• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one in Jojo stands a chance because no one can harm abstracts. Well except Beyond probably.

Tony di bugalu said:
Do you know where I can find the novel?
There isn't an official english version, there's only a fan translation. I'm sure you can find it by googling.

Yeah, novel kars is done. All of his hacks are nulled by Altair's passive hacks and the majority of her hacks are effective, I really dont see any way for Kars to win.

She's not High 2-A...the argument relies on another work of fiction seperate from RE:Creators existing in the verse.

You cannot cross-scale verses like that (At least not on VBW), so it isn't legit.

I'm just waiting on one of these admins to point that out.

YungManzi said:
She's not High 2-A...the argument relies on another work of fiction seperate from RE:Creators existing in the verse.

You cannot cross-scale verses like that (At least not on VBW), so it isn't legit.

I'm just waiting on one of these admins to point that out.
Not really you can go reread that thread again and you'll see that the I even mentioned how you don't have to cross-scale verses for that considering the story is heavily implied to be a part of the verse to the point even the author's name, multiple quotes from the story, hounds being indefinite in forms,etc are all given in the seroes. Even if admins say that you can't cross scale verses and that the story of the OG Hounds won't be considered here, they really can't refute to the fact that the Hounds in Re:C were outright described as beings who are transcendental to all of Time and Space in the Guidebook.

They haven't shown any High 2-A feats except for just appearing from the Angled Dimension beyond 4D and killing Chalmers. They should be given how Cthulhu mythos portray higher dimensions. But that's beside the point here considering in verse/series of Re:C we have statements of the Hounds being Transcendental to all of Time and Space and the Real World itself being qualitatively superior to the entire storyworlds reality/Multiverse which consists of the Hounds and their Realms where the Real World completely governs every single aspect of the storyworlds seeing them as nothing but fiction and the destruction of the real world will entirely destroy the storyworlds. High 2-A Altair comes from EoS Altair having the power to easily create and destroy infinite universes parallel and similar to real world as well as her Holopsicon having the power to destroy the real world too.

@RM97

Trancending time and space is Low 2-C, that's nowhere near enough justification for High 2-A.

Peeps around here should already know this and have pointed this out by now.

Even 2-A Altair is a stretch of epic proportions.

Also, I'm in the minority who don't even believe altair is a type 1 abstract nor that she has resistance to Law Manipulation.

Will I actually argue that though, no, because arguing against Altair is annoying.

YungManzi said:
@RM97
Trancending time and space is Low 2-C, that's nowhere near enough justification for High 2-A.
Actually, Transcending Time and Space of an Infinite Multiverse is High 2-A, i don't talk about this case tho, i don't have any context nor watched Re:Creator.

Well, the statement has to specifically be "Transcend the space and time of infinite worlds".

Simply "Transcending space and time." Isn't enough. Besides, we would consider that an outlier databook statement for anything else (Because it isn't supported by canon), so why would we make an exception for Re: Creators?

In fact, Statement like "Transcending all of Space Time" in a verse where it's explicitely stated that is a Infinite Multiverse is High 2-A, for exemple, in a verse like PMMM, those kind of statement would be High 2-A, no need to have so precise Statement.

don't ask me about this verse, i don't even watched the anime lol

YungManzi said:
@RM97

Peeps around here should already know this and have pointed this out by now.

Even 2-A Altair is a stretch of epic proportions.

Also, I'm in the minority who don't even believe altair is a type 1 abstract nor that she has resistance to Law Manipulation.

Will I actually argue that though, no, because arguing against Altair is annoying.
Funny thing is it's also a justification for High 2-A and no you don't really need a specific statement of "Transcend the space and time of infinite worlds". Peeps around here know this and can tell you that it depends on the context and in this context the Statement Specifically states that the Hounds are capable of Transcending all of Time and Space aka implying they are Transcendental to the Storyworlds which is an At least 2-B sized reality (due to having millions of stories and their different variations) working under the Many Worlds theory.

But let's again give you the benefit of the doubt that it's is Low 2-C feat. You realize that the real world exists on a higher level of reality than the 2-B Multiverse and created every single aspect of the storyworlds down to the Laws, Narrative Causality, 2-C Concepts,etc. Even if the Storyworlds get destroyed or are affected, it really doesn't won't matter to the Real World or affect them but conversely destruction of the Real World would completely void out everything in existence which is why Altair specifically wanted to destroy it rather than going around to destroy the storyworlds one by one.

And that was honestly a poor argument. Why would that statement be considered an "Outlier"? Do you even know what "Outlier" refers to or means? Where are you even getting it isn't supported by cano part from? You're making loaded question right there buddyboi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back