• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars) vs Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)

^i know how it works, and if you read my posts you will see that it doesnt matter how the jutsu works, the fact why the jutsu is so dangerous is the same no matter how you manage to injure the organs (directly, outside force like immense shockwaves dont seem to count as such (to be seen in lee vs gaara)) :)

GreatestSin said:
^i know how it works, and if you read my posts you will see that it doesnt matter how the jutsu works, the fact why the jutsu is so dangerous is the same no matter how you manage to injure the organs (directly, outside force like immense shockwaves dont seem to count as such (to be seen in lee vs gaara)) :)
Where there is a very heavy flaw in your arguement of internal organs being weak. By the end of Naruto Shippuden everyone is hundreds of times stronger than where they were in their younger years. By that time Naruto's characters durability shot up at an exceeding rate and have better feats than what was provided back then. It's a NFL to say that gentle fist can seal the chakra of anyone above his level.

Someone from another forum states:

"In the Narutoverse itself it does, because Kishi decided that all of his characters have squishy organs they flat out state that there's no way to strengthen the internal organs, which is why this facet of the Gentle Fist is so deadly. However, simple logic dictates that this isn't the case. When you take an external hit, some manner of that force is transferred to your insides. This is true in fiction as well, which is why characters can break bones with hits and the like. Force applied directly inside will no doubt be more effective because there's less shielding and support from the rest of the body, but if the opponent has high enough durability, this internal attack won't be able to overcome the opponent's internal durability."

Yes Neji could use gentle fist and seal the chakra points of someone on his level, but that doesn't mean it would work the same against someone at Small Planet Level durability. The same thing with the force. I don't remember seeing the force crushing someone w/ small planet level durability

^kishi already showed in the gaara vs lee fight that the body is pretty durable if the organs arent attacked directly,

gaara had no problems with the g-forces that would have given him really dangerous injuries in RL, therefore: no, even if the chars became billions of times stronger, internal organs will still be as weak as before, nothing contradicting this statement was made in the manga (even if logic begs to differ)

btw, i agree fully with the bolded text, but unfortunatly this is naruto, the author is kishi and he decided that internal-durability works like he showed it to do :)

It only makes sense that the internal organs are as durable as the outside of the body. You think the average human heart would be able to keep up with the amount of energy spent in a Naruto fight?

It just doesn't make sense that inner-organs can't be trained. When you train, your whole body gets a work out. A Fit and atheltic person is going to have a much stronger body over-all compared to someone who doesn't excercise..

the idea of organs being weak in the Narutoverse was something stated once and forgotten. + It's character statement vs feats

^sigh, it doesnt matter what "logic" says, i know that something like that isnt possible (if we go by logic than the fact there are beings with moon-lvl durability is absurd too :I ), either way, kishi stated this in his manga and nothing contraidcted it... strong fist attacks =/= gentle fist attacks and therefore cant be used as argument to say that the internal organs are as durable as the whole body (which in itself is a unlogical sentence but whatever...) :)

^i already showed a similar example with lee vs gaara, and i also already mentioned that kishi seems to make a difference, attacks like the ones in lees fight and in "the last" are "strong fist"-types which dont attack the organs directly... look at the chapter where narutos kid uses gentle fist on him, he gets knocked out instantly even if his body has at least building-lvl durability in base...

What I was saying with "The Last Movie" examples were than their organs were in face very durable. What Kishimoto probably meant is that organs are vunerable to gentle fist, and even if he stated that inner organs cannot be trained thats clearly contradicted by the tier progression in the later levels shown in Shippuden. That Hokage chapter was a gag-manga, and his base durability is far higher than building level.

^do you have statements that show something different about "the last"?

and i already said everything i can about my argument, if people want to ignore it than it is their choice :)

well, than island lvl durability in base ^_^

Anakin is much faster than Sasuke... and it requires Chakra to make your body durable. How does Sasuke survive long enough to even "activate" his durability, so to speak?

Aparajita said:
Anakin is much faster than Sasuke... and it requires Chakra to make your body durable. How does Sasuke survive long enough to even "activate" his durability, so to speak?
None given possibly

While Sasuke is no slouch in the speed department. But If he lacks the proper speed to respond with a counter attack of his own (in which he does in this case) then he is finished by the time Anakin gets close to him.

HeroicDefender97 said:
Aparajita said:
None given possibly
While Sasuke is no slouch in the speed department. But If he lacks the proper speed to respond with a counter attack of his own (in which he does in this case) then he is finished by the time Anakin gets close to him.
Darth Tyrannus (Dooku) should be comparable to Darth Malak, and Malak was sub rel+ in movement speed, higher in combat speed.

What...?

Sasuke is far faster than Darth Vader travel speed wise, Darth Vader can surely react at lightspeed but he can't out-run Sasuke or his attacks (since he has light speed reaction he could probably force them back if he's strong enough)

and durability on Naruto-characters doesn't turn "off", its always on. It just boosts up when they go into another mode; but the thing is Sasuke is always in his final mode..

Zerzavyx98 said:
What...?
Sasuke is far faster than Darth Vader travel speed wise, Darth Vader can surely react at lightspeed but he can't out-run Sasuke or his attacks (since he has light speed reaction he could probably force them back if he's strong enough)

and durability on Naruto-characters doesn't turn "off", its always on. It just boosts up when they go into another mode; but the thing is Sasuke is always in his final mode..
Umm dude

Did you not read Vader's profile. His movement speed is Relativistic+ where as Sasuke is only Massively Hypersonic+

Relativistic combants are faster then Massively Hypersonic combatants

idk why Darth Vader's hypersonic MOVEMENT speed was changed when there wasn't any showings or confirmation of upgrading his speed (from what I know of). This thread and many others with Darth in them had Darth Vader at hypersonic+ movespeed w/ Sub-rel to lightspeed reactons.

