• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amphibia discussion thread.

Plus, we can be more than 50% be sure Anne is the one who performed it, but we'll wait.

Are the laser Polly and Sprig dodge actually lightspeed? That seems a bit too much
Also can you ask the calculator to check this feat, even if it's from the trailer
To quote from blog:
The Advanced Frobo Models can track heat signatures, their Lasers move in a straight line, еhey Burn/Melt shit on contact and are even capable of Laser Soldering.
Which basically means it's pretty much light speed.

That feat is unknown in scaling for now, but the results so far are from MCB to Small City.

I too was a bit iffy on lightspeed lasers, but it does seem to fit the criteria. I do think we should wait for the episode for the cloud split feat and the beam. There could more contributing factors.

To quote from blog:

Which basically means it's pretty much light speed.

That feat is unknown in scaling for now, but the results so far are from MCB to Small City.
But they do make sound when they hit things, and in the episode Friend of Frobo, the object Explode when touched by Frobo's laser

So Sasha got some nice laser doding stuff last episode so if the lasers are accepted to be LS, then we have LS Amphibia across the board.

Going to re-watch tomorrow, but it looks like the Cloakbot got kicked through clouds, so that could yield something decent

half of the season will be done before they got evaluated

I take it the offsite calc person will calc the new feat? Or should I post it on the calc request thread?

It's unlikely that this scale directly to Anne, at least for now. I mean She was probably gonna die from It, After all
I mean, it's possible for her to scale since explosion is performing by like, a mid tier robot. But hey it's only like 1/4-th of S3 we probably will get more.

I mean, it's possible for her to scale since explosion is performing by like, a mid tier robot. But hey it's only like 1/4-th of S3 we probably will get more.
Yes but the explosion was not directly performed by the robot, but rather the bomb on his chest. Which Is a self destruction mecanism. But I mean, yeah we Will see more stuff. I won't be surprised if se got Planet level stuff for the Calamity trio and the Night. Not to mention I have a theory that the Axolotl from Gravity Falls Is involved in this XD

Back