• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Android Fights a Little Girl (2046: Prime vs Julia Lawson: On The Case!) (0-3-0)

Amik (2046: Prime) vs Julia Lawson (Julia Lawson: On The Case!)

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is Equal
  • Julia has prior knowledge as well as her inventions
  • Julia has 3 days of prep time
  • Fight takes place in an abandonded New York
  • Both start 10m away
Who Wins?

Robot from the future: 0 ()
8 year old Genius: 3 (Volt12121, Board3659, ThePrimalHunter)
Incon: 0 ()
a77a2f98bdd9ea9cf6015ffd1d01171e.jpg
dfcmcf4-a0752dd1-e8cf-42d8-9f72-3c48b7ec64ee.png

Last edited:
Ya, the childs best bet is seemingly just... running him over and hoping it works

Before that, the robot can shoot her tires, or just shoot her face or eyes when she's in view

With prep time she could prepare a trap into say an acid bath, but sense they start 60 feet apart, the robot really doesn't need to move to shoot her and end the fight

yeah, I'm not really sure what Jullia is supposed to do agaisnt just getting shot lol. sure she has her own ranged weapons but they're shot from a slingshot. best i could see her do with her prep time is trying to sneak around the robot and then fire bubble-bombs to trap him in gum for a while before just yeeting her acid at him (Seen as he's a robot, her normal weakness of not killing gets neg as it's not alive per say) but Amik's Extrasensory Perception makes that impossible to pull off

Alright, now Julia doesn't get headshot lol, with prior knowledge and prep, She'll know to keep her distance from Amik as while she has been in fist fight and is fairly capable for someone her age, she definitely doesn't have the skill to take on a dude who takes on groups of trained soliders.

So her best bet would be to shot some bubble-bombs to trap Amik and then let her acid do the dirty work for her

If things were to get physical, Julia is slightly physically stronger 652 vs 623 but she'd get absolute destroyed in hand to hand

Amik does have his procognition, but it does require prior knowledge on his opponent to be effective, and I highly doubt he's going to be able to predict that she's going to throw expanding bubble gum bombs at him before he's already trapped. He does have Class 1 LS though, so he might be able to break out before too much damage is done to him. From there, he would know to watch out for the bubble gum, and could probably incorperate it into his precog. That is, if he can break out, which I'm not sure about

Julia's bubble-bombs can completely restraint characters comparable to her, she could struggle with gladis the cafeteria lady who could lift a giant marmite much large than herself, the feat is currently rated as superhuman on Julia's profile

Sadly, there is no marmite that size in real life, so we have nothing to compare it to. But I have a feeling that being able to rip off a robot's arm and being far stronger than someone who can lift a car in a small group would be more impressive, so Amik could probably break out of it given some time

The question is would the damage of Julia's acid be too much for him? Cause the moment he's trapped Julia will not hesitate, it's a robot trying to kill her, if he were to not die but sustain too much damage Julia could finish the job physically

The question is would the damage of Julia's acid be too much for him? Cause the moment he's trapped Julia will not hesitate, it's a robot trying to kill her, if he were to not die but sustain too much damage Julia could finish the job physically
Androids in that verse can survive quite a while without a big chunk of their body and still fight. The only part that they will die instantly from if it's destroyed is the head. Granted, Amik will be a lot weaker after having a majoraty of his body melted off

From what I can tell, this fight mostly depends on Amik's knowledge on Julia. If he had prior knowledge, he could have predicted the bubble gum trap and have avoided it. From there, precog & skill advantage gg. Obviously, I'm not going to change anything about the fight now that I realize this, just thought it was interesting

Back