• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amphibia CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MCB calc for the beam would need to be delayed until that particular episode comes out. If mods do accept the lasers as lightspeed then that's fine by me. Anne and Sasha would obviously scale to Sprig and Polly so the entire verse would be RS speed reaction if approved.

The cloud split feat in the trailer could defintently boost the verse even more so let's see what happens.

Well, to point things out since calc needs to be evaluated and they're giving big results for verse, from current state I wanted to give it more attention, welp, it got more attention ngl.

Hmmmm, in other hand, take all those feats mentioned in calc blog, I don't think.all those feats should turn into outlier because of a single feat.

Blue Anne can simply upscale from all those feats. As well as we have her recent feats at MCB to Small City, though we can't use them now because S3 have not ended.

CB to scaling to Polly right? I was going to go with high 8-C for her base for defeating Sasha. I think Yunan needs the high 8-C upgrade since she was able to contend with Sasha as well.

SSB should be at least city block+

CB to scaling to Polly right? I was going to go with high 8-C for her base for defeating Sasha. I think Yunan needs the high 8-C upgrade since she was able to contend with Sasha as well.

SSB should be at least city block+
Pretty much yes, plus, I guess also scaling to Frobots if that works.

I find a lot of this calcs questionable
Zap Tag I’m like 90% sure is incorrect, no way this should be treated as a regular explosion or lightning so

The phone being charged calc is also ehhhhhh

Also until we get the scene in the actual season yah that last calc can’t be

Also the Frobo lifting calc converts LS to AP which we don’t really do?

I find a lot of this calcs questionable
Zap Tag I’m like 90% sure is incorrect, no way this should be treated as a regular explosion or lightning so

The phone being charged calc is also ehhhhhh

Also until we get the scene in the actual season yah that last calc can’t be
Also the Frobo lifting calc converts LS to AP which we don’t really do?
Response from original calculator: “
1.I flat out said if there was a correct method in doing this I'm all ears and I would change the calc so what's the correct method

2.What makes it "ehhhhh"? Is the battery of a phone exponentially increasing with each percent? Is it more or less?

3.Still positive SSB Anne scales considering it was a blue light which is exactly like her powers but sure

4.Yes but your taking that the wrong way, there was force deprived from how fast Frobo lifted Stumpy's into the air and Stumpy's Building tanked that level of Force it's KE, Frobo being able to damage it as well as other Buildings in Wartwood should easily make him LB-CB”

Response from original calculator: “
1.I flat out said if there was a correct method in doing this I'm all ears and I would change the calc so what's the correct method
We need to get a calc member on that
2.What makes it "ehhhhh"? Is the battery of a phone exponentially increasing with each percent? Is it more or less?
The phone would be fried if it recived an actual amount of 1000% precent lol
Ik that the phone has some insane life span but I doubt this's suppose to be something that deep
4.Yes but your taking that the wrong way, there was force deprived from how fast Frobo lifted Stumpy's into the air and Stumpy's Building tanked that level of Force it's KE, Frobo being able to damage it as well as other Buildings in Wartwood should easily make him LB-CB”
I can't really view the scan (Video is blocked in my country) but don't the building being City Block level sound strange at all?
Like I know they have magic but you really gonna sit here and tell me Wartwood somehow has the ability to produce high quality buildings which can endure City Block attacks ike that?

We need to get a calc member on that

The phone would be fried if it recived an actual amount of 1000% precent lol
Ik that the phone has some insane life span but I doubt this's suppose to be something that deep

I can't really view the scan (Video is blocked in my country) but don't the building being City Block level sound strange at all?
Like I know they have magic but you really gonna sit here and tell me Wartwood somehow has the ability to produce high quality buildings which can endure City Block attacks ike that?
"1.Ok

2.We directly see onscreen Anne's Phone got supercharge to 10,000% it not being fried just falls under cartoon logic

3.I don't see what's the problem this is fiction after all lol"
Also here's another link:

Single structures above building level is nothing new, it is a cartoon that needs not follow realistic logic.

Basically I made a Calc blog with plenty of feats. So let's discuss about them.
Pretty good. The only things that kinda bugs me are the Frobo lifting, which I think should be higher since we see the building go above cloud level. In particular, I think the height should be 8 to 14 km, since the clouds we see in the final shot seems very vapor-like, which are similar to cirrus clouds, that are around that height. Also Sasha destroying a golem was done during aumented gravity, so I don't know it was totally her doing. Still building level seems a good avarege for the verse, with the top tier going into City block level

Maybe im bad with calcs/physics, but isn't the fact that Sasha was able to destory the golem under that much gravity make it more impressive rather than less impressive? Unless I'm reading that wrong. Anyways, as I mentioned in the general discussion thread, Sasha got some nice laser timing last episode and blitzed a frobro, so Rela speed feats are building up. The more the merrier.

Maybe im bad with calcs/physics, but isn't the fact that Sasha was able to destory the golem under that much gravity make it more impressive rather than less impressive? Unless I'm reading that wrong. Anyways, as I mentioned in the general discussion thread, Sasha got some nice laser timing last episode and blitzed a frobro, so Rela speed feats are building up. The more the merrier.
Considering there's legit proofs of Advanced Frobo lasers being lasers. Rela Amphibia can be pretty much real.
And
Pretty good. The only things that kinda bugs me are the Frobo lifting, which I think should be higher since we see the building go above cloud level. In particular, I think the height should be 8 to 14 km, since the clouds we see in the final shot seems very vapor-like, which are similar to cirrus clouds, that are around that height. Also Sasha destroying a golem was done during aumented gravity, so I don't know it was totally her doing. Still building level seems a good avarege for the verse, with the top tier going into City block level
Quoting original calculator:

"The Gravity in the room had nothing to do with the Golem getting destroyed it literally tanked the pressure the whole time it fought Anne and the Gang once Sasha took off her weights she oneshots the Golem and it explodes into bits. When in particular did Gravity have anything to do with the Golem getting crushed?"

And soon I'll update Frobo lifting a log with cloud version.

Alright now frobo lifting a log is updated with using could for height. To keep intrigue, go watch it.

Hmm, I have Just noticed It, but the Log was empty Inside, since it's a resturant. Did you treated like It was full, or did you actually accout for the empty space Inside?
I believe mostly taken into account here is only the log itself, particularly counting only mass of "wall" itself, but I'll ask original calculator to make sure.

Hmm, I have Just noticed It, but the Log was empty Inside, since it's a resturant. Did you treated like It was full, or did you actually accout for the empty space Inside?
Yeah, original calculator Hollowness of 80% was used for this Log.

That's where you see the
178,762.2×0.2

The 178,762.2 is the total mass of it assuming it was whole but it wasn't and considering it's used as a building structure I was told to use 80% hollowness for building structures

The 0.2 is the 80% hollowness

We're waiting for the calcs to be evaulated right? That might take a while. I don't think we'll get any more feats for a while either. Not much else to discuss atm,.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back