, sasuke would die before even being able to use any of his jutsus since force is omnipresent...
It says that the rinnegan is immune to genjutsu in the 4th databook though (1). Also it makes no sense that the rinnegan can dispell only the strongest genjutsu.

I'm sick of this "Jedi solo fiction" nonsense, do you have any proof that the force ignores durability?

Aimenaltair said:
Like Sin said, The force is omnipresent add the Speed advantage, GG sauce.
Lol, when has Anakin shown Small Planet Level AP/DC with the force? Cause Sasuke has Small Planet Level durability.

UncleSpaceman said:
Aimenaltair said:
Lol, when has Anakin shown Small Planet Level AP/DC with the force? Cause Sasuke has Small Planet Level durability.
I know Sauce have Small planet dur, you on the other hand don't know what Omnipresent means.

Aimenaltair said:
UncleSpaceman said:
Aimenaltair said:
I know Sauce have Small planet dur, you on the other hand don't know what Omnipresent means.
Omnipresent means everywhere, the chakra network runs throughout the entire body, hence Sasukes insides have Small Planet Level durability. So no, Anakin is not hurting Sasuke with the force.

But he can stop every single organ in Sauce's body or shut down his Brain, And about sasuke's insides, yeah you have no proof they are Small planet level.

This is the same probably from the Star Wars vs Naruto thread. I think there's some NLF going on with the force.. No one ever showed evidence the force could deal with things with small planet level durability. Being omnipotent = / = having infinite power in crush everything

UncleSpaceman said:
like previously said, force ignores durability...

but even if this isnt the case, the naruto manga itself stated that organs cant be trained, this is why gentle fist is so dangerous even if the user isnt attacking with a lot of force behind their punches, link: http://www.***********.net/naruto/79/8

sasukes inner organs can all be smashed in a single moment, even his brain...

GreatestSin said:
UncleSpaceman said:
but even if this isnt the case, the naruto manga itself stated that organs cant be trained, this is why gentle fist is so dangerous even if the user isnt attacking with a lot of force behind their punches, link: http://www.***********.net/naruto/79/8

It's been said many times, but do you have any proof that Force ignores durability?

In Naruto durability comes from chakra, the inner coil system spreads chakra to every part of the body. Hence Sasukes entire body has Small Planet Level durability.

The reason Gentle Fist injures the organs, is because it surges the chakra system with additional chakra, like how an electrical surge destroyes electronics. Anakin can't use chakra, so this method is useless to him.

UncleSpaceman said:
GreatestSin said:
UncleSpaceman said:

It's been said many times, but do you have any proof that Force ignores durability?
In Naruto durability comes from chakra, the inner coil system spreads chakra to every part of the body. Hence Sasukes entire body has Small Planet Level durability.

The reason Gentle Fist injures the organs, is because it surges the chakra system with additional chakra, like how an electrical surge destroyes electronics. Anakin can't use chakra, so this method is useless to him.
I'd like to add that the inner-durability of Naruto characters is not as weak as people think. That early manga statement is contradicted by later manga feats.. People were flunged, punched and thrown at incredible speeds and never showed signs of inner-organ damage.

UncleSpaceman said:

it allows the user to crush the heart of a victim, think about it as telekinesis used diretly on organs, it would let the user smach its enemys brain in a moment...

push the link i posted and read what kakashi said, inner-body cant be trained :)

the same, inner body cant be trained, this is why they are dangerous, the specifics of the gentle fist dont matter, the fac tthat inner-body is weak and therefore easily damaged stays the same...

^it didnt contradict, as example: gaara was shot around in his fight with lee during part 1, but his organs didnt suffer any damage, it is simply that "attack on organs" cause the damage and "attacks on the skin" like ordinary punches dont do it, it is a naruto-verse thing but this doesnt make them as durable as the "outer body" ^_^

GreatestSin said:
UncleSpaceman said:

it allows the user to crush the heart of a victim, think about it as telekinesis used diretly on organs, it would let the user smach its enemys brain in a moment...
push the link i posted and read what kakashi said, inner-body cant be trained :)

the same, inner body cant be trained, this is why they are dangerous, the specifics of the gentle fist dont matter, the fac tthat inner-body is weak and therefore easily damaged stays the same...

^it didnt contradict, as example: gaara was shot around in his fight with lee during part 1, but his organs didnt suffer any damage, it is simply that "attack on organs" cause the damage and "attacks on the skin" like ordinary punches dont do it, it is a naruto-verse thing but this doesnt make them as durable as the "outer body" ^_^
Lol, all Kakashi meant was that you can't exercise your inner body... he said nothing about it's durability...

People have been knocked around by Continent to Small Planet Level blasts in Naruto, no damage to their inners.

UncleSpaceman said:
Lol, all Kakashi meant was that you can't exercise your inner body... he said nothing about it's durability...

People have been knocked around by Continent to Small Planet Level blasts in Naruto, no damage to their inners.
and what happens if something isnt trained? it stays weak! this is why he also said "the toughest guy wont stand after this", doesnt matter how much you train your body...

i already explained it in the post you quoted, as example: gaara was shot around in his fight with lee during part 1, but his organs didnt suffer any damage, it is simply that "attack on organs" cause the damage and "attacks on the skin" like ordinary punches dont do it, it is a naruto-verse thing but this doesnt make them as durable as the "outer body" ^_^

GreatestSin said:
UncleSpaceman said:

and what happens if something isnt trained? it stays weak! this is why he also said "the toughest guy wont stand after this", doesnt matter how much you train your body...
i already explained it in the post you quoted, as example: gaara was shot around in his fight with lee during part 1, but his organs didnt suffer any damage, it is simply that "attack on organs" cause the damage and "attacks on the skin" like ordinary punches dont do it, it is a naruto-verse thing but this doesnt make them as durable as the "outer body" ^_^
I'm sorry, but that's not why gentle fist injures the organs...

Gentle Fist works by flowing your chakra into your oponents Inner Coils System, the Inner Coils System is connected to the bodies organs, so the chakra that is flowed in causes damage to the organs via overload.

Back