• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard (Hellsing) vs. Neko Kuroha (Brynhildr in the Darkness)

The King of Vampires vs. The Queen of Valkyries

Alucard Hellsing vs.
Neko Kuroha render
Scenario 1 is Base Alucard (i.e. Alucard with his undead summons) vs. Base Neko Kuroha

Scenario 2 is Alucard w. Schrodinger (i.e. he is everywhere and nowhere) vs. Valkyria Mode Neko Kuroha

Who will win?

Alucard wins Scenario 1 but loses Scenario 2

Alucard wins Scenario 2 but loses Scenario 1

Alucard wins both Scenarios

Neko Kuroha both Scenarios

Either way

The poll was created at 07:01 on June 13, 2016, and so far 13 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

neko in basecan only use telekinesis on non-living objects, and i highly doubt that she will be able to defeat alucard before he kills her

and in scenario 2 alucard is not attackable, so neko loses again despite planet-lvl instant teleportation and black hole creation :(

@GreatestSin: Guess Alucard will declare checkmate on her and absorb her and add her to his new list of souls.

Guess Alucard will declare checkmate on her and absorb her and add her to his new list of souls.

No. She has no soul. She is only information written on drassil.

And this a stomp thread, because base Neko is very weak. And in second scenario... Alucard cannot do anything to Neko, but Neko cannot do anything to him also. But Neko cannot fight long time in Valkyria mode...

Lol, but Neko may allow to hatch her drassil. And Alucard cannot do anything against her hatched drassil.

A6colute said:
No. She has no soul. She is only information written on drassil.
But wouldn't her Drassil still have a soul (it's still a living creature after all), therefore he still can absorb that and gain whatever powers from it, or just soulfuck it. Also, what can kill a Drassil?

A6colute said:
And this a stomp thread, because base Neko is very weak. And in second scenario... Alucard cannot do anything to Neko, but Neko cannot do anything to him also. But Neko cannot fight long time in Valkyria mode...
But if Neko was in Valkyria mode on Scenario 1 then it would be a stomp in her favor thanks to FTL black holes and teleport. Also, can't Alucard enter that Drassil's mind and mindfuck enough it into submission so he can consume it?

A6colute said:
Lol, but Neko may allow to hatch her drassil. And Alucard cannot do anything against her hatched drassil.
but the Drassil can't do anything to him either because he can just negate whatever injuries he gets from it with Schrodinger.

Scenario 1 is a stomp. Alucard has Hypersonic+ to her Supersonic+.

Scenario 2 Alucard wins by default.

But wouldn't her Drassil still have a soul (it's still a living creature after all), therefore he still can absorb that and gain whatever powers from it, or just soulfuck it.

Proof, please. That drassils have a soul.

And drassils is able to cancel enemy abilities by default.

Also, what can kill a Drassil?

Only physical strength.

But if Neko was in Valkyria mode on Scenario 1

Scenario 1 is Base Alucard (i.e. Alucard with his undead summons) vs. Base Neko Kuroha

Also, can't Alucard enter that Drassil's mind and mindfuck enough it into submission so he can consume it?

When Alucard mindfucked aliens?

but the Drassil can't do anything to him either because he can just negate whatever injuries he gets from it with Schrodinger.

Drassils is able to cancel enemy abilities by default.

A6colute said:
But wouldn't her Drassil still have a soul (it's still a living creature after all), therefore he still can absorb that and gain whatever powers from it, or just soulfuck it.Proof, please. That drassils have a soul.

Also, what can kill a Drassil?

Only physical strength.

But if Neko was in Valkyria mode on Scenario 1

Also, can't Alucard enter that Drassil's mind and mindfuck enough it into submission so he can consume it?

When Alucard mindfucked aliens?

Drassils is able to cancel enemy abilities by default.
yet you say only physical strength can kill a Drassil so Alucard will just pepper the thing to death with his pistols or use his own brute force and pummel it to death. Also, I would like to point out that with his Schrodinger powers, any alterations to his person by outside forces can simply be willed away, including fatal injuries. As an attack from a Drassil would be considered an outside force, Alucard would nullify it. The only way to kill Schrodinger Alucard is to use quantum hax (which the Drassil lacks) or use soulfuck (which the Drassil also lacks). End result, Alucard is putting that thing down one way or the other.

