• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Psycho Pony fight two Neon Cavaliers (Stygius and Psychoshy vs. Alexander Durham and Leonardo Alcantara Aguirre)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bossbrosish

He/Him
All characters are 8-C with speed equalized. Alex and Leo are in their First General Arc key and Psychoshy does not have any of her optional equipment. The fight takes place in the Castal Tournament Arena starting 10 meters apart.

Note: The only magic skills Alex can use in his First General Arc key are his Support Skill, Fire Flash, Blazing Strike, Fire Flash Full Power, Incineration slash, Fire Fist, and Outburst Wave while the only magic skills Leo can use in his First General Arc key are his Support Skill, Terminal Force, and Turbulent Slice. Alex and Leo can both use the combo skill Terminal Fire.

Psychoshy's AP: >0.664 Tons of TNT

Alex and Leo's AP: 0.3824091778203 Tons of TNT

(>1.7x Psychoshy's favor)

(Click on images to be taken to the profiles)

Psycho Pony: 3 (Bossbrosish, JohnConquest1, ThePrimalHunter)

Neon Cavaliers: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Psycho's first move is just literally rushing her opponent. Every single fight she participates in has her doing that.

Alex would most likely offer to stay back and watch Leo fight Psychoshy to gauge her strength and try to come up with a plan before either joining in on the fight or using his magic to attack Psychoshy to put some distance between them.

I feel like it bears repeating that Psycho is more than likely capable of oneshotting, given my prior statements.
Regardless what can Leo do to keep her at bay?

Psycho scales to her own AP, and has incredible stamina.
For some context on the latter, during the last fight she participates in, which is against Legate in his "Kaiju" form, she ends up losing her wings which is described as feeling almost as bad as death itself. Even after that, she still got back up, more pissed off that she needed a gun, took another characters minigun, and shit talked everyone else there by calling them wussies among other things.

She can take a beating, and go the endurance distance.

I imagine she'd also do a lot of shit talking here too.

Sorry for the double reply but I found the quote I need. The Pegasus making the comment is a medical expert that is well versed on Pegasus physiology.

“I know I’m not a flier like Dusk, but trust me. Pegasus wings are tough. Once a pegasus is airborne, well… there’re stories of pegasi during the war flying full speed straight down into zebra formations. That’s why Rainbow Dash was always trying to get pegasi to sign up.” She swallowed as she looked nervously at the bite. “That dog gave me everything it had. If it’d bit my leg like that… or my throat...” She gave a nervous little shake of her head and smiled. “Lucky me, it bit the toughest part of me.

Alright so it looks like fire attacks won't do much and neither would trying to cut the wings. Going to vote psycho since I can't think of ways Alex and Leo could win unless they work together without getting one shot.

They don't have anything to stop her from hitting the dash on them?
Only Alex's shield, but Alex would still feel the force of the attack and take some damage from it.

From Neon Cavaliers Book 1 Chapter 2: "She lunged forward with her sword at her side, but I blocked it with my shield, but I still felt the force of the impact and took 20 damage from it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back