• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALRF's surprise: Keishirou vs 682

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused as well. Destroying what your enemy's type 8 immortality is dependant on seems like something that should be allowed, less we make type 8 immortals unstoppable.

Well he does gain info manip, I would assume that he would also gain info analysis for that.

1-B character without any feats of recreating something that was erased beyond the ******* existence it is tied to (By literal infinites.) isn't going to recreate that shit.

SchroKatze said:
1-B character without any feats of recreating something that was erased beyond the ******* existence it is tied to (By literal infinites.) isn't going to recreate that shit.
I make a sand castle.

You kick over my sand castle and throw all the sand it was made of into the waves.

This does not stop me from making another sandcastle out of different sand.

He only said the Kei (him) would kill 682 (the castle).

He didn't say the Kei (him) would kill the 343 (me)

That being said, Kei would still just reach 1-A and then annihilate the multiverse (planet) like you said.

@weekly i don't get it the hax keishirou has affects 1-As like Tenma Sukuna so shouldn't that be above the 1-B immortality? Even if we don't account him turning to 1-A his hax still should be above the immortality and able to put down 682

No, because unless he has something that can nullify 682's immortality, like what the God Emperor has, nothing is stopping 343 from bringing 682 back

If its restricted then this is a stomp as 682 and 3-D characters in general have no way to fight 1-A attacks

If its allowed this would be inconclusive

WeeklyBattles said:
Ive already said this three times, 999's powers are mental based, which Kei resists
they are biological though,and claioming that he can resist a typ of that mind hax has no basis . its like saying that someone can survive OHK of one type they can the others

http://www.scp-wiki.net/new-job

"I'm sure you're skeptical. Are we insane? How could our sweet little tickle monster ever hope to dethrone a Lovecraftian Horror of unparalleled might? Well, SCP-999 is less than a decade old. It's still just a child, and nowhere near its full strength. Even so, its power is incredible. Even brief interaction with SCP-999 can permanently cure severe depression and PTSD, and more recent experiments have resulted in the complete reformation of D-class personnel who were previously unrepentant sociopaths. This effect is not chemical, but psychic, and one day it may grow powerful enough that not even the Scarlet King himself will be immune."

Im going to close this for the time being. I will reopen this later.

So, you admit that Kei stomps unrestricted 682? ovo

(its a joke, btw, dont take me seriously)

Btw, if 7-B keishirou had 1-A range, would you consider this fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back