• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Stable Ponies fight a God (Blackjack [2nd Key] and P-21 vs Luna [1st Key])

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
I'm too damn tired and lazy to write a backstory for this one. Even if I wasn't tired the context required to make a reasonable fight backstory between these 3 make sense probably doesn't exist. Lets just say while playing God or something Luna decided to intervene in the life of someone inheriting a title from someone also named Luna. Make your own backstory for this one.

This is Blackjack (Book 2) and P-21 vs Luna (God Moon Night).
Any ability/resistance granted to Luna by Law of Freedom and her Conceptual Manipulation is restricted.
Blackjack's 3-A Weapons, and Fate Manipulation is restricted.
Speed is Equalized.
Location is a random barren patch of the Equestrian Wasteland near Hoofington
Starting distance is 3 Meters.

Whorse and Whorse Accessory:

Luna (Not the pony one):

Inconclusive:

Some stuff I'll throw out there:
  • This form of Blackjack and form following it are contenders for the weakest versions of her. This one because of how she's dying of cancer and her worsening health.
  • Theres like an abundance of artwork featuring P-21 with saddles when it's rare that he actually uses them, especially in important fights. Usually any equipment he actually uses are either on his side (his grenade launcher), pinned to his tail, or in other less....than nice places like his prison wallet
  • Blackjack's Pipbuck gives her a slight perception/speed advantage due to its targeting system slowing down her perception. Ignore the image I used here because P-21 throws his Pipbuck away permanently after the scene depicted.
  • I've mentioned this like way too many times before but both have insane pain tolerance and stamina. Let's start with "Whorse" who has the following happen to her in this key.
    • Had her horn broken (So no natural magic)
    • Had her limbs torn off and reduced to stumps (So no Pipbuck magic)
    • Lost the use of her eyes and mouth.
    • Had her internal organs and outer bodily consistency reduced to that of Jell-O.
    • On top of all that was in sheer constant pain throughout her entire body because of all of the above points as she rapidly died from worsening her own cancer.
Despite all of the above being simultaneously applicable, she was still able to kill someone in a fight under those conditions. Albeit it that battle ended up being something she only won through pyrrhic victory because she was eventually restrained and tortured. The only reason she fought in that fight at all was because she was trying to prevent raiders from gruesomely torturing a child in her place. This isn't even getting into the bonkers level of nonsense she gets up to later on wherein she survives being bisected and ripping out her own heart.​
  • P-21 is similarly ridiculous, though not as insane I guess. The guy was able to live for minutes at a time post being again cut in half, and remained conscious enough to spend his last few minutes hacking into a super computer. This is also after he had bits and pieces of him torn off by an opponent who was aware of his prison wallet tactic.
  • As for what I Imagine the fight would open with, it should be said that P-21 and Blackjack fight extremely differently but work off each other. Blackjack is more comfortable close ranged and is primarily instinct based. She'll likely lead with her Telekinetic bullets as Luna probably wouldn't at first through visuals justify her using something more powerful such as Vigilance, or her stronger weapons. P-21 I imagine would just sit back and get some distance to see how react to how Blackjack's opening goes and formulate from there.

Last edited:
She can deal damage to both of them with her Absolute Lance thanks to its characteristics of it being able to deal damage equal to the opponent's AP. This weapon also serves her as a tool to open spatio-temporal rifts to travel from her location to another location she has previously opened a rift on, which in term would allow her to cover herself off ranged attacks as well due to them travelling through the portals. The last offensive strat she can use other than the previously mentioned is her ability to throw wind waves and even cause tornados with her own body by spinning around herself, which would help her attack from a distance.

Fighting against multiple opponents is no issue to Luna ever on her 1st key, in fact from that she has gotten an absurb amount of skill on fighting with a spear / lance against entire hordes of corrupted people which scaled up to her; basically to the point of having faced off against a High 3-A being on her 2nd key (which is kinda the same as the 1st one only that an arc later) which absolutely stomped her on every aspect possible regarding combat attributes. She didn't last much without using hax, but she could give the entity a fight.

Regardless though, Luna would start the fight by taking a leap up into the sky to avoid Blackjack's telekinetic bullets, and from there using her sheer strength to utilize her technique Tempest Axe, to send a massive air wave travelling towards Blackjack; opening a rift with her lance above herself right after doing so. She wouldn't mind P-21 much as so far the main threat on the fight would be the other pony, though she'd also keep him on her radar just in case.

Kind of a dumb question but can Luna's ability scale her to weapons or just the people using them? In addition does it scale her to their natural durability?

Further reading into what's been said so far has me thinking. Due to how speed equalization works and her ability to use SATS Blackjack holds a minor but distinct enough advantage in speed through perception manipulation. Even if she doesn't use the targeting function of the spell, her slowed perception can help her in other aspects of the fight.

I imagine P-21 if given enough time would be able to figure out the rifts gimmick. We don't really get to see a lot of what he'd be able to do with prep or acquired knowledge mid fight but he can be devilishly crafty. When fighting against an enemy who was a supercomputer genius that knew everything about him he was still able to trick it into falling for a trap of his. Since Blackjack will be doing a majority of the offensive pressure I can see P-21 if given enough alone time.

With that said the longer this fight goes on, I believe the better favored Blackjack and P-21 are at least with what I've been able to infer. Don't take that as a vote though because I still have questions about Luna's abilities. How competent and varied were these higher tiered opponents? Do any of Luna's abilities give her pure durability buffs to counteract getting potentially one shot? Finally can her attack buffs copy the AP and piercing of inanimate, non living, objects such as bullets?

Back