• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TacticalNuke002 said:
The hero taking revenge on the villain who killed his parents is a common trope.
Yeah, but Beyond manipulates the plot not Joji's mind/thoughts. If Joji has all his loved ones killed then all he sees is a kid saying "Oh haha i just wished for you to suffer, Nameless Glory realizes my every wish" while laughing and winking at him innocently. He will be too scared to fight him again.

That's even worse. Not killing Joji is just going to give Beyond even more reason to give Joji a push to victory. And I think I've made this very clear before, Rakudai characters have a serious disadvantage against Stands by their very nature. One barrage will end Amane.

He wouldn't be too scared to fight him again. He'd think "Nameless Glory" is a stand, get extremely pissed and then shoot approximentally ten billion bombs at him with Das Boot. This is anime, ffs.

Meh im too bored of this to argue at this point.

I vote inconc. Neither can do anything to the other. Amane cannot bypass High 2-A Beyond while Joji cannot do anything to amane behind his passives and luck.

Joji has this. Beyond writes a compelling struggle that Joji has to face and finishes off in iconic JoJo fashion. Theme song over a complete annihilation of the enemy with a barrage.

While it probably can, it won't. It wants to make Joji look badass, overcoming every obstacle, not look like a trap hiding behind his powers.

However, its not like the plot won't make Amane get bored, commit PIS, give up or something eventually.

Yeah, if Joji has a wincon then Beyond makes it so that the plot always go to that wincon in a action packed and interesting way. Think of how Joseph beat Ultimate Kars. Joji basically constantly has that level of plot armor in canon. Joji will lose more blood than the human body naturally has, but he'll win because he's the protagonist.

The Smashor said:
Yeah, if Joji has a wincon then Beyond makes it so that the plot always go to that wincon in a action packed and interesting way. Think of how Joseph beat Ultimate Kars. Joji basically constantly has that level of plot armor in canon. Joji will lose more blood than the human body naturally has, but he'll win because he's the protagonist.
That's the idea, he has no win condition.

There is. A stomp is declared when the oppenent literally cannot do anything with their entire arsenal. Das Boot will end Amane if it manages to go off. That's Joji's win condition.

Sir Ovens said:
There is. A stomp is declared when the oppenent literally cannot do anything with their entire arsenal. Das Boot will end Amane if it manages to go off. That's Joji's win condition.
It can go off all it wants it won't do anything to Amane.

Beyond writes a PIS moment for Amane which nabs Joji the win.

Sir Ovens said:
Beyond writes a PIS moment for Amane which nabs Joji the win.
Doesn't matter how much PIS he induces on Amane with passives he's still safe. He could not wish for good wishes, but his passives are still there.

I'm going to vote incon here, especially since many of the wincon arguments for Amane rely on SBA forkery that likely won't come into play unless the OP specifies. Joji is protected by a multiversal God, but doesn't have anything that can really put down Amane given his own powers.

Yeah that's the thing. Without that it's inconc, but there is a pretty decent chance that amane will do that. While jojo doesn't have this luxury. I vote inconc until someone specifies whether other people exist in SBA. If that happens amane stomps.

(Continuous fighting for over 8 hrs. Beyond's PIS finally occurs)

Amane: I tire of this stupidity. Get over here, Joestar. No powers, no abilities, just you and me, mano e mano. Let's end this.

Joji: Ok, Shinomiya. Me, the hero will punt your ass.

Amane (turns off powers): Hyaaaah!

(Dies to a gazillion 8-A explosives exploding in his face)

The end.

When did Amane turn off his passives against Ikki?

I mean he did, but he created passive destruction hands that destroy anything on contact and that's still passive and something 8-A stuff can't bypass.

Firephoenixearl said:
Idk. Shouldn't Amane share the spot with Joji then?
No. How high you rank on that is based on the most characters you can beat, and Joji can beat off a fair amount of Tier 2s with beyond due to it being multiversal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back