• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Am I allowed to write a summary for profiles that don't have one?

Since I'm a new user I'm wondering if I can make changes to some characters' summaries. Some of them are really short while others characters don't have a summary at all.

As long as it is kept relatively brief, we try to keep summaries to around 1-2 short paragraphs if possible (Yet our Undertale summaries are two pages long :p)

The moment your first line came Weekly, I immediately wanted to refer to that XD But yeah someone should really fix that tbh. Since someone misread paragraphs as pages. I kid. But seriously.

And yeah, you can even summarize them in a blog and make pseudo templates till once they're ready to be moved into actual pages. And welcome to VSB, we hope you enjoy your stay. Ask around for help if needed.

Back