• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Spongebob scales to 16.88 ExaFOE via the standard starry sky calc, Mujin scales to 48.4 ExaFOE from being even to Mori. What's Spunchbop's starting moves?

Probably karate.

Though with range I'm not sure?
Probably varies with bubble blowing or other shenanigans

Damn, Mujin is getting skillstomped from the get go huh💀
Isn't Mujin half-decent at martial arts? I don't remember fully but I'm pretty sure he and Mori fought in some alternate little space after Mujin got officially beat in space and the only reason Mujin was getting his ass whopped was because he was slowly dying and fading away on the spot.

Supreme God Mujin skill-stomped both Mori (Dan), Daewi, and Mira all coming at him at the same time, so I'd say he's more than just "decent".
I remember that, but couldn't you also make the argument that it was just the sheer difference in power?

Still ain't outskilling Spongebob.
Does Spongebob have an answer to Mujin ripping out his Core Element (an individual's concept, CM type 2 and 3) and eating it?

It explicitly wasn't sheer power, it's stated to be sheer Martial Skill and Combat Perception (whatever tf that is).
In that case, Mujin > Mori Dan (at that point) and 2 other people comparable in skill to him >>> Mori Jin = The Azontr Mori Skill Bible. He's not getting outskilled by Spunch Bop, but it probably doesn't even matter because concept manip >>>>>>> the sponge shaker and so spunch immediately dies because mujin balls on him conceptually

How exactly does Spongeboob BFR when Mujin twerks on his concept and yoinks all his abilities

muh jean pack uses paralysis inducement, takes spongebob's concept, washes the dishes with it then pops it and kills him instantly gg. put my vote down

He is indeed the goatiest goat, but he was pitted against the wrong opponent sadly, mow Jung Park

Back