• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐—”๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜?

shown in Boruto blue vortex 2 & 3. Boruto released the Rasengan with its newest variation, which is named 'Uzuhiko'. gives a significant effect to the target, cannot balance the force of gravity because the effect relies on 'Earth rotation'. On the other hand, the Earth is always rotating. From here we can draw the conclusion that the effect of the Rasengan is Always Active. Don't get me wrong, once again I emphasize that what is 'Always active' is the effect, not the activation.

To quote the argument that suggests "the effect relies on Earth's rotation." I have a simple question; Earth's rotation possesses a speed of 463.83 m/s. If certain characters have a speed greater than Earth's rotation, will Uzuhiko be unable to react to that speed? Regardless of this question, I agreed with its ongoing effects but it needs to be labeled with its limitations.

To quote the argument that suggests "the effect relies on Earth's rotation." I have a simple question; Earth's rotation possesses a speed of 463.83 m/s. If certain characters have a speed greater than Earth's rotation, will Uzuhiko be unable to react to that speed? Regardless of this question, I agreed with its ongoing effects but it needs to be labeled with its limitations.
yeah, it will still have an effect. We know that Code was able to Onpar with Boruto before, where Boruto's own speed was FTL (higher than the earth's rotation speed) Onpar with Sasuke.

Code FTL speed is automatic, right? but he was still affected by Uzuhiko's effects. and we already know that the FTL speed itself is much faster than the earth's rotation speed.

Noting that the effects are always active on the target is fine in my opinion.

Okay. thank you for your opinion and is this topic less interesting? because I have given messages to many admins/staff but only you came.
Well, I can't speak for them but I'd say give them some time, if no one responds, I'll try tagging them.

This crt is fine. Problem is it is among the numerous timeskip upgrades that can't be implemented since we don't even have a timeskip profile

This crt is fine. Problem is it is among the numerous timeskip upgrades that can't be implemented since we don't even have a timeskip profile
what about adding a profile specifically for the timeskip? or mix it up with before the time skip but in a different paragraph with a label?

what about adding a profile specifically for the timeskip? or mix it up with before the time skip but in a different paragraph with a label?
Or we could just wait a bit. Max a few months and we'd have enough material to create a Time skip profile. We could do what you said but why the rush?

Back