• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amphibia discussion thread.

Second one.

I bet it can get from large town to Mountain.
We First Need the time frame, which Is a bit difficult. Essentially we are the robot count going at 9, then there Is a conversation between the Plantare and Mr B of about 5 seconds give or (whithout counting for all of Super Anne scenes, assuming they operated in a sort of Quicksilver time), and then we see the robot in orbit with the timer at 5. The time frame doesn't much too perfectly, but apparently, Anne kicked the thing into Orbit in less than a second, according to what the show is giving us

I'm leaning towards to not scaling Anne to the bomb at this time. It was a time bomb planted by Andrias and not every robot has it. and Anne had to get rid of it for a reason. though this leads to the question, did Andrias think he needed a bomb of this caliber to finish off Anne? He clearly saw what Blue Anne is capable of when she smacked him around and his experience with calamity powers. Also i guess someone may argue that Calamity Powers>>>time bomb.

We First Need the time frame, which Is a bit difficult. Essentially we are the robot count going at 9, then there Is a conversation between the Plantare and Mr B of about 5 seconds give or (whithout counting for all of Super Anne scenes, assuming they operated in a sort of Quicksilver time), and then we see the robot in orbit with the timer at 5. The time frame doesn't much too perfectly, but apparently, Anne kicked the thing into Orbit in less than a second, according to what the show is giving us
I think she did it in 1 second myself. Blue Anne clearly blitzed it.

I'm leaning towards to not scaling Anne to the bomb at this time. It was a time bomb planted by Andrias and not every robot has it. and Anne had to get rid of it for a reason. though this leads to the question, did Andrias think he needed a bomb of this caliber to finish off Anne? He clearly saw what Blue Anne is capable of when she smacked him around and his experience with calamity powers. Also i guess someone may argue that Calamity Powers>>>time bomb.
We shall see in due time. For now there are too many things we don't know

We shall see in due time. For now there are too many things we don't know
I technically agree with De6 here. Especially since we can't use for now S3 feats.

We're bound by law here.

But we can still continue with previous calc blog, which speaking about, is there calc blog members we can ask to evaluate blog?

Second one.

I bet it can get from large town to Mountain.
Ok so I tried with my very rudimentary calculation (do not take it for granted yet), and tried to calc the kick. I assumes the boy weighted around 100 kg (which is a bit low, but the robot was in pieces) and used the 100km distance with the 1 sec time frame. It got around 120 Ton's of TNT, which Is Multi City block. I'm onestly still not sure if my calc Is correct, but It was something I did for fun

Ok so I tried with my very rudimentary calculation (do not take it for granted yet), and tried to calc the kick. I assumes the boy weighted around 100 kg (which is a bit low, but the robot was in pieces) and used the 100km distance with the 1 sec time frame. It got around 120 Ton's of TNT, which Is Multi City block. I'm onestly still not sure if my calc Is correct, but It was something I did for fun
Welp another supporting evidence in case if mine protocol tier 7/6 Amphibia after S3 wouldn't work out.

Welp another supporting evidence in case if mine protocol tier 7/6 Amphibia after S3 wouldn't work out.
Like I said, I'm not a calculator, nor I did actual research for the feat, I Just calculated the KE using approximative numbers. Don't take It too seriusly. Beside, Multi city block Is only tier 8-A. But Who knows, could get lower, or could get higher

did Andrias think he needed a bomb of this caliber to finish off Anne? He clearly saw what Blue Anne is capable of when she smacked him around and his experience with calamity powers. Also i guess someone may argue that Calamity Powers>>>time bomb.
The bomb was to time limit the robot, not to help destroy Anne.

There Is also another feat we Need to calculate. In Fixing Frobo, when Frobo crashes in the backyard he makes a huge Hole in the ground, and his head still survived. Since this Is a more improvised Frobo, I assume the real One would be capable of resisting as much if not more damage. It could be a good base durability feat from him

so explosion no longer @ Island, now at Large Mountain? Who did that calc?
Same guy who calced it as island, though I should note it's literally 1 giganton away from Island, considering feat is from well, likely not strongest in the verse robot, so Blue Anne probably will upscale thus she likely (considering the upscaling) still island.

Same guy who calced it as island, though I should note it's literally 1 giganton away from Island, considering feat is from well, likely not strongest in the verse robot, so Blue Anne probably will upscale thus she likely (considering the upscaling) still island.
Anne Is Stuck at City Block + now. Oh well, we Just have to wait for more feat. The next episode might give Is some good lore Inside on The Night

Anne Is Stuck at City Block + now. Oh well, we Just have to wait for more feat. The next episode might give Is some good lore Inside on The Night
Basically for now CB/MCB, with Blue Anne upscaling for now since we formally can't use S3 for now.

Doesn't means feats should remain uncalced though so when season 3 will end, we will strike with more stuff including incredible tier 7 feats.

Basically for now CB/MCB, with Blue Anne upscaling for now since we formally can't use S3 for now.

Doesn't means feats should remain uncalced though so when season 3 will end, we will strike with more stuff including incredible tier 7 feats.
Considering Matt's obsession with Sonic, I would not be surprised at all of by the end the show give us some universal stuff out of nowhere

Considering Matt's obsession with Sonic, I would not be surprised at all of by the end the show give us some universal stuff out of nowhere
I mean, we have many verses getting major buffs out of nowhere. Devil May Cry for instance.
So it will be surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

Nah, not only bunk afaik was bunked by the bunker himself mobile games gace 1-C stuff to characters so uh...
Yeah, mobile games are definitely strange being a factor but it is also funny.
I feel like we are straying way too much from what Devil May Cry Is supposed to be, Just like Archie Sonic

really sucks a lot of those feats can't scale to anne or she wasn't the one who did it. after all. i do think we'll see more impressive feats in the last half of the season.

Back