• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man (Avengers Alliance) vs Blackjack (Fallout Equestria)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Speed Equalised
*Mark 5 Iron Man vs Alicorn Blackjack
*Iron Man has a week of prep
*Blackjack has knowledge of Iron Man and his abilities
*Blackjack's Fate Manipulation is restricted

Blackjack: 0 ()

Iron Man: 3 (JohnConquest1,Colonel Krukov,Bossbrosish)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Last edited:
Considering this Iron Man is an amalgamation of his 616 and MCU I imagine he'll be able to finish Project Horizons in an afternoon and do quite a bit here that wouldn't be able to normally.

Yeah. Pretty sure Jarvis an analyse her almost instantly via reading the fanfic on the web

Jarvis would shit out all 31 of FoE current pages faster than it'd take me to load a sandbox for one of them.

Anyways to cover some ground for everyone,

AP:
Blackjack downscales from someone who at their unrealistic maximum potential could hit with the force 11.789 megatons of TNT

Blackjack has weapons that can harm beings with universal durability that bleed hax regardless.

Tony scales to a Tsar Bomba, so around 58 Megatons

Speed:
"Why the hell is speed being brought up? It's equalized." Because Blackjack has a method of slowing down her perception of time to a ridiculous degree via her Pipbuck's SATS ability, and all of Blackjack's natural magic abilities are thought based. However given this is Tony with prep I'd imagine he'd be prepared for these things.

LS:
Tony is Class 50

Blackjack is Class 25 physically through upscaling to prior form feats. but is Class M when using her telekinesis (Lifting something that should at minimum weigh 125,000,000 kg while on deaths door, and having a tug of war with 109,000,000ish kg Giant Legate.)

Stamina:
Tony wins in a prolonged situation, though he'll know that Blackjack can take and fight through an obscene amount of pain through tenacity. Essentially saying theres different methodologies to describing stamina for this situation.

Intelligence:
"Local genius billionaire playboy philanthropist Tony Stark outsmarts a horse ****, and makes the shocking revelation to the world that grass is indeed green."

I'm leaning towards IM, but I'd like to hear your thoughts first

There are couple of things to consider with regards to standard tactics, I start with how I feel about what Iron Man will have to aim to do immediately. First is taking out Blackjack's horn and Pipbuck. Her horn especially as it's the primary source of her more versatile abilities. Besides TK and Teleporting it gives her access to the strongest dream magic/illusion based magic in the verse. With the one time she did use it she was able to briefly daze a being who can see into and completely comprehend other timelines and though Tony might know the solution to breaking the dream through prep, it wouldn't matter if he died in the real world beforehand.

But getting back on topic, with an unmitigated week of prep theres an insane amount of situations someone like Tony can account for in that timespan. Vice versa what I said about Blackjack's Dream Magic, just because she knows Tony to be incredibly intelligent doesn't mean she'll properly be able to counter or outplay him for that to matter. Essentially Blackjack would be more cautious but against someone like Tony it's only a matter of time before she trips or gets herself caught in a multilayered booby trapped corner Iron Man laid out beforehand.

Voting Tony via incredibly superior intelligence and AP.

Yeah. I'm sure doing a lot of research on her would help allow him to build a suit that counters/adapts to her abilities. Tony FRA

Not even just a suit he just has an absurd amount of time to prepare for a number of variables. Going back to his roots one of the Tony's that he's based on was able to figure out the mechanics of time travel in just a nights work.

Bump

I kinda want to try this match again though without giving Iron Man Prep Time, after this one concludes.

Then he just dies

Doesn't really have much hax to help win

Yep!

Locking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back