• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for explaining it to me.

reading how they created concepts/laws in different universes sounds a lot like concept manip after reading the explanation than just turning it into reality which , so it seems like she could have that ability.

But you need to make a CRT for it 1st before you can add it on the profile.

Now let's stop derailing the thread.

Following. Not sure why Rin is being pitted against one of the literal strongest Tier 7s in the whole wiki (Provided it's speed equal), but the arguments for Rin actually make this fairer than I initially thought.

Not sure who to vote for yet, but honestly Rin having infinite copies from the Mooncell ala Lavos style IS really strong...

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Following. Not sure why Rin is being pitted against one of the literal strongest Tier 7s in the whole wiki (Provided it's speed equal), but the arguments for Rin actually make this fairer than I initially thought.
Not sure who to vote for yet, but honestly Rin having infinite copies from the Mooncell ala Lavos style IS really strong...
I don't know, Ness seems a good contender.

Really haxed with passive fate hax to boot plus getting protected by a 2-B.

It was Ruschwalga Schwarezin or something (masada and their names are dog doodo)

Also, I feel like Altair and revised Ness can be a good fight to them with passive fate hax and a bunch of good hax they don't resist

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Also, I feel like Altair and revised Ness can be a good fight to them with passive fate hax and a bunch of good hax they don't resist
Minor derailment, and I apologize...

I don't really want to deal with that, ya know? I mean, I guess it's fine? I'm not telling you can't make Ness matchups, but like, I don't really want to have Ness or any Earthbound character for that matter be one of the spammed characters on here. Too much stress and work. I'm already busy as is. Because eventually, it'll become uninteresting for me.

That's the thing tho

Because after revisions, he's probably going to be spammed, yes? Or at least that's what I'm predicting. As I said before, I really don't want to deal with that sort of stuff.

Alright, I'm done now.

Absorbing her won't deal with Rin's most important abilities, since they are based from the Moon Cell, a structure that scales above baseline 2-A at least. Reverting Rin to a state before she was in the moon cell won't work either, since that would require trumping something significantly above her pay grade.

Even if she does all of those, they aren't gonna be able to reach the real Rin within the moon cell, so they won't put her down.

That doesn't matter, since her reversal of effect onto her enemies cannot reflect Gae Bolg, since the effect is the stab.

As I said before, reflecting the stab won't work since the causal system is inverted for the spear. If she does try to reflect the effect of the spear, all that will happen would be something like she is stabbing herself instead of Rin doing it. Also, acausality doesn't really matter since the causality aspect really only applies to the spear itself, and she doesn't acausality to be damaged.

Great

Conceptual attacks work on her. The causality aspect works in a way that she cannot reflect it, nor does it work in a way that her acausality counters. Also, there are essentially infinite of them, or at least the production of them. If she erases the first one, or the second one, or the third one, there are 17 Rin ready to Impale her conceptually in the next second.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Conceptual attacks work on her. The causality aspect works in a way that she cannot reflect it, nor does it work in a way that her acausality counters. Also, there are essentially infinite of them, or at least the production of them. If she erases the first one, or the second one, or the third one, there are 17 Rin ready to Impale her conceptually in the next second.
Wait a sec, I have read the thread but I still don't get why Causality manip won't get countered by Acausality, it's still Causality, she resist it.

Because the modified causality in no way relates to the enemy or their causal system. The causality manip is on the spear itself, not the enemy. Also, she doesn't resist causality manip, she is acausal. In most cases the previous would be a superior form of the latter, but not in this instance.

The attack of the spear landing is what causes the spear to be thrust, so since the causality of the spear is inverted, their conceptual curse can never miss. At no point in the curse is the causal system of the enemy effected or tampered with

'Can never miss'

Yeah, Altair pretty much escaped from these 'never' cases, such as being resistant against the 'power that would warp 3000 worlds', getting out of an infinite-sized locked space, even resisting again resistance negation etc.

The thing with the Causality manip being in the spear and not affecting the Acausal charatcer is the same as, let's say, Ness' fate hax. The fate hax is made to protect him, it technically doesn't affect the other characters around him, but if he faces an Acausal Type 4 character the fate hax won't work on him even if it only works for Ness (I mean the fate hax won't protect Ness from the Acausal character since he isn't, well, causal).

NothingToDebateWith said:
'Can never miss'

Yeah, Altair pretty much escaped from these 'never' cases, such as being resistant against the 'power that would warp 3000 worlds', getting out of an infinite-sized locked space, even resisting again resistance negation etc.
Cool, but unless she has a specific counter on her profile to answer it, then it means nothing

Ionliosite said:
The thing with the Causality manip being in the spear and not affecting the Acausal charatcer is the same as, let's say, Ness' fate hax. The fate hax is made to protect him, it technically doesn't affect the other characters around him, but if he faces an Acausal Type 4 character the fate hax won't work on him even if it only works for Ness (I mean the fate hax won't protect Ness from the Acausal character since he isn't, well, causal).
That's not quite the same thing. Ness's fate hax still screws with the fates of those around him, even if he has to always be the target, but unlike Ness, Gae Bolg does not influece nor rely on the causal system of their enemies whatsoever. Gae Bolg no more effects the causal system of those he attacks than anyone else just running up and stabbing someone with any other spear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back