• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An android faces the 16th victim

What can Cynthia do to stop Connor from just pumping an entire clip of bullets into her before she can launch a decent attack?

I don't know if Connor's precog will be able to account for that due to teleportation not existing in his verse, so she might be able to take Connor by suprise. I think this just depends on if Cynthia can do enough damage to Connor to kill him before Connor turns her into swiss cheese. Because it seems like Cynthia is a difficult opponent to hit, I might be leaning more towards her. I don't know anything about the Silent Hill Verse though, so I might be completely wrong on this. Voting Cynthia for now, but I might change it if someone comes up with a counter claim

Connor’s prior knowledge should mean his precog is incredibly effective, and the gun will work wonders in this.
While it is a ranged weapon, nothing is stopping him from getting off a move to stun her and then load her with bullets at close range.
Cynthia’s method of teleportation is portal creation, and they leave blood splatters, Conner’s a smart guy, he’ll figure out the pattern if teleportation if it’s not simply just “I appear behind you”

I didn't realize that Connor had prior knowledge. If that's the case, he is likely smart enough to figure out any patterns Cynthia might adhear too and just gun her down. I'm still not super clear on who will win this though, so just remove my vote for the time being

And after all this time...

Funny Android FRA

And that's grace, THANK YOU EVERYONE!

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back