• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Albino thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
Keishirou Kyougetsu
I won't go in detail about this one but.

• ÒüñÒü¥ÒéèÒÇü ÕàêÒü«Õê║þ¬üÒü»Õ┐âÞçôÒéƵìëÒüêÒüªÒüäÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé Òü«Òü┐Òü¬ÒéëÒüÜÒüéÒéëÒéàÒéïþè¼Õïò ÞäêÒÇü µÇѵëÇÒü«õ¢ìþ¢«ÒéÆÕêæÕú½ÚâÄÒü»ÒüÜÒéëÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒÇé ÒüôÒéîÒüºÒü»ÚªûÒéÆÕêçµû¡ÒüºÒéé ÒüùÒü¬ÒüäÚÖÉÒéèÒÇü Õ┐൫║Òü¿Òü»Òü¬ÒéèÕ¥ùÒü¬ÒüäÒüáÒéìÒüå
To put it bluntly, the text says he will die from decapitation.

His regen would be downgraded to Low-Mid

Wouldn't that just be PIS if he had Low-Godly feats before?

If not, then I guess it seems reasonable.

Not sure really, i don't remember any statement of him alone having Low-Godly feats.

Besides, during the fight, he parried incoming attacks from Soujirou Mibu who focused on his neck, so it's kinda of a giveaway that he will die from being beheaded

him so let me get this straight only habaki gets low-godly via distortion? while the rest got low-mid? you're the KKK fanboi expert lol i guess thats fine

Only Keishirou will get Low-Mid.

Others will have their Regen as unknown since we don't know the degree of their Regenerationn capabilities.

Last I checked, we scaled all of the Relic users up to the LDO, who could regenerate for as long as their soul and relic exist.

However, if things are different for the distortions of KKK, then I have no problems with this.

Maybe he has Low-Godly normally but has some weird stuff like Highlander where he dies in the specific case where he is decapitated?

Nope, nothing like that, it's an outright blunt statement by the narrator further more proved by the fact he blocks all of Soujirou attacks which targets the neck.

wait i heard did heard somewhere that KKK cast's regen scales with the LDOs

Yeah, no feats that i could think of.

Then again i only have +18 KKK, not the Akebono no Hikari which has more addition and content, so i guess there is that?

But i don't feel that contradicts anything from what i saw.

The others profiles are all locked because they are 1-A so there is that.

I'm also removing the Regenerationn from Nakanoin since he doesn't have one to begin with (and nothing implies at him having that).

No need to unlock Habaki, since i'm still unsure about him, but the others are good.

Sorry for the late reply, was in school.

But yes, they were locked again.

Okay. No problem. Should I lock this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back