• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Age-Switching Vampire VS A Body-Switching Alien

so the weird purple alien starts with the body switch?

Shinobu again has a bunch of mobility options such as turning into fog,going into shadows,flying,becoming weightless etc to dodge said ability(from what I’ve heard it’s a laser)

She can also make an equally as powerful clone to smack him around.

Shinobu is baseline 5-B btw

A common tactic of Ginyu to switch bodies is he'll extremely injure his own body by punching a Hole through his chest before switching to catch his opponent off guard and (if they switch) they'll have his own Injuries to deal with.

A common tactic of Ginyu to switch bodies is he'll extremely injure his own body by punching a Hole through his chest before switching to catch his opponent off guard and (if they switch) they'll have his own Injuries to deal with.
The question is who is gonna punch the body.Shinobu’s duplicate or Shinobu herself?

If Shinobu’s duplicate gets hooked in,it’s likely she could kill Ginyu by de-manifesting her double.

Also isn’t his switch a projectile? She can just dodge it.

I would also like to mention Shinobu’s TK could work against him and instantly kill him before he can do said move.Shinobu takes this.

Isn’t Ginyu massively stronger?
I mean Sayain saga Vegeta is presumably above baseline, this is one of the stronger Freiza saga characters.
Gin one shots?

Cell has better regen and a strong enough Ki blast killed him, so why wouldn’t he be able to kill her?

Isn’t Ginyu massively stronger?
I mean Sayain saga Vegeta is presumably above baseline, this is one of the stronger Freiza saga characters.
Gin one shots?
It's honestly hard to tell with Dragon Ball characters, imo. The most I can come up with would be power levels, but those aren't used or accepted here.

So Ginyu has a massive AP advantage, and Kiss-Shot just has better all-around hax.

btw, how in canon is it for her to use Memory Manipulation?

Also TK isn’t working, her LS is only class 5.
Ginyu’s is unknown but it should still be far higher then Kid Goku, who has that in his weakest key.

The last we see of Goku having a concrete level of lifting strength is in the King Piccolo Saga, being at least Class 100.
Also TK isn’t working, her LS is only class 5.
Ginyu’s is unknown but it should still be far higher then Kid Goku, who has that in his weakest key.
Question: is there any indication that the strength of a fighter in Dragon Ball correlates with their lifting strength? The closest thing I can think of are things like King Kai's Planet, the Gravity Room Vegeta trains in, and the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, which also has increased gravity. Which even then, I don't think that's 100% proof that their LS scales to their AP.

Has it ever been shown as separate? Both are just indicatative of raw strength,
Even then an elite alien soldier should be massively above a small sayain child no matter what.

Has it ever been shown as separate? Both are just indicatative of raw strength,
Even then an elite alien soldier should be massively above a small sayain child no matter what.
Really depends on the material. In the anime, maybe. Manga, like DBS, for instance, a Vegeta that's far stronger than Ginyu struggled to lift Magetta (who's several tons, iirc). Actually, I don't think he could lift him.

Last edited:
Back