• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars) vs Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)

Anakin skywalker by eternalegend-d4y510i

VS

Uchiha-Sasuke-Wallpaper-HD

Two fallen heroes that turned to the dark side just for power to get revenge

Who wins and why?

Note: Anakin has feats from Expanded Universe, Clone Wars, and Movie feats and Rinnigan Sasuke is used for this fight

Hyperception 2 said:
Cool idea.
Also, Anakin blitzkills.
Let me guess

Despite Sasuke being the stronger and durable of the two. Anakin has the massive speed advantage plus the Force + Precog am I right?

Again, like with Naruto Vs Vader, Anakin's one of the few jedi that's not screamish about force crushing an enemy's brain or internal organs with the force. He also blitzes.

I gotta do some research on this sub-atomic manipulation thing. If this this is as OP as it sounds, doesn't that mean people in the Star Wars verse can take out anything that can be targetted?

How fast is it?

Whats the range?

Whats the best of durability it's completely shattered? Whats up with this technique bypassing people w/ moon level durability o_O

HeroicDefender97 said:
Hyperception 2 said:
Zerzavyx98 said:
Whats the best of durability it's completely shattered? Whats up with this technique bypassing people w/ moon level durability o_O
Matter Manipulation ignores durability.
Do you think Anakin has a counter for Sasuke's Susanoo form?

The Force is omnipresent, Sasuke would be choked to death the same way regardless of whether or not he has Susanoo up.

Well then someone will have to explain how Anakin is going to counter Sasuke's Susanoo form

Cause otherwise this fight would be all in favor of Anakin

Naruto vs Vader was pure nonsense to begin with since when can character blitz another with reaction speed?

Baseball players have 90 MPH movement speed?

If Anakin has actual movement speed feats and his high speeds aren't merely from reactions he wins if not Sasuke blitzes him

Siding with Sasuke. Force choking isn't an instant kill and wouldn't stop Sasuke from using Amaterasu on Anakin or his Susanoo sword attacks. Most SW characetrs have good reaction time due to their force senses, but their movement speed is nowhere near as high. This will just be another case of Sasuke Vs Lee "Even if you can see it, if your body cannot defend in time then it's useless" but Sasuke will be playing Lee's role here.

First off, Anakin does not have atomic or sub-atomic matter manipulation.

The only advantage Anakin has is speed, Sasuke takes this with a couple Small Planet Level attacks.

Anakin crushes Sasuke's organs, or tears his mind to shreds. Easy.

I'm staying neutral in this debate( I know nothing about Naruto), however I should make note that Force Persuasion, Dominate Mind,Mind Trick,Force Fear etc... are rather difficult powers for a force sensitive to utilize in battle( In fact, force sensitives rarely use force powers such as Mind Trick in duels, if at all) Anakin wasn't exactly a notable and well regarded practitioner of Force Persuasion either.

Can someone post whatever calcs are giving the jedi relativistic '''movement speed''' and not reaction speed? I'll vote based off that.

Alakabamm said:
Can someone post whatever calcs are giving the jedi relativistic movement speed and not reaction speed? I'll vote based off that.
It's scaled off Luke who fought Abeloth, where "nanoseconds moved in slow motion to them" compared to their battle speed. Meaning Luke fought Sideous, and Vader at comparable speeds.

Here's one for Mace da Dindu Windu, https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/perfectly-reasonable-jedi-speed-calc.255355/.

Jax Pavan, a padawan, blocked a blaster beam at 3 meters, these blasters beams move at 300,000km/s (aka the speed of light).

Here's the quote for Jax,

The sixth, and last, beam stung him painfully on the right side.

"Blast!" Jax pulled off the blindfold and spoke the deactivation code for the remote, which drifted to the floor. He sat down on the extruded lip of a wall couch and looked ruefully at the weapon in his hand.

"I see its remote one, human zero, " a voiced said. Jax looked up to see I-Five in the doorway of the small, enclosed courtyard in which the Jedi had been practicing.

"I'm beginning to think that Laranth is right, " Jax said. " The Jedi should have practiced more with other weapons. " He grimaced. "Don't tell her I said that."

"On the other hand, no one but a Jedi could have blocked five out of six beams. "

Jax shrugged. "It makes no difference if it's the sixth one or the first one that kills you. Dead is dead. "

"I wouldn't know. I do know, however, ", I-Five said, "that you're much better with that sword than you think you are. "

Jax glanced down at the weapon, saw his disorted reflection looking back at him from the blade's surface. "Yeah? How do you know th---?"

