• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amaterasi vs SSJB Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanofRPGs

VS Battles
Retired
This is the 3-C Amaterasu, she does not have her time stop

Also Amaterasu seems quite a bit faster than Goku so this is not a stomp

Ōkami Amaterasu
Ōkami Amaterasu

Goku SSJB by bardocks and changed lightning by TheArcosian

Without Type 4 Immortality, Goku stomps hard.

With Type 4 Immortality... well, I don't know how Type 4 Immortality works.

It means you can't be truly killed unless it's by a stronger god, not sure if a Super Saiyin God counts but if it does...

KingPin0422 said:
Without Type 4 Immortality, Goku stomps hard.
With Type 4 Immortality... well, I don't know how Type 4 Immortality works.
"This kind of immortality is granted by a God or is given by virtue of Godhood. Only a being of greater power than the god in question can override it."

if goku is above amaterasu's immortality granter in power, type 4 immortality becomes irrelevant

I think Goku wins this if it's by KO, but death, it'll be a hard fight, but I think Goku is higher than Amaterasu's immortality to win.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
I think Goku wins this if it's by KO, but death, it'll be a hard fight, but I think Goku is higher than Amaterasu's immortality to win.
depends on who gives amaterasu the immortality

if it is derived from herself, then its a stomp in both cases, since for type 4, you need to be stronger than the granter in order to override the immortality

goku wins bacuase he is stronger but amaterasu is a bit faster though iirc she gave herself immortality type 4 and that can be overriden if goku is stronger which this is the case right now

Faisal Shourov said:
Guys, when you vote for somebody please explain your reason. 1 word is not good enough
"I vote for Goku"

Four words.

Anywho, he has the skills, the speed and the DC to take the job.

If we assume SSJB is 50x SSG Goku, then she would easly be able to at least destroy 25 Universes with one punch.

(Assuming Goku put the other half of the Universal destruction wave.)

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
If we assume SSJB is 50x SSG Goku, then she would easly be able to at least destroy 25 Universes with one punch.

We don't assume that. Hence why Goku is still 'only' At least 3-B.

Promestein said:
Mikoto Misaka231 said:

We don't assume that. Hence why Goku is still 'only' At least 3-B.
even if he cud destroy 25 physical universes, he wud still be 3-A

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
Well SSJB Goku is still weaker than Beerus, and SSG Goku is 70% Beerus. So SSJB Isn't x50 from SSG.
the 70 percent thing pretty much got retconned

beerus was massively stronger than ssjg goku

Goku isn't Multiversal guys. Beerus is Universal and he's 10 on the God Scale. Goku is 8 on the God Scale. Goku is AT LEAST 80% Universal. He's 3-B.
  • sigh*
the god scale and the 70 percent thing are BOTH retconned now

beerus is still much stronger than goku, and he was much stronger than ssjg goku

Goku isnt mutiversal not even close.And the powerscalings of beerus being a 10 and goku a 7 from 3 years ago dont apply anymore.The gap between goku and beerus is ridiculously huge

Goku won't be 3-A until he shows a legitimate universal feat, so, until then, he's At least 3-B. Stay on topic, or else this thread will be closed.

They retconned the God Scale?! The one piece of Closure we had on how strong Goku is compared to Beerus is retconned?! Well that sucks.
Not at all. We have a new scale: Trunk of a Tree to a castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back