• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An alien with more than 1,000 Years vs. A girl with 6-8 Years

Beyond time travel I don't see many things bubbles has that Kaguya cannot counter.

How likely is she to use it?

Well, unless she likes to use it a lot, kaguya feels how strong she is and tries to hax her first thing with either ash bones, IT or TSB.

I asked how likely she is to usae time travel.

Pretty sure those abilities don't have the range to stop kaguya from either teleporting away or Gentle fisting her from range.

Also, not sure if speed needs to be equalized.

Kaguya could blitz several naruto clones, each scaling above 0.34c, so she should be at most 3.5 times slower.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I asked how likely she is to usae time travel.
Pretty sure those abilities don't have the range to stop kaguya from either teleporting away or Gentle fisting her from range.
Bubbles only runs at high speed and so can advance in time in 50 years or go back in time in 50 years (For what I remember, of course)

Bubble's Heat Vision proved to be able to reduce its targets to ashes (I remember she did this with a Giant Ant but I can not remember which episode)

That... doesn't answer my question.

How likely is she to use it?

As for the latter, she could one-shot due to AP anyways, but kaguya outhaxes too bad for that

Bubbles has never used it in character after the episode "Speed Demon" so it is very unlikely Bubbles to use this (As far as I remember, of course, and if I made a mistake when talking about Bubbles Time Travel, correct me)

@Ricsi

As far as I remember Bubbles also has Danger Sense (which can be categorized as Precognition), but I just quoted it, and I already added your vote.

Well, yes, but I doubt she can actualy get close to kaguya, and kaguya has precog to know where she dodges.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Hold up, speed is unequalized. FTL vs relativistic. Bubbles blitzes.
Can you please read the thread?

Bubbles is 3.5 times faster than naruto, who kaguya could blitz in the dozens

Can you please read the thread?

Bubbles is 3.5 times faster than naruto, who kaguya could blitz in the dozens

Okay fine, Bubbles is only 1.2c so it's not enough to be a blitz. Then Kaguya via better precog, space-time manipulation, mind control, and status effect inducement.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
So Bubbles is scaled to Blossom that destroyed a meteor shower that could destroy the Earth, and I remember the resulting meteor showers calcs in 5-A, so I do not know, I think you'll have to ask the Knowledgeable Members List of PPG :

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Knowledgeable_Members_List
That's actually true. Destroying the Earth would be 5-B. I'm interested to see where the 5-A calculation comes from as well.

Unfortunately there is no calc of 5-A PPG, but I remember this Thread talking about the 5-A Tier of PPG and about the feat it places Blossom in 5-A, is in this episode: Members Only, and the feat begins at 10:43

If that did not help answer your response then someone will have to calculate the Blossom feat.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Unfortunately there is no calc of 5-A PPG, but I remember this Thread talking about the 5-A Tier of PPG and about the feat it places Blossom in 5-A, is in this episode: Members Only, and the feat begins at 10:43

If that did not help answer your response then someone will have to calculate the Blossom feat.
The thread link just says bad title.

Back