• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kami Sama revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
My first ever CRT and it's about damned KKK of all things, now this CRT is made to improve our KKK profiles (and some changes for Shinza in general) :^) .

1)Hadou Gods in general

We don't have Kamunagara in there profiles, these are Physical Manifestation of a Hadou Law, having an universe inside them (Exemple is Reinhard Kamu being a Lion, Ren Fuji (From Rea route only) is….a clock, Yato is a red headed Snake,ect...), i think we should add this, since you always see Hadou using their Kamu to fight

Tenmas of course will have that too. (Note: Only Hadou have these, Gudou due to their nature don't have it.)

2)Tenma Morei Law:

Mugen Shounetsu: Morei version of "Man sollte nach den Gesetzen der Götter leben", where she is capable of vaporizing anything within the vicinity, turning the world around her into a burning hell, powerful enough to burn souls, metaphysical things, and even universes. Morei can also use a suicidal attack which revolves around her turning into a Star, powerful enough to threaten Shiori who achieved godhood via the Tumor Mandala (any improvement on this is appreciated).

3) Uho-hou

The description i had for it (And the one i inserted in Shiori Page) "Uho-hou is a passive barrier that adapts to spirits and concepts and as such can influence territories like higher dimensional spiritual defenses and its special nature resides in eliminating weakness points" But there is actually much more to it.

ÒüôÒéîÒéƵêªÚùÿÒü½Õ┐£þö¿ÒüÖÒéïÒü¬ÒéëÒÇüµï│ÒéäÕëúÒéÆþ®┤Òü½µ¢£ÒéëÒüøÒÇüÕêÑÒü«Õá┤µëÇÒüïÒéëÕÉÉÒüìÕç║ÒüòÒüøÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒÇéÒüñÒü¥Òéèþ®║ÚûôþÜäÒü¬µÖªÒü¥ÒüùÒü½ÒéêÒéﵡ╗޺Ƶö╗µÆâÒü½õ╗ûÒü¬ÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

It seems that attacks in a blind spot will result in the attack direction being changed thus attacking any of the barrier users in those blind spots are useless since the attack trajectory will change. This will apply to all KKK cast (apart from Tenma), thought is it Limited Spatial Manipulation or Limited Vector Manipulation?.

4)Keishirou Kyougetsu

ÒÇîÒüªÒéüÒüêÒüîþªìµåæÒüìõ¢┐ÒüåÒü¿ÕêÑÒü«Õçµ£êÒüîÒüèÒüúµ¡╗ÒéôÒüÿÒü¥ÒüåÒÇéÒü¬Òéëõ©Çõ║║õ©Çõ║║Òü»þäíµòÁÒüºÒééÒÇüõ©©ÒüöÒü¿µö╗ÒéüÒéëÒéîÒéèÒéâÒüéÕ░åµúïÕÇÆÒüùÒü«Õ࿵╗àÒüáÒéÅÒü¬ÒÇì

One of the weakness of the distortion (Magatsuki) is that it cause a rebounding effect on a Kyougetsu loved one,In this case his sister Sakuya, and does damage to her to correct the causation done by his Magatsuki (Magatsuki changes the law of causation so that his opponents will be cursed by bad luck).

µÇÆÕÅÀÒü½Õàêþ½ïÒüíÒÇüÕ║¡Òü«Õøøµû╣Òü½µÆâÒüíÞ¥╝Òü¥ÒéîÒüƒÒü«Òü»ÚëäµØ¡Òü¿Õ¢óÕ«╣ÒüºÒüìÒéïÒü╗Òü®ÕÀ¿ÕñºÒü¬ÞïªþäíÒüáÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒü»ÒüôÒü«Õá┤Òü½ÒüèÒüæÒéïÕ£░ÞäêÒéÆþÁÂÒüíÒÇüÚÖÉÕ«ÜÒüùÒüƒÚáÿÕƒƒÕåàÒü«Þç¬þäÂÒéƵ«║ÒüùÒüƒÒÇé

^ Keishirou throws his Kunai to cut the earth pulse (ley-lines) killing nature in a limited space and

ÒüØÒü«Õè╣µ×£Òü»ÞíôÕ░üÒüÿÒÇéÒüÖÒü¬ÒéÅÒüíþÁÉþòîþá┤ÕúèÒü½õ╗ûÒü¬ÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÕñûÒü½Þó½Õ«│ÒüîÕÅèÒü░Òü¼ÒéêÒüåÒÇüÚ¥ìµÿÄÒüîÕ╝ÁÒéèÕÀíÒéëÒüøÒüªÒüäÒüƒÚÄûÒéƵÂêÕñ▒ÒüòÒüøÒüƒÒü«ÒüáÒÇé

^Destroying any existing barriers… thought i don't know what to say about the first one (I guess limited Death Manipulation?), and i guess for the second one is Barrier Negation?

5)Tenma

Should we add Briah from their previous incarnations into their profiles? For exemple Tenma Ootake had shown the ability to use Midgardr Völsunga Saga without Taikyoku.

This is also the case for the other Tenmas such as Akuro using Kakusasurahiushinahite, tsumi to ifutsumihaaraji and other Briah, any Tenma can use Briah from their previous incarnation.

For their Tier 1-A Justification, i think it should be good to add something like (As a legionnaire, "insert Tenma name" is boosted to the same level of existence as Tenma Yato )

Ah another thing, Tenmas get stronger the more they are closer to Tenma Yato and weaker when they are away from him.