Also about Drassil cancelling enemy abilities by default, you telling me that it can cancel Sol Badguy's powers, or Superman's, or Thor's, or Cloud Strife's, or Golden Experience Requiem's, or Sailor Cosmos's, or Galactus's, or Heaven Ascension DIO's. If that's true then this would be a no-limits fallacy (for the same reasons as the "Ganon can only be killed by holy, light-based or evil-slaying weapons" NLF) and you would need to rethink yourself on this.

Code:
just pepper the thing to death with his pistols
Bullets can't even make a scratch on drassil's skin.

The only way to kill Schrodinger Alucard is to use quantum hax (which the Drassil lacks) or use soulfuck (which the Drassil also lacks). End result, Alucard is putting that thing down one way or the other.

Schrodinger ability will be canceled automatically. The end.

Also about Drassil cancelling enemy abilities by default, you telling me that it can cancel Sol Badguy's powers, or Superman's, or Thor's, or Cloud Strife's, or Golden Experience Requiem's, or Sailor Cosmos's, or Galactus's, or Heaven Ascension DIO's. If that's true then this would be a no-limits fallacy (for the same reasons as the "Ganon can only be killed by holy, light-based or evil-slaying weapons" NLF) and you would need to rethink yourself on this.

Drassils can cancel higher-dimensional attacks.

That >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all Alucard's abilities.

A6colute said:
just pepper the thing to death with his pistolsBullets can't even make a scratch on drassil's skin.
The only way to kill Schrodinger Alucard is to use quantum hax (which the Drassil lacks) or use soulfuck (which the Drassil also lacks). End result, Alucard is putting that thing down one way or the other.

Schrodinger ability will be canceled automatically. The end.

Drassils can cancel higher-dimensional attacks.

That >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all Alucard's abilities.
proof it can cancel higher-dimensional attacks.

Also, if that's true then how come whenever I posted a match showing any of those kinds of characters against her (like Leo Whitefang , who is weaker than Sol, and Samus Aran) it gets locked due to it being a stomp thread. It's pretty obvious that the drassil has no chance against those characters.

proof it can cancel higher-dimensional attacks.

High-dimensional black hole cannot cause any damage to drassil.

It's pretty obvious that the drassil has no chance against those characters.

1. Drassil has no chance against characters with big (and not paranormal) physical strength.

2. In this battle Neko has a chance to hatch her drassil.

Anyway, this thread is spite from very start. Maybe I should ban you?

A6colute said:
proof it can cancel higher-dimensional attacks.High-dimensional black hole cannot cause any damage to drassil.
It's pretty obvious that the drassil has no chance against those characters.

1. Drassil has no chance against characters with big (and not paranormal) physical strength.

2. In this battle Neko has a chance to hatch her drassil.

Anyway, this thread is spite from very start. Maybe I should ban you?
no. If you ever wondered why I make these matches is because I wonder who could beat her. Problem is, whever I find a character who is as fast as her it becomes a stomp in their favor and if that person is slower than her then it's a stom in her favor.

and that Drassil is 9-A tier-wise (Room/Small Building level) and Alucard is at least 8-C (Building level) in base so he can take care of it.

and that Drassil is 9-A tier-wise (Room/Small Building level) and Alucard is at least 8-C (Building level) in base so he can take care of it.

Alucard's physical strength is paranormal. So...

But, this scenario only theoretical. Because Kuroneko cannot hatch on her own will.

A6colute said:
and that Drassil is 9-A tier-wise (Room/Small Building level) and Alucard is at least 8-C (Building level) in base so he can take care of it.Alucard's physical strength is paranormal. So...
But, this scenario only theoretical. Because Kuroneko cannot hatch on her own will.
Didn't Makina die (An "atleast 5-B" character) die by a drassil like creature? Sorcerian replicated drassil- like powers. This might prove that magic even at planet level would not effect them but I may be wrong. The manga is still on going so we may see new powers and abilities sooner or later.

I kinda still don't get what " pseudo-omnipresence" is. Is it lower than semi- omnipresence? Higher? Seems more like an instant teleportation teqnique and I did see the omnipresence page, it never mentions "pseudo-omnipresence"

There are better characters to put against Kuroneko. Someone like Bambina would have a more equal chance against her.

Back