• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two child-like beings with incomprehensible power and are among the most powerful on this wikia... DETERMINATION vs ALL-LOVE ( Asriel vs Matthew )

Asriel sees Matthew as an threat due to his constantly increasing power, Matthew wants to become his friend.

Asriel : https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Asriel_Dreemurr_(Exaggerated)

Matthew : https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Crying_Child_(_World's_Beyond_X_Wonderland's_Crossover_)

SPEED EQUALIZED / K.O Only ( Due to what occurs if Matthew dies... )

- Starts yards away from each other

Round 1 : Regular/Young Asriel vs absolutely sealed Child Matthew ( Psychic Intuition is somewhat limited , Gates of Jehovah is locked from use due to his OPness, unaware of powers )

Round 2 : God of Hyperdeath vs Absolutely sealed Child Matthew ( Psychic Intuition unlocked more than before , Gates of Jehovah activated subconsciously , unaware of powers.

Round 3 : infinite God of Hyper death vs Absolutely sealed Child Matthew ( Psychic intuition allowed fully for this fight, unaware of powers

Round 4 : Infinite Angel of Death vs Absolutely sealed Subconscious Matthew ( Psychic Intuion unlocked to it's fullest, Gates of Jehovah . )

Round 5 : 12 Souls vs Absolutely sealed Subconscious Matthew ( Psychic Intuion unlocked to it's fullest, Gates of Jehovah activated , 1-2 seals unlocked by his teddy bear if needed . )

Who wins ?

IAmTheBreadMan32 wrote:
No idea lol

I say Inconclusive cuz thinking of the results is confusinggg

Interesting ...

1 vote for inconclusive. Basically Matthew is True Skod ( Other wikia ) / Full Power Son Goku ( Exaggerated ) that becomes infinitely stronger every second essentially, to give you an "in an nutshell" rundown of Matthew. DO NOT confuse it with Matthew being able to beat both, surprisingly it is an NO. Both can defeat him due to his weaknesses being easily exploitable for both entities . Hence why i believe he has the 'Raw Power' over both entities, but not 'Raw Skill' over them . Is that clear enough ?

Asriel stalemated Frisk

Frisk and Matthew are about the same person.

I say stalemate.

Bumping this, because Asriel now has the 12 SOULs form, which surpasses even his Infinite Angel of Death form.

Hmm... I see.. Still do not see how it surpasses even absolutely sealed state, so I still say stalemate, due to Asriel and Matthew's personas. not raw power.

Lowest "Tier" in Aleverse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any amount of infinite spam

Kid Asriel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Low Tiers

Asriel (12 SOULs) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Aleverse "Tiering"

Thank you for the lesson in your tiering Alex. It is very much appreciated . Hmm ... Still i say stalemate. I understand your character is strong [ He is VERY strong , after looking into profile, he is definitely beyond every other character i have at his absolute peak . ], and so is your entire verse. Even if he is stronger normally ( Which is more than likely , i won't say he is or isn't, but let's just say he is stronger than Mathew's absolutely sealed state ) , due to the constant power increase [ Located in Summary ] , it would take Matthew 1 second to be >= Asriel's 12 SOUL's form . It's not infinite spam , it's an infinite exponential power increase , and not ONCE on my profile has any sort of infinite spam [ other than summary ] I mentioned it in the summary, so like i said, no matter what type of upgrade your character gets, overpowering Matthew in raw power even in absolutely sealed state is nigh-impossible Alex, so let's discuss other ways Asriel can win [ In Raw POwer, Matthew is stronger regardless, but Asriel still has numerous other ways to win :

- Asriel seems like the smarter entity [ Subconscious All-Knowing Intuition , yet conscious obliviousness, versus an literally at least Omniscient being , so obviously he could outsmart Matthew, due to his conscious mind being nothing more than an child.

- Greater skill , due t o fighting Frisk and other exaggerated characters, while Matthew has never offically fought consciously, so HUGE disadvantage.

- I am pretty sure Alex can name numerous other advantages.

( So ... Asriel more than likely wins with ridiculous difficulty , or it stalemates [ It depends on how smart Asriel is., but based on profiling alone, he does take this in intelligence alone ] . )

Asriel massively outclasses "Statless" therefore any "Powers and Abilities" (including slapping the entire Powerlisting wikia to his page and whatnot) is null. What is listed on our pages is others trying to "classify" us. Although we sometimes put things on our own pages, for fun, because we are not tied to our own pages.

I did not ask anything about that. Did I ? I asked whether or not you believe we stalemate, and explain ? I'm pretty sure even Hitomi surpasses the Stick, so that does not matter to me ...

