• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KingPin0422

Derp Idol
Joke Battles
Retired
Round 1: Alex Dreemurr (True Character) VS Child Matthew (Omni-Omni-Creator Boundless Inner World)

Round 2: Bread (Base) VS Neutralex

Round 3: Zamas (Amino/Suppressed) VS Frisk the DETERMINED (Wolf Form)

Round 3.5: Same as above but with Dragon Frisk

Round 4: N-Alex VS Fanon!Riley (Peaked)

Round 5: Anna Gella VS Holyhotsauce (God of Rage)

Round 6: Cyber-Alex VS Cater546WAT (OVER-SOUL)

Round 1 and 2 Inconclusive

Round 3 Zamas takes this, but with high diff cuz Boxing isn't gonna help him in the long run and he'll need lots of WILL.

Round 4 Inconclusive

Round 5 Aren't you inapplicable to STATS now? Eventually you'll take this.

Round 6 I think Cater cuz LV3 is legit now

Wow. They really are comparable aren't they ?

R1: Jeez. Well, i am unsure who has it power wise. For simplicity sake ( Unless you want tto argue ) let's say Matthew has the power advantage. Alex should be skilled enough to realize how insecure Matthew is, and overwhelm him that way. The reason Matthew MAY have the Power Advantage . I have no idea where to find info for the " True Character " stuff , but i do know if it's an upgrade from N-Alex, it is hard to quantify. I will give the edge to Matthew for now, but leaning for Inconclusive.

R4: Riley could hold her own, but she's definitely not beating him in a head on head fight. If he gets a good opening, she cannot survive it.

@Seed

As Alex himself has constantly said, True Character is an "evolved" base form where Alex is the very embodiment of power.

However, Matthew's OOCBIW state means that everything that has, is, and will be conceptualized already got replicated ∞^∞^∞^(...) times within Matthew.

So really, neither can overpower the other.

However, Alex, despite his rather friendly behavior, has a sense of brutality and generally isn't afraid to exploit his opponents' weaknesses like there's no tomorrow.

I mean, he was like that during his "Ale Betty" days.

I already leaned towards Inconclusive anyways. This will still lead to inconclusive, if not Alex winning via the above reasonings. Alex will ( quite literally ) be fighting himself due to the very nature of OOCBIW . However, just because Matthew has his power in such a way ( to infinite spams and beyond ) , doesn't mean Matthew wins this matchup. Which is why I say Inconclusive.

Let's see...

Angel of FEAR (this is the fake version, mind you):

Powers and Abilities: Alex decides how high this is compared to his massively outclassed God form. They are not only stronger than you, "I am stronger than myself"

Now, I'm not sure how this will work, but I think the implication is that Alex in this form would be able to fight himself, and wi.

And, again, these aren't even the real versions.

...Well, actually, I didn't allow him to use it against Matthew. I guess it was for the best, really.

.... Fortunately, that actually wouldn't work, and actually would massively upgrade the versions of Alex she has within her OOCBIW , and as a result, Matthew would be upgraded.

Does the OOCBIW care about what's fake or not ? No. It only cares about what exists and not exists within the entities she duplicates within the OOCBIW. If its the fake, it ALREADY has the Real versions of it, no matter how paradoxical or contradictory.

Well, those "massive upgrades" you talk about are actually happening every Planck frame, due to how Angel of FEAR works.

But, again, Alex is stronger than themselves in that form. No matter how many upgrades those versions of Alex get, the actual Alex can just surpass them if need be.

I'm not saying that Angel of FEAR Alex can overpower Matthew, but he can overpower the spammingly infinite versions of him within Matthew.

If The " Angel of FRAR " overpowers any form, and I just told you they can also have access to that form ( because when the OOCBIW has Alex,he has every incarnation of Alex,including Angel of FEAR ) . They literally have the same power sets, and unless you tell me Angel of FEAR can overpower itself...

Well, let's wait for Alex himself to respond.

Also, here are some things that I should make known:

• N-Alex is technically Low 10-C. He has no physical power whatsoever. KILLING INTENT is weird like that, I guess.
  • There's also Ale Frara (not included in this thread), who's also Low 10-C physically; yet, due to his nature, he doesn't rely on power at all. You could be Shit Tier, or Memetic Tier, or whatever. Point is, your standing on the Power Chart doesn't really affect how Frara views you.
Let's put it this way:

All the Characters with pages are the data points on the chart.

Alex is the chart itself.

Frara is the "outlier" that gets excluded from the chart.

The point is that Matthew was literally stated to have entities in her OOCBIW that have natures like Alex & Frara already. I can give you quotes from the OOCBIW segment of the Future Matthew page to prove it is legitimate.

I... vaguely remember something about OOCBIW being able to make infinite copies of "anything that has, is, and will be conceptualized, whether by a fictional character, by a real-world person, etc." in just one Boundless Inner World.

Regardless, I'll take your word for it.

Uhmm... It's not " Be able to " , but rather " Already has " & " Endlessly continue to do so for all eternity and beyond " .

I appreciate you trusting my word... But i'd rather quote it to be 100% sure.

" ( Real-Life Internet's [ The Creator of the Joke-Battles Wikia conirmed that The Internet would be " The Most Powerful on this Wikia " , so it would potentially imply all other beings on this site ] , Includes anything ever mentioned or created, or futurely created , along with , paradoxical things that supposed "transcend" it, despite the above being impossible. This includes every to be created and already created characters on Joke-Battles which would include these guys paradoxically [ AND any forms and anything concerning the character in question ] , if that wasn't obvious enough.. this cannot be averted, curved, downplayed , agreed upon , "ignored" , or ANYTHING to undermine what is said here , no matter what the pages say or how they get upgraded / updated in response , since all it does paradoxically is increases Matthew's abilities further than they already are, based on the arguments . So upgrading / updating the page is, in a paradoxicall sort of way, is upgrading Future Matthew and the version she created of that certain character . "

" Anything that surpasses the " The " Itself to any level , All possible and impossible companies , Anything specifically designed to destroy all things [ NO matter what the page in questions says or even implies ] , Anything that is a limitlessly infinite^'s beyond anything that is put after the "Tiers" and "Keys" on a wikia page [ Along with anything placed on a wikia page goes into this trope ] , Any ability designed to destroy any entity that iss at any level , Anything that isn't bound to Joke-Battles WIkia tiers and the very tiering sytem it embodies [ As well as Joke-Battles Wikia itself ] , Pages ( All possible things within a article period ) , Articles ( All possible things within a article period ) , Anything that transcends a wikia so much that they aren't bound by their pages in general , Anything that makes "Categories" on WIkias as a concept meaningless before their power, Anything that transcends the concept of being a "character" , Anything that Spams [ To ANY degree of spamming to INFINTY and any level that's beyond it , spamming anything and everything simultaneously ] [ Other than itself ] , Anything that is above those who are Omni-Everything , Anything that paradoxically implies that it is stronger than the OOCBIW is [ Irregardless , Anything that is Wanked/Amplified/Exaggerated/Upplayed/Any variation and combination of any of this to any impossible and possible level ( this cannot be averted, no matter what the pages say or how they get upgraded , all it does is increases Matthew's abilities further than they already are. So attempting t use said argument is futility at its finest. ) "

These paragraphs of quotations should prove my point.

Back