• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

an angry neighbor vs an angry teacher

If my memory serves, Baldi isn't very high into Wall Level. I'm only guessing based on his justifications, but I'd assume The Neighbour has higher AP & Durability.

I'm pretty sure he's more intelligent & has better Standard Equipment, too, besides.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ArbitraryNumbers/1st_Prize_Rams_the_Player_(REDONE)

The yield is 18.32 Kilojoules, or 18320 joules. Wall Level begins at 15,000 joules.

The Neighbour has this:

Attack Potency: Wall level (Is able to harm the Player, who is able to take long falls and break out of bear traps with relative ease)

Striking Strength: Wall Class (Capable of taking out the Player in a single blow)

Durability: Wall level (Can withstand high-speed car crashes and other heavy objects being thrown at him, if he steps into one of his own beartraps, it will just stop him in place for a few seconds instead of breaking his ankle or even noticeably injuring him.)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan/Reference_for_Common_Feats

(I don't know if The Neighbor is launched by being run over, but if he is.)

"KE of the person is 3990.4699419854760842224836707371 Joules, Street level

However, it should be noted that the above calculation assumes that the person is sent flying by the car. In some odd cases in fiction, the car stops and the character tanks the attack. Or in some cases, a character is slammed into a wall by a car. In these cases, the entire KE of the car scales to the character's durability.

0.5*1500*11.176^2 = 9.3677232e4 Joules, Wall level"

9.3677232e4 = 93,677.232 That's The Neighbour's durability, supposing he tanked the car & it didn't move him. More than 5 times the durability of what the Baldi player survives, & what Baldi oneshots.

If the Hello Neighbour player reached terminal velocity from the falls they survived: It would be around 98,315 joules. I don't know their falling feat, but whatever durability they got from it, The Neighbor is able to take out the player in one blow.

Even if it turns out Baldi has better statistics, the Neighbour still has better, likely more combat applicable intelligence & equipment.

You cannot close a thread, you can only delete it. Only a user who has been deemed this site's moderator can close it.

Yes. Also, you should check the guidelines section if you're a new user, because this match-up isn't finished yet

Back