For instance Tenma are protected by Yato Time Armor, but if they move near or completely outside of their Leader influence, they get a significant downgrade in their power, as Valeria Trifa was near the edge of Yato influence during the sea battle so he got stomped by Yakou meteor drop

6)Nakanoin Reize

First of all, he doesn't have a distortion so just remove that from his profile (not the ability just it being described as a distortion)

Also we need to add the fact that all of his stats got boosted by Solipsism Mandala as with it, he was being compared to Tenma Ootake (of course without Taikyoku)

I am not knowledgeable about this series, and regrettably Sera Loveheart, VenomElite, and CrossverseCrisis are not here to handle this anymore.

Yeah, regrettably but i still had to do this so that our KKK pages can be a lot better than they are right now, but there are still users like The Everlasting,Matthew,TISSG7 and Reppu (and others maybe i do not know of)

1. Alright that seems legit (a clock well he is time remember?)

2. That's also fine

3. I think thats more to vector and spatial would be something else

4. Seems legit

5. Legit

6. Really? I thought he had one (i remember a chant compiling and it was had that saying) and idk about Ootake but that part i think should be legit

6) No i should have specified, the chant is correct, the attack name is correct everything you've said is correct it's just it isn't a distortion, just like how Rindou Koga Tenma Fukumetsu is not a distortion, for the Ootake part, i even asked Trexalfa for confirmation and he said it's true.

ahhhh alright its not a distortion but its still a technique and alright i'm with ya m8

Ok, and Limited Vector Manipulation for the barrier righto?

This is great i agree on most things overall except the part that said the tenmas are above the LDO because they never been, they were dead when Yato reached his peak of power

otherwise everything is great again

more like they became sacrificial sheep for yato's power but if he was at peak they would be stronger though one way or the other it doesn't change the 1-A ranking

Regenerationn comes from them being a distorted humans, There are regen feats, like Keishirou regenerating all of his organs from Soujirou attacks, among other regen feats.

There's also the fact that Distortion comes from the Tenma power which is from the Old World, but apart from that, regen isn't really touched upon, so is Dies Irae, which doesn't really show a lot of feats for Low-Godly feats.

Edit: Actually Dies Irae doesn't even show Low-Godly regen feats so yeah.

ALRF said:
Yeah, regrettably but i still had to do this so that our KKK pages can be a lot better than they are right now, but there are still users like The Everlasting,Matthew,TISSG7 and Reppu (and others maybe i do not know of)
You can ask them to comment here, if you wish.

Yeah that's what i'm planning to do (already contacted Reppu)

I was talking to CrossverseCrisis about these revisions a LONG time ago but we just forgot about it after a while.

1) Okay to me.

2) I would write this as, "The Law of Tenma Morei, an elevated version of Kei Sakurai's Man sollte nach den Gesetzen der Götter lebe. When their law is enacted, Morei becomes a being of living flame that can instantly vaporize anything in their vicinity and converts the world around her into a flaming hellscape. These flames can destroy virtually anything, burning everything down to souls, metaphysical concepts, and the fabric of space-time itself. When all else fails, Morei can sacrifice their own life to become a star powerful enough to threaten Shiori Kujou even after she ascended to godhood through the Tumor Mandala."

3) I'd rather say Limited Attack Reflection, since it's much less guesswork than Vector Manipulation.

4) Limited Death Manipulation and Power Nullification (Can nullify all barriers by destroying the local leylines with his kunai) seems fine to me.

5) A-OK to me from the looks of things.

6) If that's the case then sure, I don't mind revising the description. We'll be bumping up his stats to 7-A ish then?

2) Perfect to me! you just made a slight typo Morei can sacrifice her...

3) Okay, i just didn't know what specific power it is, but i'm ok with it being Limited Attack reflection.

4) Ok then Limited Death Manipulation and Power Nullification (explanation) it is then.

5) Gewd.

6) Yeah, Considering Tenma Ootake is superior to the likes of Tenma Akuro and Tenma Morei even without their Taikyoku, and the repeated statements of him capable of busting mountains, i believe Reizen should have something along that, so yeah.

Well Reppu agree to the changes, i'm still gonna wait for Matt and Everlasting before making any changes.

Okay. Feel free to perform the agreed upon changes then.

Oh yeah, that lel, well the dominant personality is Sakurai Kei, so is Tenma Sukuna (conglomeration of Shirou and Erii with Shirou being the dominant one) but Erii is special in the sense she can go freely and wonder around unlike other Tenmas, but yeah i get it.

Edit: so this is how i think the Barrier description should be done Barrier Generation (Uho-hou is a passive barrier that adapts to spirits and concepts and as such can influence territories like higher dimensional spiritual defenses and its special nature resides in eliminating weakness points) and Limited Attack Reflection (Said Barrier will change the direction of any attack in their blind spots ensuring their safety) Is this good?

Well i changed Keishirou in accordance to what we have agreed upon, but i couldn't touch the others since they are locked, and because i'm going to sleep.

If there is no changes when i woke up i will complete them and ask someone to unlock the profiles that need changes.

Okay. That should be fine. Just remember to tell whoever unlocks them when you are done, so he or she can re-lock them again.

I have finished the changes so someone should lock them again.

Thanks to everyone who helped me here and also Burning for unlocking the profiles :'), Thread may be closed

Well, you need to tell Burning Full Fingers to close the profiles again first.

Okay. What are the exact names of the profiles that need to be locked?

Reinhard Heydrich, Marie, Mercurius, Ren Fuji, Tenma Akuro, Tenma Sukuna, Tenma Ootake, Tenma Yato, Tenma Morei, Habaki Sakagami, Soujirou Mibu, Yakou Madara, Rindou Koga, Shiori Kujou.

That's all... sorry for the bother

No problem. As long as I have the full page titles, I have a script installed that can fix it.

@Antvasima

No worries, I'm in the process of locking all of them. I'm just missing the Tenmas and Habaki.

Edit: Nevermind, beat me to the punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back