• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pardon me if I am wrong, but that doesn't matter. Unless someone forgot to mention it, the ONLY thing he has on that level is the side effect of Ragnarok coming to an end.

This is a stomp Ragnarok Gods is High 4C so before side Effect of Ragnarok Rimuru clear all of them without any issue

Uh

for one Ragnarok Gods are all > Huanglong > 4-A Nakiri

secondly all of the Ragnarok Gods have 2-B hax that can affect and perma-kill Rosei

lastly Ragnarok has more than enough range to destroy Imaginary Space Rimuru along with the main one

As a final word, Rimuru can't analyze Amakasu

at all

Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhh....

2-B hax... I would absolutely love to see where this is said, implied or even just... anything really? Because nothing even coming close to implying that is in his Profile, so either you are getting confused and he still gets stomped, or it's true and those profiles REALLY need a revision.

Well sorry to disappoint but Senshinkan hasn't been translated, I don't know japanese and all the scans on the pages are in japanese as well

I'm not entirely sure how it works myself, but ALRF has mentioned it many times and he'd probably be willing to explain it to you

Also yes, those pages as missing so much it's not even funny. Like how their willpower is just 2-B resistence to literally everything

He doesn't have 2-B hax, he has 2-B willpower which gives him roughly 2-B resistances to certain things. He doesn't have 2-B hax in any department.

That'd explain a literal metric ton in the case of someone like Amasuka at the very least, seeing how he damned overpowers the representation of Human Unconscious across all present, past and futures of all universes with his own will and other things in his Power and Abilities section. Just a lot of descriptions and things seem entirely disconnected from each other and the official rating.

No, I mean the fact the profile honestly points to things way higher in scale than a simple 5-B or 4-A, which makes those ratings a bit absurd.

I never see even 1 evidence of this supposedly 2-B hax. At best it's only a 2-B scale mental power. For 2 threads straight. As it is right now, i don't see how Amakasu Masahiko could win

ALRF is rather trustworthy in my eyes, so I would rather trust his word until I get a chance to hear for myself what he has to say to form a more complete opinion.

Back