I-Five suddenly whipped up his left hand, index finger extended, and fired a laser beam at Jax. The beam splashed off the ionized fire that suddenly coated the length of the blade, which Jax had automatically raised to block the beam.

"That's how," I-Five said, "The speed of light is just under three hundred thousand kilometers per second. You are currently seven-point-three meters from me. Your reflex action is obviously working fine. You just have to let it."

TL:DR, Jax, a weak padawan, can dodge and block light speed attacks, Sasuke moves like a snail compared to Jax, and Jax is an bug compared to stronger Jedi or Sith like Anakin.

I have further quotes or calcs if anyone else needs.

Most if not all your quotes besides the nano second one only proves their reactions speed which is not needed.

Provide some movements speed feats and I'll agree he beats Sasuke otherwise Uchiha Sasuke bodies him due to greater movement speed + teleportation ,Power and hax advantage .

For some reason, i just posted like... 15 or 20 paragraphs with stuff from other forums like OBD and Narutoforums calcs for other things, but it didn't post it. I don't care, there are the calcs out there, and their movement speed has been accepted by the communities despite threads attempting to lower them.

In the books, Obi Wan keeps pace with a Blaster Bolt, which puts him at least Rel+ Movement speed in short bursts.

In Plagueis (i'm reading it now), Sidious moves faster than the auto turret can lock onto him and fire it's blaster bolts.

Freedam Nodd moved through Hyperspace with Force Ghost - nothing suggests that his speed is increased by this, only that his body is intangible. Further Evidence of this is when Sidious uses a Wormhole to move himself to a prepared body for Essence Transfer, if he was much faster as a Ghost, why not just fly there?

Ashoka Tano outruns a Podracer, they move at low calced Mach 2000, Anakin is lightyears (pun intended) higher than her.

In Short Bursts, Anakin is much faster than Sasuke. Over large distances, no, as Force Sprint has a limited duration.

There's nothing suggesting why Sasuke would resist Anakin's TP, when this is EU Anakin, who is around 65% of the power of Sidious, he grows to 80% in Dark Empire. Sidious was able to TP dominate 3 trillion people in the EU.

3 million fodders who can't generate leagues more power than anything Anakin has displayed from what I can tell and none of that is hax ignoring durability so it sure ain't putting Sasuke down.

As for the other half of wall of text you wrote I still have yet to see any proper evidence of anything ....

So Sasuke stomps until legitimately proven otherwise

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
3 million fodders who can't generate leagues more power than anything Anakin has displayed from what I can tell and none of that is hax ignoring durability so it sure ain't putting Sasuke down.
As for the other half of wall of text you wrote I still have yet to see any proper evidence of anything ....

So Sasuke stomps until legitimately proven otherwise
3 Trillion people on Coursaunt. Sidious makes them all forget the Star Destroyer crashed. That's far more than anything in the Narutoverse can remotely compare with. If Anakin is 65% of Sidious in EU, which there are sources to prove that, then he can TP aprox 1.5 trillion people. That TP, focused on a single individual, Sasuke would have no defense against it.

Freedam Nodd is a Sith Lord, much weaker than Sidious or Anakin, and was able to travel through Hyperspace, which requires FTL travel to access as Force Ghost.

Obi Wan out paces a Blaster Bolt, and they travel nearly Lightspeed. Anakin is superior to Obi Wan. Powerscaling puts him faster than Obi Wan.

"Wall of Text" for a few sentences, now you're just getting upset.

OP did not state how the fight has to end.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Clone_Wars:_Crash_Course - source for Ahsoka Speed. Ahsoka is much weaker than Anakin.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=20672 - Obi Wan speed

Sheoth said:
Blaster bolts move at Relativistic+ speeds?
Books quote them at " "That's how," I-Five said, "The speed of light is just under three hundred thousand kilometers per second. You are currently seven-point-three meters from me. Your reflex action is obviously working fine. You just have to let it." "

In quotation, I-5, a combat droid was training Jax, and shot him at near point blank range. Jax, a weakling in the Force, had the time to activate his LS and move it into position to block the bolt at 7.3 meters distance.

The calc you posted was debunked by endlessmike who if you're not aware is top dog in NF so nah

And I'm honestly not upset just want actual evidence I told you I'd agree with it if it's proven that simple.

Back