• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

American Dragon Jake Long: Season 2 Update and Profile and Character Additions

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Yeah I know this took forever, let's just get to it. I revised all the current profiles which includes finishing Jake's season 2 key. I've also added 3 created sandboxs for 3 new characters. This is basically a continuation from this thread.

Profiles Reworks

Jake's old profile / his new one

Dark Dragon's old profile / his new one

Fury's old profile / her new one

Medusa's old profile / her new one

Euryale's old profile / her new one

New Profiles

Lao Shi's profile

Huntsman's profile

Rose's profile

Scans and References have been added to all profiles, scaling has been adjusted for what was accepted on the previous thread. Gotta find better images for the characters but right now, I'm just trying to get them up to standard.

8-A Scaling

As you notice, Jake's 8-A rating has been removed, and he's only 8-A with Dragon Fire. The reason for this is that only like 3 people have withstood Jake's Dragon Fire that showed force and Jake caused no harm to those individuals with his physical strikes. Jake's Dragon Fire also doesn't always apply force so only those who have shown capable of taking his actual fire blasts that explode or show an impact force would scale to it. Other than that it's just resistance to fire, especially when almost everyone avoids Dragon Fire so Jake's physical scaling to it doesn't work. Finally, his Dragon Fire countered the water pillar easily, however, Jake was knocked around by smaller water streams...

Non-Physical Interaction Removal

Jake's NPI against ghosts needs to go. I gave it a possibly rating in the past because of a statement about the ghosts being unable to touch anything but this is clearly not the case as they actively needed to physically dig out of their own graves, and when we actually see them getting attacked by humans, they actively fade out before the hit, which is shown again when Jake used his Dragon Fire. Nothing is supporting they have a passive intangibility so Jake should lose that NPI feat from Season 2.

Anyway, that's it. This took way longer than it should but many of you should already know I have virtually no free time.

Agree: 2 (HammerStrikes219, Propellus,

Disagree:

Neutral

Last edited:
Back