Can someone link me to when and why Darth Vader was changed from hypersonic+ in movement speed?

Zerzavyx98 said:
idk why Darth Vader's hypersonic MOVEMENT speed was changed when there wasn't any showings or confirmation of upgrading his speed (from what I know of). This thread and many others with Darth in them had Darth Vader at hypersonic+ movespeed w/ Sub-rel to lightspeed reactons.

Can someone link me to when and why Darth Vader was changed from hypersonic+ in movement speed?
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/124203

This link here done by The Everlasting

that was in October why did it take 3 months for him to be switched?

Either way if Vader has rel movementspeed that yeah sure he takes the win

I think this should be left at inconclusive. The arguements of Anakin's side didnt have much back up other than what was generally said (AP of the force) and some things werent looked into depth like Sasuke's resistance to mind control, and Narutoverse internal durability.

I question, doesnt the force and mind resistance require focus? How would Anakin handle Perfect Susanoo and Amaterasu on him while he's trying to use his force manipulation on Sasuke. He might lock on but Sasuke doesn't have to move an inch of his body, just his eyes.

Zerzavyx98 said:
I think this should be left at inconclusive. The arguements of Anakin's side didnt have much back up other than what was generally said (AP of the force) and some things werent looked into depth like Sasuke's resistance to mind control, and Narutoverse internal durability.
I question, doesnt the force and mind resistance require focus? How would Anakin handle Perfect Susanoo and Amaterasu on him while he's trying to use his force manipulation on Sasuke. He might lock on but Sasuke doesn't have to move an inch of his body, just his eyes.
Except... Anakin is much, much, much stupidly faster than Sasuke is and has access to durability negating attacks like molecular manipulation.

If someone could Check the Votes, and then maybe someone else double check we can maybe get this thread over with.

I'm kind of worried about the speed stomp rule. There is such a wide gap that I'm not sure if this can be added.

It's like 11-5 Anakin, the reason being Speed and Force Hax. Without it, i'd still say that Anakin's TP should still be lightyears (or megalights if you will) above anything in the Narutoverse, let alone his other hax like sub atomic.

This battle MUST be left inconclusive.

1) The only reason why people sided with Anakin was because of the NLF force wank that it ignores durability. It was never proven that the force ignores durability.

2) Anakin is only continent level, so the use of his force would barely even bother Sasuke who has at least moon level durability.

3) Wank on Star Wars telepathy. Quantity of Quality. Trillions were taken over, sure but for how long and to what extent? What control did Anakin have on these people and did they have ANY resistance to mind control like Sasuke does?

Anakin may have the speed advantage but he's open cheese compared to the information we have on Sasuke's side.

Another thing, these star wars characters may have lightspeed reactions but how much does it matter when their force amplified lifting strength is ONLY super human? If Sasuke drops chibaku tensei on Anakin and Anakin can react to it, what use is his force if it can only lift things at a super human level? Can someone show me a feat where Starwars character RUN at light speed levels or is that just dodging and reflex? If Anakin cant out run the hit of the Chibaku Tensei he's toasted; its not even Sasuke's fastest move.

1) Uchiha minds are notoriously unstable and easy to break with the exception of Shisui and Itachi (I mean come on, look at how easily Sasuke got manipulated).. I don't really think it's wank at all considering the known potency of Force hax. By the way, Mind Manipulation has nothing to do with durability (Joker can mind hax Superman with Joker Venom, Charles Xavier can mind hax Juggernaut and Magneto without their helmets e.t.c.), so that argument is moot. If it was blood manipulation, I'd agree with you, since it has a physical aspect, but Force mind hax is purely mental and spiritual in nature.

2) Sub-molecular (meaning atomic) manipulation is pretty hard for anyone to resist unless they have explicit showings.

3) Well, can't give you specific numbers on that (I'm only have a minor interest in Star Wars). TheEverlasting and a few others could inform you if you asked.

Well, he's stated to have Relativistic+ running speed, so I highly doubt Sasuke is going to touch him at all, not that Anakin is just going to sit around and let Sasuke use Chibaku Tensei.

Well the speed gap makes this harder to decide. is it a stomp? it's really upto one own interpretation and other factors like the opponent AP,dura, hax and range..

My feeling is the speed gap is too large to ignore and its probably a stomp in Anakin's favour because of it, regardless of one or two people arguing that Sasuke has a chance, somehow..

Okay. Will answer you.

"Anakin, as Skywalker, as a human being, was going to be extremely powerful," he says. "But he ended up losing his legs and an arm and became partly a robot. So a lot of his ability to use the Force, a lot of his powers, are curbed at this point, because, as a living form, there's not that much of him left. So his ability to be twice as good as the Emperor disappeared, and now he's maybe 20 percent less than him."

- George Lucas, "The Last Battle", Vanity Fair

This means that Anakin, as Skywalker, had the capacity to being stronger than Sidious, who mindraped all of Corusaunt. Corusaunt is cited at having 3 trillion people.

Dooku was afraid of Anakin in the final battles and Anakin at his full power defeated him with realitive ease.

Anakin is also *very* aggressive as a Jedi. He's prone to using tactics like mind-crush, Sub-atomic matter manipulation, and Pyromancy.

Here's the calculation for Jedi Movement speed before ChaosTheory comes in here and roasts people again.

http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blo...-malaks-movement-and-force-drain-speed.19662/

Final Tally Force Drain Speed = 1.5885 c Malak's Speed = 0.1562 c

Malak is scalable to everyone else in the EU.

Back