• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"An Empire of Tech and Fire" (Bowser (Mario) vs Lance (Epic Battle Fantasy) (0-0-0)

Yeah i know it isnt Bowser vs Eggman but i think this can also work (in a way)
Speed equalized
Lance is in his EBF5 Key (which is supposed to be 2-C, not Low 1-C (i think)), and Bowser is in his Dreamy Bowser Key
Fight takes place outside of Peach's Castle (why not)
SBA otherwise

Restrictions
Lance has his Plot/Fate/Law Manips restricted, for obvious reasons

Bowser's Artifacts (Stars) are also restricted unless he needs them to win, the Dream Stone is unrestricted to enter Dreamy Bowser form

So, who wins?

"Grah hah hah!": 0

"I am not a car": 0

Incon: 0​

Last edited:
So what does Lace scale to cause from what I'm seeing Bowser is 100,000 universes while Lance scales to 2.

Hm....Lance does scale to the Devourer, which reset the Universe (which it was a simulation) at least 4-5 times, so i dont think it would be 2 for Lance (but i could be wrong)

The omega power imbalance favoring Bowser would be an issue, though i do believe Lance has a shot here. Still has Immo Type 8 for as long as the Player isnt targeted by Bowser

Scan also will show Bowser's resists/weaknesses to Lance, who would be able to adapt his weapons/armors to be able to counter Bowser's shenangians. What does turtle lead with in this case?

Alright, so, for starters, minions are a non issue for Lance, as he has his own army of thousand of robots in storage (along with an endless supply of Neon Valkyries, mentioned when using Oblivion for the first time), and he has his own armada of captured summons that he can summon into battle to keep the minions busy (if not outright kill them (which includes the Devourer (which would probably just kill both))

As for the slam fist maneuver, Lance can simply.....fly. Luigi's been able to clear the shockwaves with a simple leap, so flying around should make Lance's avoidance of it.....trivial really

The telekinetic grab i will admit will cause issues for Lance, though, i dont see any resists to Sealing on Bowser's profile, so what would Bowser do vs literally getting a box thrown onto him with Capture Foe? It would at least give Lance time to get away while Bowser is busy getting out of the box. Its something

Alright, so, for starters, minions are a non issue for Lance, as he has his own army of thousand of robots in storage (along with an endless supply of Neon Valkyries, mentioned when using Oblivion for the first time), and he has his own armada of captured summons that he can summon into battle to keep the minions busy (if not outright kill them (which includes the Devourer (which would probably just kill both))
Bowser can basically create an endless amount a minions with the Dream Stone. Bowser amp the AP of his minions and can just EE Lance's summons if he feels like it.
The telekinetic grab i will admit will cause issues for Lance, though, i dont see any resists to Sealing on Bowser's profile, so what would Bowser do vs literally getting a box thrown onto him with Capture Foe? It would at least give Lance time to get away while Bowser is busy getting out of the box. Its something
He can block it with a forcefield, slow his perception to dodge with zone speed, or stop it mid-air with his TK. If he does get trapped he can just TP out with his Interdimensional teleportation.

Bowser when Lance summons literal God to annihilate his minions with a Spirit Bomb that charges in mere seconds (no im serious)

As for slowing perception, ive wanted to ask, Lance can use the Pocket Watch (a passive Equip) to speed up his own time (Haste), would that be able to counter that in any way/provide Lance with any advantages?

Oh yeah i wanna mention that Lance can create portals, but i dont think they would be able to help him escape getting grabbed by Bowser lol. He may as well depend on speeding up his own time to evade attacks

As for slowing perception, ive wanted to ask, Lance can use the Pocket Watch (a passive Equip) to speed up his own time (Haste), would that be able to counter that in any way/provide Lance with any advantages?
If Bowser has his Optional equipment he would resist it but without it, it would be a problem.
Oh yeah i wanna mention that Lance can create portals, but i dont think they would be able to help him escape getting grabbed by Bowser lol. He may as well depend on speeding up his own time to evade attacks
I don't think portals are gonna help cause as soon as Bowser has him in his hand he can easily crush him.

Sorry but...Passive plot/fate makes it so Bowser eventually lose, also 5-D immortality
I restricted Lance's Plot/Fate Manip for the reason of making it fair.

But i will concede the whole 5-D immortality thing (though i dont think its 5-D, could be wrong)
If Bowser has his Optional equipment he would resist it but without it, it would be a problem.

I don't think portals are gonna help cause as soon as Bowser has him in his hand he can easily crush him.
I mean, i dont think OE is gonna help Bowser in this case. Lance is only using the time manip on HIMSELF, not on Bowser, to speed HIMSELF up. The OE assumes that Lance is trying to slow Bowser down via time shenanigans (unless thats just wrong, then my mistake)

I mean, i dont think OE is gonna help Bowser in this case. Lance is only using the time manip on HIMSELF, not on Bowser, to speed HIMSELF up. The OE assumes that Lance is trying to slow Bowser down via time shenanigans (unless thats just wrong, then my mistake)
Going off the profile the Pocket Clock can slow down and stop time on its targets which Bowser could resist with OE. It won't stop him from using Haste only lets him attack twice per turn which doesn't seem extremely useful here.

Isnt the whole "twice per turn" a game mechanic thing and something that isnt applied here? As an example, Binah (from Lobotomy Corporation) is immune to getting targeted by Abnormalities, but since there isnt a canon reason to it......thats a game mechanic

Dont know if that example was any good, but overall Lance should be able to benefit from sped up time permanently as long as the watch is on his person.

(Also Bowser should get OE imo considering Lance gets Shared Skills, Items, Summon, etc etc. The only thing Bowser doesnt have is the Power Stars)

Lance realizes that his attacks are doing jackshit to bowser
proceeds to change to a SE build, to cheese him with venom/poison
Also, what can Bowser do to enchanted/invisible shenanigans?

Doesnt Bowser OE resist Poison though?

But uh yeah fair point. Invisible/Enchanted. Invisible makes it so the afflicted is immune to physical attacks, making them weaker to magic. Enchanted is the opposite, immune to magic, weak to physical

Alright, so, lemme just summarize what Lance has that can give him an advantage
Info Analysis, via Scan, which would allow him to easily sus out what Bowser would resists from his arsenal
Firecrackers and Lock On grants him Probability Manip, Good Luck for Lance mainly (but Firecrackers also would give Bowser Bad Luck)
Ice Manip, funnily enough. If Bowser can be frozen, Lance is sure as hell going to try and freeze Bowser. Sure, both have survived harsher temperatures......but despite Lance being able to exist in a black hole.....he can be frozen (lmao)
Increase his own stats, but that probably be unable to scale to Bowser's BS
Some flairs (equips) grant Lance the Auto-Revive status.......which does what it says on the tin. Lance already has Type 8 Immo, so this would be extra insurance for him
Lance is......oddly good at stealth. He had been able to hide long enough from Anna (who is a skilled hunter already and the area Lance was hiding in is basically her home), until he was forced to show himself. Dont know if this will help, but its funny to think about
Speeding up his own time via Haste (Time Manip)
Some summons can force Bowser into a Berserk state- it would mean Bowser does more damage, though of course it means Bowser would just be stuck attacking for sometime
Enchanted/Invisibility will cause issues for Bowser too. Lance can freely change statuses with the Angel/Demon Mirror, along with inflicting it on Bowser to ensure his attacks hurt more

Thats all i can remember, im sure there more, but yeah

Oh yeah, does Bowser have any time manip of his own? if not, Lance can just freely equip the Pocket Watch, and amp his speed via time based methods to the point where Bowser wouldnt be able to hit him, or even perceive him

Last edited:
Back