• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Alien Werwolf fights Two Ponies

The biggest boon to them being on a team is that Blackjacks Passive Fate Manipulation is more likely to take effect in a way that'll be immediately beneficial.

Discords ludicrious intelligence will tell him what he'll need to start with off the bat while Blackjack distracts him. Their only win condition, which would be sealing.

I should probably describe the scene he used it in detail. Blackjack had just had her pregnant body stolen from her by a lunatic AI with fragments of Lunas soul named Cognitum and was being held captive in a soul jar. A soul jar, despite what it sounds like is an inanimate object imbued with the soul of a pony. The Mane Six Statuttes Blackjack carries for example are soul jars due to possessing small fragments of the Mane Six's souls within them. Discord was gonna kill Cognitium regardless but that plan changed when Blackjack got captured. Long story short Discord needed to overexert himself/fail using a sealing spell so Blackjack could continue fighting the main antagonist, get her kids back safely, and save the planet. When he did this the body he was inhabiting (not Boo at the time.) was completely destroyed and he needed time to recover again, only this time as bodyless soul.

Essentially since Discords in a body that Blackjack actually cares about and would have to be sacrificed to win, this is what I feel they would start off with. Massive problem being if it doesn't work for whatever reason they're significantly screwed and out haxed.

He extracts the soul of his target and places it in an inanimate object. In verse he's the second best at doing this, and the only creature that has a leg up on him in verse can seal and manipulate millions of souls like nothing. Also anyone who comes into contact with that inanimate object can gain whatever the souls special talent is. The problem is is that he might overexcert and destroy the body he's using in the process.

EDIT: I should also mention that Blackjack's Moonstone also protects her from said best soul manipulator.

I think Damus can Resist that via Willpower. In 2099:Zenith/Rebooted, Willpower is connected to your soul. The stronger your willpower, the stronger your soul is.

Discords magic was able to bypass The Mane Six Statuettes abilities and protection, which scale magic wise to FiM S1 and work in a similar way to Damus's. Blackjack's third death (the one I just mentioned.) happened because she had her soul ripped out for an extended period of time despite having them on her person.

Yeah, but I don't know if he can manipulate the soul of a guy who broken the chains of fate, resisted black holes, and being erased in a void. Also, Damus fought a vampire who eats billions of souls daily.

Back