• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Story :
After the betrayal of T-800, Skynet decided to send a different hunter, one which used to specialize in hunting robots

Connor vs T-800

Connor gets 7 chances to respawn with a day span between each return. He has his standard equipment (A handgun and a sniper rifle) and he will be deactivated upon failure
T-800 has to either elude or kill Connor for 7 days in order to reach his target. He took a handgun from a gunfight upon arrival and passes by a gunshop at day 2 where he can stock up with legally acquirable weapons (Meaning shotguns and hunting rifles). At the last day, T-800 arrives at a military base where he can acquire his standard equipment

The fight begins in Chicago and ends in Detroit

Connor :
T-800 :

I think this comes down to if Connor can hack the T-800 before the T-800 can kill Connor. If Connor can get into it's software and see it's memories/be able to convert it like he did with the robots in the warehouse, Connor could win this.

How strong is the T-800's software? Is it strong enough to resist being hacked by the RK800 or could the latter break through it?

well t-800 isnt an android so he cant hack him with touching so its kinda useless or unless he has some nanotech like t-x and t-3000 he cant even access his cortex if he isnt getting a .50 cal gun he cant do shit

I think this comes down to if Connor can hack the T-800 before the T-800 can kill Connor. If Connor can get into it's software and see it's memories/be able to convert it like he did with the robots in the warehouse, Connor could win this.

How strong is the T-800's software? Is it strong enough to resist being hacked by the RK800 or could the latter break through it?
Seeing as to how T-800 was reprogrammed twice into serving humans (T2 and T3), I don't think his software is really that good.

Also T-800 not being an android makes it worse for him. Connor was able to remotely hack a security camera at Cyberlife Tower. So for balancing purposes, just assume that T-800 is an android (He is an android by definition. A robot which resembles a human) and needs to be hacked in close range

Weirdly enough, I do remember DBH having some wall level feats but I'll have to replay the game to find it.

Connor's 9-C seems to be baseline. So I guess T-800 one-shots?

Seeing as to how T-800 was reprogrammed twice into serving humans (T2 and T3), I don't think his software is really that good.

Also T-800 not being an android makes it worse for him. Connor was able to remotely hack a security camera at Cyberlife Tower. So for balancing purposes, just assume that T-800 is an android (He is an android by definition. A robot which resembles a human) and needs to be hacked in close range
Connor can still hack androids pretty quickly. So really all he needs to do is find a way to hold onto the terminator for 5 - 10 seconds. Is there anyway for Connor to do that without being ripped to shreads before he fully hacks it?

Weirdly enough, I do remember DBH having some wall level feats but I'll have to replay the game to find it.

Connor's 9-C seems to be baseline. So I guess T-800 one-shots?
Connor would likely find out he gets 1 shot on the first respawn and would try to form his plan around that for the next 6 days, such as trying to hack him instead of fighting him hand-to-hand.

Connor can still hack androids pretty quickly. So really all he needs to do is find a way to hold onto the terminator for 5 - 10 seconds. Is there anyway for Connor to do that without being ripped to shreads before he fully hacks it?
Connor can also hack other computer based machines like trains or stoplights. He can get T-800 run over by a truck or a slew of cars simply by hacking a stoplight. He can lead him a train track and hack the train route (Pre-cognition means he can calculate and prepare for chases), leading to T-800 being run over by a train. Otherwise, Connor can simply shoot sniper bullets at T-800's legs or head

Back