• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lilim would start by using her Soul Manipulation to take Leah's soul out of her body. If that fails will start attacking with physical blows.

How does Lilim's Soul Manipulation work? Like, can she just do it whenever? Does she have to touch Leah? Stuff like that

She flicks her finger forward and pulls their soul out from their mouth. So it basically works from a distance.

I don't think Leah has a means to resist that so would this just be a stomp? She's got lower AP and Lilim has a hax she doesn't seem to be able to circumvent

Not sure what our standards are on FC/OC characters vs. VSBW characters are...

Might be incon then since either Leah blows Lilim up with Blood Manipulation (she's done this before in canon) or Lilim rips out Leah's soul

Not sure what our standards are on FC/OC characters vs. VSBW characters are...
FC/OC vs. VSBW matches are allowed, they just can't be added to VSBW profiles.

Might be incon then since either Leah blows Lilim up with Blood Manipulation (she's done this before in canon) or Lilim rips out Leah's soul
Yeah, it basically boils down to who lands their killing attack first so I'll vote incon.

Ok enough time has passed so I'll add this to Lilim's profile and asked this match to be closed

Last edited:
Back