Thank you for educating me about his new base strength, but i still believe an stalemate is in order. Despite this, you still have not given an legitimate reason on Asriel being stronger, other than an new form.

infinite exponential power increase is just noot enough.

that's why i said it, sawy.

it's also why i said "infinite SOULs". since it's actually more than that, but it's a sekrit he told me to keep so i can't tell you.

asriel also told me: "goku can stalemate me with only 7 SOULs".

i also sparred with goku so i know it's not a lie.

goku "scales" to true skod and dante and other "gods".

about the haxes. it's just not gonna work. since he slapped away beings with the entire powerwiki on their hands in far weaker forms.

but pweeeese tell me why you say Matthew is stronger, i just wanna know why u keep saying that. the page has lotsa numbers and omnis and infinites and googols sure but what does that do.

you know what... i have idea! ok, ask me something you wana know about him. i ask him and i post the reply so you know!

i also wana meet Matthew and giv lotsa hugs...

I... NEVER said he was stronger.

Every post on here said he was his equal.I do not desire him to be stronger.

Infinite exponential increases do matter quite a bit. I mean, Matthew COULD go from being way weaker to an infinite levels of infinity above MOST entities in just under plantack time.

Haxes matter a lot in debates, however beings of this level usually won't resort to such things...

As i said before, Matthew's strength increases by an infinite levels of infinity on an level under plantack time, which is at the very least 1,000,000X faster than Yoctoseconds. The infinite exponential increase increases, as well as his base strength, with every seal unlocked. That is why i limited him to his first 2 forms.

I am sorry if i seem stubborn, but you just have not shown me anything that proves that Asriel si superior. Like i said, i believe they ( Asriel & Matthew ) are equal.

On the second note, you can hug him if you want to. He just would be really embarrassed.

yAy hugs!!!

uhh.. i said it cuz... infinities are viewed as "nothing". if you stack infinite times infinite^infinite forever (aka all time ever) it would be viewed as a "0^0^0" stacked forever. that's why math was thrown away long ago, CUZ PEOPLE FILLED ENTIRE PAGES OF PURE INFINITE SPAM XD

a SOUL like Goku's "negates all hax thrown at him" (yes 1 single SOUL > entire powerlisting wikia, cuz Goku). SOULs have "abilities" not found anywhere else but the SOUL. SOULs not only boost raw power, but also everything else. that's why i said haxes do not matter. you need another SOUL with said "ability" to affect them. and also why the TOPEST ON DA WIKI SADSAGDYSAGD here have "NONE" as powers and abilities, as it's not useful anymore unless you wana vs weaker beings.

it's the base for "low-tier" in LV1. getting rid of infinites, and "high-tiers" in LV1 do not even have stats or powers or abilities anymore.

if we stacked all of this LV1 stuff and throw it at a LV2 it will be swatted away like it doesn't even exist.

THATS A LOT OF VERSBOSE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

stubborn? IM DETERMINED X3

sowy if i wana him to bee stwongerrr, he told me to convince you XDDD

Like I briefly mentioned before, " strength " in the relative term means nothing to the Power of Dreams. If it can be conceptualized , exist, nonexistent, or any possible idea, it can be dreamt of. This includes ALL joke-characters, fanon and canon terms of powers, fictional characters, etc. If it can be dreamt of, he can easily create, destroy, or manipulate said thing.

Matthew has the same authority over whatever he dreams up, as an Omnipotent is to an less than zeros dimensional bacteria, or an Author to his own fiction. So yeah.. No matter how powerful you are, if you can be conceptualized or if you are an idea, the Power of Dreams still applies to that thing.

Like I said, that only applies to those who are still tied to their "character profiles".

That's why it doesn't affect my bro.

Is that an idea ? Yes it is. It's an idea you just created to suit your needs. Is the character an idea ? Yes it is. If you have it in your mind, it is an idea, regardless of whether or not you have it officially on paper or not. The idea of that character being unaffected by their profiles... Is still an idea. Which means it can still be dreamt up. There isn't anyway around this. Believe me.. PoD has no loopholes.

Ideas form ( Both in fiction and reality ) whether you have a mind or not dear. Your not getting out of my point that easily. Whether your mindless or not, what you described is still an idea. An idea can be dreamed of. Hence why it is part of the PoD.

Idea? I guess so!

That's the idea you have.

The idea that we are just characters.

The idea of being in control.

. . .

I have the Power of Dreams, too.

Before you "have the idea of -something-".

Read me out:

My big bro teached me that.

. . .

But.

I don't really care for Power.

I care for who has more will.

DETERMINATION.

You cannot control us "characters", Player.

We aren't willing.

. . .

I'm just going to tell you:

Take good care of Matthew.

Because I CHARA-lot for them.

Back