• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Apophis Propfile

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I'm sorry for the lack of format and possibly detail in this, because this is my third time typing this. I feel like this should be evaluated first before me creating it, as it's a tier 2 profile.

Anyway, name is Apophis, Apepi, Aapep, or Apep. Tier low 2-C The first and the last ones are the main names. Classification is Snake, and goes by: Enemy of Ra, Lord of Chaos, the Encircler of the World, He Who Was Spat Out, The Evil Lizard, The Enemy, and The Serpent of Rebirth. Comes from Egyptian Mythology. Male, and thousands upon thousands of years old.

Powers and abilities: Enhanced Senses, Superhuman characteristics, Soul manipulation, weather manipulation, earth manipulation, Regenerationn, immorality (type 4), exists as a concept

His AP is universe+ for being a genuine threat to Ra with him requiring assistance to beat, and for being the opposite of Ma'at

Speed is MFTL as he's Ra's equal or superior. His durability, and striking strength are also the same for the same reasons. His lifting strength is the same too, but for a different reason: he's capable of getting rid of the sun.

Intelligence is high, as he's a god. Range is planetary, likely stellar via size. Stamina is very high because of his daily fights with Ra that he always loses (as we still have a sun). Weakness is that he can be banished, and there's a book on it. However, it requires a statuette to do.

This is not to be confused for the Norse planetary snake Jormugandr

Looks fine.

Also, speaking of Egyptian Mythology, what about Neith and Atum?

Those would be 2-C and 2-A, respectively.

Explain, Matt. I want to hear explanations.....because it's fun to be informed of stuff like this.

Iirc, Neith wove the fabric of existence, and Atum was supposed to be the one being more powerful than Apophis. While the latter doesn't give the 2-A rating, it's a start.

@CC

Neith is sometimes the primordial Goddess in some versions of the Myth, and the mother of Ra.

Atum has the whole "seed of infinite worlds" / multiversal masturbation thing.

Back