• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Last time this matchup happened here was in 2020. A LOT has changed since then. Not to mention some arguments in the original thread were kind of flawed in my opinion.

The funniest argument to deconstruct is the one that Rouge's emphatic manipulation would make Amy fall in love with her. This is a stretch to say the least. Neither Rouge or Amy have any evidence of bisexuality, which I honestly do think makes Rouge even less likely to use it in-character, even if only to win a fight (she only ever used it once in a side mission anyway), and Amy isn't garanteed to be affected by it, since her obession for Sonic is unlikely to be overcome by charm that's only ever been shown to work on male-coded robots. Also, I just realized Rouge is 18 while Amy is 12, so even if Rouge beats Amy this way, she won't be beating Chris Hansen afterwards.

The second argument is that Rouge scales to Knuckles' skill, has better mobillity via flight, and easily defeated Amy and Emerl in Sonic Battle. This is still valid, but less so now that Amy has aquired more experience and skills. Her poison parry, cyloop and mobillity options granted to her in Frontiers help her make up for this disadvantage.

Anyway, standard battle assumptions
Modern versions used
Battle takes place in Station Square

Amy Rose:
Rouge The Bat:
Incon:

Amy wins instantly by using Amy Flash which leaves Rouge to her mercy for whole 20 seconds which is longer than Rouge's 10, tho she will likely not use it right of the bat and i'm honestly not sure if she even remembers she can do that, so she will go in melee with hammer where she will likely be outclassed, tho Frontiers moves might get the thing more even, pretty even to me

Back