• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her

Their names both start with "Am-" and they're 7-B. Speed is equalized. Let's go.

Links to profiles in pictures.

Queen Lesbian of Luna Nova Academy:

Bunny Gacha Girl:

bro, Amanda stomps amber's booty lol. Genshin Impact characters ain't the most haxxed.

I have almost no knowledge about geshin impact, except that Eula thicc, paimon stuff and that bunny girl have a funny doll who explodes, what does she starts?

You could, if those spells are tangible beams then blocking them is possible.
I do not believe that energy beams are tangible homie-

Might wanna ask the knowledgeable lesbian tho (the OP), I don't know jack shit about this series lol.

Most energy beams in general are assumed to be tangible, unless stated otherwise. Since the nature of a spells are energy beams until the effect got applied onto target then you could block it with forcefield.

Most energy beams in general are assumed to be tangible, unless stated otherwise. Since the nature of a spells are energy beams until the effect got applied onto target then you could block it with forcefield.
Guess we gotta wait for OP to clarify I guess lol. Not like you can block a transmutation though.

So, as someone who is catching up with Little Witch Academy, I can say that the transmutations spells are homing attacks

has the beam been shown to be able to pass through a barrier or was stated to be intangible? if not then it will be blocked by her Pyro Barrier, else she would likely use temporarily elemental intangibility to dodge it or avoid it unless it is homing

so Amber can block with barrier

not really knowledgeable about LWA since I only played chamber of time, but her fighting style iirc is more of CQC if her magic hax doesn't work.

Though skill-wise I would say they are equal since Amber is the best outrider in mind while Amanda is great at maneuvering with her broom and one of if not the best in their school

though she resist fire manip so i doubt Amber can significantly harm her with Pyro vision attacks

give amber Amos Bow

In all seriousness though I have no idea who wins this because I know nothing about Amanda and her page reads more like a character sheet for an RPG than a wiki profile for an established character. All I can tell you is that Amber upscales from a feat that is slightly inferior to the low end of the feat Amanda's tier comes from, and I just found that out by clicking on the calcs.

Chamber of time is the game
though didn't the chamber allow Akko and the others to cast spells without problems even with her inept skills
but seeing how they have access to those spells and they use it while in the chamber it's no surprise they would use It in character when they can in a normal fight scenario outside the chamber itself

the same game where she has 1 digit int

Chamber of time is the game
though didn't the chamber allow Akko and the others to cast spells without problems even with her inept skills
but seeing how they have access to those spells and they use it while in the chamber it's no surprise they would use It in character when they can in a normal fight scenario outside the chamber itself

the same game where she has 1 digit int
Yeah, and they would have access to the Blessed Robes, which would grant them an easier time casting spells like those again anyways. What with Akko rapid-firing more complex spells in the final battle with more expertise while wearing them.

Back